Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 21, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do cardio today! Once I wake up!:rolleyes:

Trish** sounds like you accomplished a lot the day before yesterday! What did you cook for dinner that night? You are defiantly a super woman and mom! Can’t wait for disc 6! DH wants me to go to the RT, but think I will pass on it this year again! Flying from Germany is too expensive, plus DH and I are planning on going to Tuscany this summer! You never been to a RT, you have to go! It’s so much fun! Hope you get in, keep my fingers crossed!

Amelia** glad you liked 4DS LIS! Wait until you do HIS, that one is my favorite! It’s a little tricky, put you will get the hang of it! Learn the 3rd combo first, that one is the trickiest! Wait until you do the premixes, love them! Nice job on your workout! I don’t think spring will be here soon, lol! I think we will have bad weather until April!

Lori** high fives, girl on Viper and CM#1! I never did that one before! I now that one is tough!

Debbie** hope you get your workout in today! Sorry about the temp job!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Good Morning!

Alright....lets try this again! I knew I should have saved what i posted!:mad: Stupid internet connection!:mad:

Im up early to get my workout in before our day starts. My inlaws are taking DS for a couple of hours this afternoon and I could have gotten my workout in then but I would rather do it now and get it over with. Im not sure what I will do when he is gone....maybe house clean:confused: or go shopping:) Although i don't need anything and I just spent $78 on facewash,cream and mascara:rolleyes:

Im thinking my workout today is going to be CTX bic,tris and should...some abs work and a run on the TM. Im guessing legs will be done tomorrow. I haven't worked legs all week.

Belinda** I remember when I thought the workouts on the Terminator DVD were the toughest ever! They are still tough but I guess I am in better shape then I was when I first got the dvd. I didn't think it was that long ago that I did Imax 2 but I couldn't remember was interval 9 was when I did it yesterday!:)

I will bbl to report! Gotta get my butt in gear~!
Lori:)

Good morning Lori,

have fun with your workout! I still haven't done mine:rolleyes: I have a huge headache, it's all that snow we getting:(

Morning girls!
I just poured my sweetner in a bowl for coffee:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Today is my half a work day then its home for cardio and house cleaning. Not sure what im doing today...its suppose to be a rest day but TTOTM has sabbatoged my diet efferts so i need some cardio! Im thinking about doing bootcamp from 4DS:eek: it looks like it will keep my HR up for sure:confused::D

Belinda-ok,i just talked to mother nature and she agreed that your getting to much snow...she will be sending us some instead:confused:(just some morning humor,lol)...Can you believe that we may get some tonight:(...first time this year:eek: What cardio are you doing?

Lori-I need some new mascara...that reminds me,mine is almost out:confused: Enjoy your workout today!

bbl

Hey Girls:)

Im so glad I got up early and got that workout in...AND DS is still sleeping! ( I think.....I did have an Ipod on after all!:eek::)) I did CTX bic,tris,shoul, B&G ab work and a 7 mile run in 63:15. Now...I am ready to start my day:)

Belinda** I don't get headaches from snow, I just get stomach sick!;) It is disgusting isn't it? To much is never a good thing. Is it still snowing there? Its a beautiful day here but we are suppose to get more snow on Mon! Im not sure how much...not that it matters cause the forecast is never right. We always end up getting more then we are suppose to.

Ameila** YES! Do BC! You should do KB after that though cause its only 20 mins long and if you skip the warm up in KB then that workout is only 15 mins long. Its not a real long workout but its a good one. I don't normally spend that much money on face stuff and certainly not that much on mascara....but you get what you pay for right? There is a girl in my baby group who sells Mary Kay, so I thought I should buy some stuff off of her to support her little business. I can't wait to get my stuff today. I hope she throws in a catalouge cause I wouldn't mind looking at the eye shadow and lip gloss...like I need another gloss in my purse!:confused: I felt kind of bad for her cause she keeps inviting the bg to parties that she has and I don't think anyone ever goes...she did give me 20% off!

Alright....my baby is now awake! I should get a shower and get us both something to eat.

Good morning girls,

We're getting snow tonight too. They are only calling for 1 to 2 inches but they make such a big deal of it. I can't wait until SPRING!!! It's amazing that everyone has been having such crappy weather.

Belinda - Tuscany, can I come? Which roadtrip did you go to?

Lori - Enjoy your free hours today. Great time on your run!! I'm such a slow runner. Are you going to your party tonight?

Amelia - Busy day for you today. You get snow in Georgia (I think that's where you live)?

I plan to finish my 1RM's today, finally!!!! and start the real workouts on Monday.

Enjoy the weekend, girls.

Hi girls,

I had a headache all day long, no workout for me today! I will go to the gym tomorrow!

Amelia, I think you talk with Mother Nature helped. The snow is melding, yah!

Lori, the forecast is never right here in Germany either, lol! They said we get sunshine this weekend, instead we got snow! WTH! That’s a big difference, don’t you think?

Debbie, sounds like we all in the same boat with bad weather, ha! I went to the RT 07 with my DD Alesia! Are you going? Are you doing the 3 or 6 month STS rotation?

Check with ya all later ,

Can you guys believe that it is almost 9 o'clock and i am still trying to decide on if i should go out or not? One minute I want to...the next I want to stay home!:confused: I can't go out for another hour or so anyway cause there is no one here to take care of my baby! I should have my mind made up by then...I hope!

Amelia** What workout did you decide to do?

Deb** Yes...crappy weather everyone! Sad thing is...ours is just beginning! We won't see the end of this until the last part of April or beginning of May!

Belinda** I hope you are feeling better in the morning!

I will bb in the morning! Lets see if I come back with a hangover........or not!:rolleyes:

Hey girls...just checking in,no workout today. I got home then started working on m laundry(the moutian that is now a small hill:rolleyes:..it never ends)

Lori-Did you decide on whether to go out or not?

Hey to everybody..looks like there is no snow coming my way afterall:D!

alrighty...have a good night! BB in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.