Commit to get FIT & LEAN for Feb 21,2010

Good Morning Girls!

Last night my plans didn't go as I thought. We were getting ready to go to the b-day party, I had all the girls picked up and then I decided to call DD and see where she was. She told me she was at Tim Horton's so b/c it was right across the st, I decided to check it out. I drove by...she wasn't in there! I was so mad! She wasn't far so I poked her in the jeep and took her home. That was enough to ruin my night, I won't go any further. So I dropped the girls off, we lectured DD and then I went to bed. I still didn't get a crazy nights sleep b/c it was after 11:30 before i went to bed, set my alarm for 7 but DS decided to get up at 6:30 AGAIN!:mad:

Belinda** Enjoy your rest day!

Ameila** Good job with your workout yesterday!

Helene** Glad to hear your day went well!:) Maybe your belly hurt b/c of the cake you had for your breakfast;) If thats the case my belly should have been hurting all week b/c I probably had brownies every morning. They are almost all gone now....I took some to a b-day party and that put a good dent in them.

Deb** Sooooo sorry to hear about Simba! I know how hard it is! It doesn't seem far but we know when we get them that we out live them. Im sure he had a good life. You will feel better as the days go by. The 2nd day was the worst for me.

Alright....b/c I am up so early, why not workout? Im not sure what I will do in the meantime but it won't be anything crazy!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today will be cardio...I think I'm not going to do an Hiit which is on schedule, but I might pull out something "older"....I'm thinking SB? RS? One of those.....and then yoga or stab. abs.

My aunt's are coming down to my parents today for game day. I'm the only cousin going.....which is fine, but I don't think I've ever played games with JUST my aunts! lol I'm going to whip up some applesauce oatmeal muffins this week before I go. And I might sit out a little bit and study....:confused: I'm super stressed now. On the A.C.E. website, it says "are you ready for your exam in 61 days?"....Ummmm..NO....lol

Belinda- You've been working so hard lately, enjoy your rest day!

Amelia- Glad you enjoyed your new yoga dvd....:) I think I might really dig into some yoga on my rest week.....and really dig into sleep and rest as well.....

Lori- Aren't we all moody?? LOL I've noticed as time has gone on here, especially the past couple of years, moods are fewer and far between. It's amazoing the stupid sh** that used to bother me........ I think it's just that I'm beat, it's making me kinda irritable. Looks like you might be that way today!! :eek: So sorry your night was ruined.....how old is your DD again? I tell the guys at work that talk about their teenage daughters that it just doesn't get better...lol I know I was a handful, and it didn't stop until I was 19ish....

Deb- I'm so so sorry to hear about your dog. :( My heart goes out to you (((hugs))). Glad you got a workout in yesterday...did it help?

Trish?- *waves!*

Helene- Did you see the weather for this week!?? Holy %&^&^....lots of snow apparently....We might have to keep an eye to the sky on Tuesday...:( As long as its not too too bad, I'm still game. I figure we'll both already be out in anyways. So how was the rest of your birthday???

Cookie- Mmmmm....that sounds like a delicious breakfast! Coffee cake is the best...... Did your friend find appliances? I went to make a scrambled egg yesterday morning, and broke the egg right into the frying pan, so now I realize I'm stuck with making a fried egg, which I've never done un-supervised....:eek: I remember that I needed to manage to flip it and not break it once it cooked underneath, which I did, but then I must have cooked it way too long because it was over-hard.....very over-hard. :eek: BUT I figure I managed to not burn the place down, so to me it was a damn good egg.

Have a wonderful day ladies....I might bb before I head out for the day.

Morning

Today will be a full body workout, im thinking MM or PH...not sure yet. I will also walk the dog later.

TOM is here a week early today:confused: that explains my massage cravings for junk all week and the scale increase:rolleyes: Sometimes i wish I was a man so i wouldn't have to deal with all that crap;) Notice i said sometimes :p

Belinda-Have a wonderful day of rest, you deserve it...your workouts have rocked this week girl!

Lori-sorry your night wasn't like you planned it too be,sounds like your DD is at 'that age'...i can remember putting my mom through things like that:confused: Have a great workout today.

well,ive got to run down to the store as i have nothing for TOM here:mad: ARG!

Hey Girls,

Im at work now and everyone was here to greet me when I got here!:confused: So I put on my best smile and pretended as if I didn't care that there were people under my feet. I think they are all gone now:D I have to come back to work tonight so Im not sure what time I will get outta here today. Sooner then later, thats forsure.

Todays workout was 5 miles on the TM mixed in with weights from BC. Good workout. I told my running partner I was game to do the marathon so now she needs to run it by her DH:eek: I think he gave her a hard time about doing the other one b/c he said that she was beating up her body for nothing. One month after her last marathon...there is a good chance he may think she as lost her mind.

Iris** If you aunts are like my aunts, you should have a few good laughs today. My aunts are all crazy! My mom as 12 sister and 3 brothers:eek: Not to mention that 2 died so she would have had 14 sisters. I think her oldest sister is 80. They are all creeping up there, sad thing is they will start dying off one at a time. But they appear to have the life span of their parents. My GM was 86 and my GF was 99 when he died. No one has had cancer...and no one is sick. They are just sitting pretty! Good genes to have! Sometimes its nice to know that other kids were bad when they were growing up or that they know someone who is bad..LOL Makes me feel like I am not the only one going through this sometimes. She goes from really good to bad over night. She was even dumb enough to hide her laptop under her pillow! Did she think we weren't going to ask for it? Ugh!

Ameila** Enjoy your workout today. Oh, you gotta love it when TTOM decides to make a early appearance. As if its not all bad enough:confused:

I will probably bbl. DS has a b-day party @ 1, I may run out to that one a little later!

Lori:)

Workout done, decided on Muscle Endurance. I was tired going into it but i got through it and burned 362. I have to admit i didn't do all those low pulse lunges:cool:

Lori-Great workout today...have a good time at the b-day party!

Hello all,

Belinda: Enjoy your rest day. You do deserve it! It sounds like your week was without event. You have been feeling good working out again?

Amelia: LOL, I was thinking we could start two lists. One for what we like about been a woman, and one for what we don't like. I bet it would be funny. Nice workout though.

Lori: Funny about everyone being at work when you want to be alone. And wow, you do have good genes. Sorry DD is giving you a hard time. I still have a ways to go, but I dread it already. Nice workout. I hope your friend gets the OK from her DH. That is not very encouraging of him :(.

Iris: I hadn't seen the weather. What I just saw seems OK. So we will keep an eye on it as you say. Have fun with your Aunts. I hope you don't play for money. These inocent looking elderly folks can fleece you :)

Deb: Hope you are OK today. Do you have any other pets? Your DS' were probably close to Simba as well. I hope they are OK.

Cookie: No cookies for a while huh?! Wow, now that's a resolution. I just finished the last of the Bday cake. I need to start a new "new year's resolution". I was good before Xmas but I am up 6 lbs since then :confused:

Trish: Hello :)

I did Step Moves and pyramid upper body but not ab work. I was running out of time. I had never done the pyramid workout before. Wow that moves fast. And wow, I can't use the weights Cathe uses :eek:

Have a great rest of the weekend everybody!

Deb, I'm so sorry to hear about Simba. I still fill up thinking about my dogs that have gone, but isn't it wonderful to have had them while we could. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
Belinda, I ended up with a rest day too! Hope you are enjoying yours.
Lori, I heard a line yesterday that teenagers are deranged with drivers's licenses! Hang in there. Hope your friend's dh agrees. I always pretend at seek mine's opinion on things but it is really just a formality - he better agree.
Amelia, so you're having the knee problems with the new sneakers? Do you overextend your knee beyond your toes. One of my sister's taped me once and noticed I rotate my knee to the side instead of forward when I step. She was right, and I try to be more focused on my placement. Just in case it helps... I do not, do not, do not mis TOM!!! Sorry, I'll try to control my enthusiasm. I read Born Round, a memoir by the NY Times restaurant critic, Frank Bruni, and it was really an enjoyable read. Also True Confections, a novel about a candy company, but it was only so-so.
Iris, so did the aunts fleece you? Mine would have 'cause I would have been too busy laughing at them. Sounds like fun. Don't worry about the ace- study and do your best. Maybe it is like the SAT, the more you do it the better your score.
Helene, thanks for the offer. I have a meeting until 7, but perhaps after that I could join you and Iris, if you ladies are still there. Glad your birthday was wonderful. Did you note the resolution was only about cookies - not cake?
Trish, hope all is well.
Well, after making brunch and talking, my friend decided to wait a week or so to go boost the US economy. I took a nap in the afternoon and woke up with a headache, fever, and a wicked cough. So no wo yesterday or today! Two whole days! Hopefully tomorrow morning I can get a low impact one in. My mom is back in the hospital with pneumonia. Hope that's not what I'm getting.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.