Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 22 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I never got my workout in yesterday, had a giant headache:( DH and I will go to the gym today!

I will be back to report my workout!

Lori, what did you decite on doing last night:p

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Last edited:
Good morning,

I am done with iTread 2, 60 min sprints! :p:p Glad I went to the gym! Still have to work on my abs today, but not until tonight!:p:D that run wooped my a$$:p That is my second run this week, yah!

Have to go to the store, bbl!

:)Good Morning!:D

I am not hungover....so there...you all know what I did!:rolleyes: I was in bed by 11, woke up at 6:48 cause the dogs were barking...then I went back to bed until almost 9. I think I am going to get DS ready and take him to McDonalds for breakfast. BTW...he just threw a phone and it landed on my head:mad: He is constently throwing stuff and if you tell him to stop, he does it even more:mad:

Belinda** Good job with your workout!

I am going to save my workout for this afternoon when DH gets home. Its his turn to take DS!

BBL!
Lori

Morning Ladies,

I didn't get to my cross trainer wo out yesterday until 9:30PM:confused:! I have to get used to doing more workouts at night now that DD will be going to daycare. It is throwing our schedules off a bit. For morning wos I will have to get up at least by 4:30AM to have just an hour to wo:( Today's wo is D7, Chest, Biceps and Shoulders. My shoulder is sill bothering me so I probably will reduce my weight today. Next week will be cardio and ab work only and I'm looking forward to it! I sabotaged my wo this week with a cheat day (lots of pizza and cookies:(). I gained .8# so my goal for this week is to drop 2#. I guess cheat days are out for a while. Maybe every other week or something.

Belinda - Nope, I have never been on a RT. I first found out about Cathe in 2005 and planned to attend in 2006 but then became pregnant with DD. I wasn't ready to leave her in 2007 and I don't know what happened in 2008. It's a shame really because I think she is only about 60 miles or so from where I live. But if it were a choice between NJ and Tuscany, I'm taking Tuscany, for sure!! Great job on your iTread wo today! I did

Lori - How did things end up working out for your schedule? Did you and your co-workers work somsething out? How was your night out last night?

Debbie - Did you guys get snow last night? We were supposed to get 1 inch as well, but I don't think we even got a dusting. Did you finish your 1RMs yesterday?

Amelia - Hey there! How was your rest day yesterday? or did you add in some cardio? My eating is doing me in, too...SIGH!!!

BBL...hopefully my wo will be completed by then. The girls have a movie playdate @ noon so I need to get started.

Morning girly girls:D

Im lovin my coffee right now! Just came from MFP and logged all my food for the day...now I just have to make sure i get my water in,lately,thats been a problem:eek: I just forget to drink it:confused:

Today's workout is going to be a goodie,i took a rest day yesterday so im nice and rested:D. I think i will do a 2.5miles jog then 4DS Shoulders+Back+Core. Ive got to get in a run today because of my eating and it really seems to make me 'feel' better.

I found a great website that has a list of runs in and around my area...there are tons, I also downloaded a training guide,haven't had a chance to look at it yet,but i will soon. I plan on doing a 5k in the middle of april...its not to far away. Ive got one in mind...its 3.14 miles in total.

bb for personals after my workout!

Hey Girls:)

I didn't think my post posted....but i guess it did:)

We just got back from McDonalds.DS ate a good breakfast and as he was sitting there with his and DD was sitting there with her's I was thinking..."I wonder how many people would say to me, how can you have nothing and sit there watching everyone else?" I guess I am just use to it. I did have a taste of DS's pancakes but I just sat there with my coffee. The taste of the food isn't worth the cazillion cals that come along with it, IMO.

Trish** How many times have we changed our workout schedules? I remember working out first thing in the morning, then I had to change it to the afternoon naps and now I am either getting up early in the morning to workout or I have to save it for late at night.:confused: Oh well...atleast we are doing it, right? Working out first thing in the morning is great cause its over with, but working out in the night time also keeps me from eating:)

Ameila** Enjoy your workout today!

Scale is working in my favor again. I think I am down over 3 lbs since monday. I had alot of water retention though b/c I had 2 servings of cup of soup on Sunday:confused: That was most of the problem!

I will bbl! DH is on his way home. I think we are going outside this afternoon, plus I will be getting my workout in.

Lori:)

Halo:D

Amelia, I probably can’t do a 5k in April, we still have snow and ice more and likely! That’s ok I will do one later, lol! What race training plan did you find on line? I am interested!

Lori, good for you getting enough rest last night! Hope your head is ok! Enjoy your workout later!

Trish, nice job getting your workout in so late, that is great! Have fun with D7! You can do it, it’s only 2 pounds, right? I do it with you! You always can go and take a live class with Cathe, so many on this forum are doing it!

Need to cook DH's pot roast! BBL!

Hi to everyone I missed!

Good morning girls,

I finally finished 1RM's, my DH asked me why do I have to do so much work just to workout:p I hope it will be worth it. I'm going to run today.

Belinda - Happy your headache is gone. Great job on your workout. I think I'm going to do the 5 or 6 mo. rotation, how about you? Does your daughter w/o with Cathe DVDs?

Lori - You have really good will power. If food is in front of me and especially if it smells good, I have a hard time resisting. I guess that's why you're doing so good with your weight loss:) I think boys have so much energy so the terrible 2's is worse for them.

Amelia - Our local running store is sponsoring a St. Patty's day 5K. They have a group that runs on Thursday, I think I will join them. I only have 3 weeks to train though.

Trish - We only ended up having a dusting too. It took me about 2 hours to get to the roadtrip. Lori is right at least you girls are getting in your workouts that is an accomplishment with little ones.

Debbie, I am going to do the 6 ½ month rotation! I bought DD Alesia the 4DS same time I bought mine! She works out with her girlfriend, they both enjoy 4DS KC! Her friend wants to get Cathe DVD’s! LOL!:eek:

Hey girls,workout done! I did my run...but not as long as i wanted,only1.5mies(20mins) for some reason i just felt so tired all of a sudden,weird..it is TTOTM. Funny how when i first started i had loads of enerygy? I also did the weight work at the end of 4DS/LIS...Shoulders,calvs and core. That shoulder workout is AWESOME:eek: OMG i was burning!

Belinda-Here is a link to the workout training program to run in a 5K. Its pretty basic stuff...im not sure where i will start out at...maybe week 5 or 6? I didn't download any of the music...

http://www.personalrunningtrainer.com/5k.html

Debbie-Go for it...your in great shape,im sure three weeks will be long enough to train!

Trish-.8 isn't alot to gain...im sure it will be gone with a day of drinking alot of water! Have fun with your workout today...i know what its like to change schedules...just hang in there,you'll get use to it gradually!

Lori-Great job with the weight lost! Enjoy your workout later!

Hey to Cookie and Kristine...anybody that i missed!:)

Amelia, thanks for the link! I will check it out tomorrow! I am getting ready to go to bed:eek:

I will chat with you girls tomrrow! Good night!

Hey Girls,

I just got back from an hour long run outside:) I was aiming to do a leg workout as well but I think I am going to get a nice bath and call it a day (workout wise) I also started house work earlier and I didn't get that finished yet. After dinner I may be able to get the floors cleaned in the kitchen and dining room.

Belinda** Sleep tight! I definitly got lots of sleep this weekend~!

Ameila** I think you are going to enjoy everything about 4DS!

Deb** DS had the worst temper tantrum yesterday at the b-day party. I was fuming mad but once I put him in his place, he was o.k the rest of the time we were there.

Alright...I need to get cleaned up. My legs are just tawing out!

Lori:)

Great workout Lori...enjoy the rest of the day!

Belinda-have a good night!

just skipping by...later gators!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.