Commit to get fit and lean for Feb 2, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

I never got my workout in yesterday:( I did painted the trims/base boards in the dinning room. Steam cleaned the carpet in the master bedroom:confused: What were we thinking, painting the house:eek: paining isn't the problem, it's all the details which is taking us so long. The master bedroom/bathroom is done. The dinning room/ sitting room we need to finish today. All the wood trims are driving me nuts, looks pretty...is a pain in my butt.

I am not worried about the cardio this week (before Friday), I will get all my weight workouts in. Today I will do D20 legs somehow. Tomorrow the movers are coming.

Congrats on all RT'ers! Aleisa and I are not going this year, too much going on.

Cookie - LOL, about testing the wine, anytime you wanna it...come on over!!! I will try to grow tomatoes, berries...that's it. We do have lots of fruit trees.

Debbie - good job, on your cardio BC workout.

Helene - what is the fit trainer? Good job!

I will be back later and catch up on personals.

Last edited:
Evening,

Belinda: Well painting is quite a workout. And doing trims is such a pain! I agree. Sorry you won't come this year but it makes perfect sense. You are really busy with the new house. The program I just started is called "Live fit trainer" It's by Jamie Eason and it's free on bodybuilding.com It looks easy on paper but the first two days back to back wiped me out and I had to insert a rest day today before I do legs in the morning.

Deb: It looks like there will be a nice group going this year. I am excited to see everyone again and meet new friends. Of course, we'll have to find some time for Marshall's. :D

I think that's about it. Had a flat tire this morning. Turns out I need to change all four. :confused: Oh well, I was going to change them later this year. It's been a long day and I didn't have the energy to do legs. But tomorrow morning it's on!

Hi to everyone and have a good night.

Hi all. So as most of you already know, I did not put in for the RT. We are going to Florida in June and we were on the fence about making it more than a week. I couldn't afford to do that and the RT. Plus, I've gone the last two years, so I figure let a newbie get in, lol.

Today's workout was MMA Kickbox.

I am beat. I will catch up with personals tomorrow.

Kristin

'Evening!
Belinda, you're on. White, red, rose is all fine with me! It is those details that drive me crazy. Unfortunately, we have some details that just never seem to get finished over here. You sure do have a lot going on.
Helene, I'll have to check out your workouts sometime. They sound very interesting, and you certainly sound motivating about them. Hope you have AAA. We had snow tires put on a car and then Mei totalled it four days later. Oh well, perhaps they helped protect her, but I do think of how much they were.
Kristin, did you say you're going for two weeks to Disney? Oh, your children will be in heaven. I love the kb workouts.
Deb, 3 inch today and survived! As Victoria Beckham says that extra inch does it, only I think she means pain, so I only went with a .5. Do you have Valentine's displays to do?
Did high reps ub this morning, and thought of Trish! Have to agree with her the music is good.
Cookie

Hi,

I did Turbo Barre today. Ouch, my legs are sore from my w/o's this week. My shipments for work still haven't arrived so I have off tomorrow! I need some of Belinda's energy to get some cleanmax done:)

Belinda - How exciting the movers are coming tomorrow! Take it easy though, before you get burned out.

Helene - I'll have to check-out that w/o. DH orders from Bodybuilding & it seems like the order arrives as soon as he hits the submit button:eek:

Kristin - We'll miss you, but I get why, your vacation in FL will have a lifetime of memories for you & your family.

Cookie - Hmm, could 4 inches be in your future;) We only did a special cosmetic bag a couple of year's ago for Valentine's Day but it arrived a few days before the 14th so it didn't work out well.

Hi to everyone!

Goodnight:)

Fly by post for me. I just finished step moves and medicine ball abs. It was a long week, lol. I gotta kick back and rest now.

BB tomorrow

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.