Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 20, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am up since 5 a.m this morning! I explained everything in last nights post:p I already answered too in yesterday's post:eek:

I am so sick of snow, we are coverd again aind it's still coming down:(:(

I am getting ready to do disc 3 today!

BB later to report my workout!

Have a great Friday and workout!

Hi again,

I am done with disc 3, legs! Holy cow!:p:D:p I know I will feel my legs tomorrow, got a nice burn in my legs! Loved that one! I do love working my legs:p

Woke up this morning and we are covered again in snow and it's still coming down! I had enough of that white stuff, I want to wear summer cloth :rolleyes: Makes me crumby!:rolleyes:

Have a great day and workout!

Good Morning everyone!

Belinda** I hear ya on the snow! We are having our 2nd snow day this week! I can't stand the stuff! The only reason why I kinda hoped for some snow is b/c my boss as a snow clearing business on the side, which I think is keeping the place where I work open. So the more snow...the more secure my job.

I have a few things I need to do up town today. I have a couple of b-day gifts to get and some other things. I also need to drop DS's picture off to the passport office so we can take him to Fl with us;) Can you believe you need a passport for a toddler...which is good for 3 yrs? So when he is 5 he will be using the same passport~! Dumb! Anyway, Im going to get DD watch him while I run out b/c I will get everything done 10x's faster without him ,plus, its crappy outside.

DH is going away tonight with his friends for the weekend (must be nice:rolleyes:) so I am home with the kiddies. DD is suppose to have a v-ball tournament but it may be cancel b/c of the weather. If its not cancelled that I will probably be out of town all day tomorrow, if not...I dont know what I am doing:eek: I hate it when DH is gone cause I get bored!~ LOL or lonely I should say. I am also invited to a party tomorrow night with a bunch of girls I don't normally hang out with. Its a hottub party and Im not sure about going. Partly b/c I don't want to be hungover on Sun and have to deal with DS on my own....and Im just not sure if I want to go. I guess I will have to feel it out tomorrow.I already told them I would come!

I will bbl to report in. Im not sure when I will get my workout in b/c I don't know if I am going to give him a nap today. If he as a nap, I will workout this afternoon, if not, it will be tonight after he goes to bed.

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning

Today is a cardio day...im thinking abou taking a dive right into 4Ds LIS :eek:

BBL to report my workout!

Good Morning Ladies,

I had no time to check in yesterday...I did so much running around I couldn't believe I fit it all in! The only thing left out....my workout:( My 2YO DD will be starting daycare next week and I had to get her registered and then ran around two THREE doctor appointments, pharmacy, grocery store, library for 6YO DD and made a nice dinner:D I felt like super woman!

Today's wo was D6, Legs. Great burn...I've been sitting in my chair for almost two hours now...can't wait to feel the ache when I get up :eek:

Belinda - If you liked D3, you'll love D6 so get ready!!

Lori - Man, I have anxieties all the time about this friggin' economy! So far, our firm has only had a few layoffs, but you know it's just a matter of time before there are more. I hope things get turned around soon. Good luck with your new shift.

Amelia - GO FOR IT!! You're gonna love LIS;) I haven't done any step work since getting my cross trainer...I miss it:( I think I will treat myself once a month but know that I have to take Aleve afterwards:confused:.

Hey, are any of you planning to attend Road Trip this year? I think I might sign up since my only real expense is the fee for the trip...and some cute workout clothes:p

Allrighty, back to work. BBL

Workout done! 4DS LIS was SO MUCH FUN!!! I had to rewind on the third step...the part where she cha'cha's then walkes pass the board then pivots then turns....i was ending up on the other end of the board for some reason:confused: I eventually got it though and had a blast! I think i will use a some risers next time...i did get a good sweat but my HR wasn't up like i like it!

Trish-Maybe one day i can go on a road trip...sounds fun!!! Great job with your leg workout today!

Belinda-Great job on your workout also!!! Sorry your getting so much snow....im sure spring will be there before you know it!:)

Lori-How is your day going so far?

Hey to Cookie,Kristine,Iris,Cheryl...anybody I missed!

have a great day girls!

Hey Girls!

Just a quick check in. I am trying to get DS ready to go outside and play in the snow....but he is laying around in his crib:confused: It will soon be dinner time so he may want to hurry up!

I just finished the Viper and CM#1. Not sure what we are going to have for dinner but it will be take out of some sort.

Trish** Most days I feel like super women....just for putting up with everyone in this house:rolleyes: We can get alot done when we set our minds to it.

Amelia** Its hard to get your HR up when trying out a new workout, thats the one bad thing about trying a new workout. The 2nd time around you won't have to concentrate quit as much. Prehaps i should try those workouts again. I never did to the step workouts in 4DS very much....just wait till you try BC!:)

I may check back in later tonight!

Lori

Hi girls,

Too tired to workout tonight, but I plan to get a good night sleep and do something tomorrow. Not crazy about this temp job, I do like the girls I met.

Belinda - That is so nice of you to help your son with his German HW at 5AM no less.

Amelia - Great workout.

Lori - The good thing about your snow day is DD can help with DS. You should go out but come home early so you won't feel like crap on Sunday.

Trish - I'm not sure if I should go or not go on the roadtrip. You're right it's not like we have to pay airfare.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.