Commit to get FIT and LEAN for Feb 19, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

I will do Disc 21 (back & biceps) today. Can't believe how quickly I am moving along with STS. I am almost done with M2:D

Helene, glad you schedule is back to normal. Hope you had a good night sleep and fit a workout in today.

Lori, your workout yesterday looks like fun! What is DWP stands for? It's early, still half way asleep. LOL, more brownies:p After that workout, you can have the whole patch:D

Trish, that is early! Glad you got your workout in. What? You don't like the TM? It's easier on my knees:eek: Or maybe you should be doing a CC? LOL! Love those workouts!

Iris, that is so cool, you becaming a personal trainer!

Cookie, DH loving the games, too:rolleyes: First thing in the morning he is watching and catching up with it:confused: I miss all my cooking showes:( How did disc 24 go yesterday?

Amelia, nice job with KCM's Athletic and MM UB yesterday.

I will be back after my workout. I still have to do more cleaning:confused: go grocery shopping.

My best to all!

Good Morning!:)

Not sure whats up with DS getting up when I get up!:mad: Ugh...although he started his day yesterday at 6:48 and I wasnt awake. I think he hears DDs alarm clock. So much for my me time in the morning. My parents are here to take care of him today so my workout should go uninterupted!:)

Todays workout will be just cardio and abs. Hoping to start in the next 30 mins or so.

Belinda** Yes...more brownies:rolleyes: I have a problem, I know! hehe! I will be out of the house all day today but I will be at work which is 10 xs worse some days because there are even more sweets there. I really need to find something to to today at work. I have certain little jobs to do and I am caught up on most everything. Have a good workout! I know, these workout fly by! I can't believe I am in week 2 of month 2 already! DWP is double wave pyramid from the HIIT workouts.

Helene** Glad your crazy week is over! Im not sure how I would cope if I had a work week like that!

So I was one of the last to check in last night, did my little speel there. I will bbl today!

Lori:)

Morning, I'm not sure what workout im doing today..I know i need to do abbs.

Were suppose to have some really pretty weather this weekend...in the 60's, i can't wait:eek:

bbl

Good Morning Ladies

Rest day today! Boy do I need it....I dragged so bad at work yesterday that carrying plates of food was heavy. :( I don't know what is causing this lately, not sleeping, fatigue constantly I feel like, and mediocre workouts. I'm making it through the workouts, but not really rocking them ya know? One more week until a rest week.....I'm thinking that will help.

Belinda- Have a great workout today! I never knew they sold squat racks at Wal Mart......did you find it in store or did you have to order it online?

Amelia- Seriously I feel like 2 months isn't enough to study. :confused: But I just want to get my a$$ in gear and get this thing done already. Nice workout and nice eats yesterday!! Must be nice, having 60 degree weatheer. :p

Lori- I never go to bed early either! But I just couldn't fight it.... Nice workout yesterday! Hope DS cooperates today...lol

Helene- Glad your long week is over.....mine is next week. :( It would be different if I actually liked my job.........looking forward to some drinks in the middle of it. ;)

Trish- Dang you must be burnt out!! That's a lot to handle...kids, work , travel, workouts....kudo's to you for squeezing it all in! Butt still burnin'? Mine is...lol

Deb- *waves*

Cookie- LOL @ your exciting day....join the club!! I ate the last of the apple muffins, so I can't offer any. :eek: BUT...I have the oatmeal in the oven, have no idea where DJ is...I heard him earlier, but I was knee deep in grating an apple. And I didn't go out with DG...just saw him at work. Actually, he's supposed to be in Florida, but his mom isn't doing well again, so to my surprise he stopped in last night. I could tell he wasn't into talking to anyone, he hides in a corner when he feels like that. :rolleyes: I only knew because I ran into him before he left and he told me. I said I was sorry to hear that, hoped he could make it to Florida, and kept walking........what else am I supposed to say? disc 24? Does this mean you are onto meso 3 after this?

Ok ladies....gonna check on the oatmeal...BBL

'Morning!
Belinda, we're about at the same spot - I'm only a wk ahead of you. You sure caught up fast!
Amelia, 60s?!!! Ohhh, I am so envious! Wanted to wear flats yesterday but had to wear flat boots instead with the snow. My dh claims I'm always wishing away whatever the current season is for the next one, but I never wish for winter. You inspired me with your goal, decided I'm not going to eat cookies until St. Pat's. My dh is very upset, but I'll make him some I wouldn't eat anyway or cake. How was KCM?
Iris, your plans are great. Like the combo of taking a class with the cert - good idea. Do you belong to a gym? You could meet members and then swipe them away! Not sure oatmeal is as much a lure as other things might be.
Lori, you sure don't look like you eat any brownies. Hope work is good
Deb, what are your plans for the weekend? You always seem to have a lot going on.
Helene, hope you got to sleep in this morning.
Trish, take care of your knee. Do you have a pool at your gym? Perhaps a water wo would be easier on your knees.
Seem to have picked up a bug, so am going in to work this afternoon instead of all day. Have been up since 2:30! If my stomach settles may try the tm for a few miles. Supposed to meet friends for dinner this evening but that may change. Right now I'm beat and already dreaming of resting on the couch and watching the Olympics. Seriously I do all my tv watching when they're on and hardly anything any other time.
Cookie

Morning or late afternoon to me,

I am done with Disc 21;) 3 more discs and I am done with STS:eek:

Cookie, had to laugh when I read your post:p Remember I never took a recovery week;) I am sure looking forward to a recovery week the beginning of March. LOL about the Olympics, your are into it:eek: Enjoy your dinner if you decite to go tonight. Have fun on the TM.

Iris, good thing you are taking a rest day today. I am also looking forward to a recovery week. I bought my squat rack in a Super Wal Mart, I only paid $99:eek: Look for it in the sporting goods! They are usually in a huge box;) They didn't had one sitting out, I almost missed it! Hope this helps!

Lori, have fun with your cardio and abs today. Stay away from those brownies:p

Amelia, what did you end up doing? Work those abs, girlfriend!

Helene, what are you doing on your birthday tomorrow?

Trish, what are your plans for today? Hope it's good one!

Off to work my abs:p BBL!

Off to work my abs. BBL!

It's me again:p

I am done with B&G stability ball abs! I always treaded that ab wo, today I made it alway through without stopping! All that PT for my abs/back doing me some good:eek:

DH wants to go to the gym, hope I am not to tired to go? If I get a good cardio in today, I will take tomorrow as my rest day!

Have a great day, everyone! BBL!

workout done, almost took a rest day but decided to do LM premix 1-4,it was really fun. I also did KCM NYC abbs then put a yoga workout in and my calves are so sore i wasn't able to do it:confused: 55mins total & burned 360, i'll take it.

Belinda-Your doing awesome with your workouts. Im so glad your feeling better!! I worked my abbs,there were burning:D

Cookie-How are you feeling? I hope better. KCM was fun yesterday,im glad i found another instructor i like..i have a few,but Cathe is my favorite. Good luck on your new challenge,im going to try and keep my cheat meals under control...if i have one that is. I may just count cals that day at a higher range.

Iris-Im sure that rest week will help you out alot...when does it start,monday?

hello to everyone...

Hello all,

Belinda: I have no idea what I will do tomorrow. I haven't though about it :eek: I have been thinking only on finishing this week. I have to organize my schedule better so these weeks aren't always like this work wise. It always ends up messing with me. Are you not doing Meso 3?

Cookie: Sounds like you are doing good. LOL at driving the old car the other day. So we finally got snow. What an event! I hope the bug you felt coming is gone already. It's almost the weekend!

Iris: Sorry to hear your week is tough next week. Wish we were meeting tonight. I am ready for that drink now though LOL. DG sounds moody. Can't wait until we can chat in person. I am seriously looking forward to it.

Amelia: Nice workouts. I have put some KCM in the queue at Netflix. I am always looking for an alternative instructor. But I just like Cathe so much more that I now just hope she continues to make more workouts. :p

Lori: Your workouts continue to be awesome! Very inspiring. So how is your boss doing? He sounds like a basket case about letting go of his business. So DS is getting up early? If he keeps doing this, you'll have to teach him how to go get his Daddy up :eek:

Trish: Sorry about your knees bothering you. I love the high impact type of workouts so I hope mine don't get too bad. So far so good (knock on wood).

Deb: How are things going with DS? When will you be done with all of it? I guess I have no idea how long these kinds of trouble drag on for. I hope it ends soon for you though. My friend at work told me about going to a zumba class. Made me think of you :rolleyes:

I am completly messed up workout wise. I feel like I have no schedule left.....again. I slept in this morning so I haven't workout yet. I am going to go home early and I hope I can get something in. Maybe I should ask DH for lots of workout time tomorrow. That would be a great present.

OK, that's it for now. Maybe back later. Not sure. Have a great rest of the day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Girls!:)

Can't believe i am just getting to check back in. My boss as kinda been here all day...suprise...but he is now gone for the day and I am soon leaving as well. DS has a b-day party to go to @ 5:30. Im hoping it will wear him out and maybe he will ask to go to bed:eek: Yeah...thats never gonna happen!

Todays workout was 6 miles of uninterupted running and ME abs!

Belinda** Good job with the workout. Take a little nap and then hit the gym with DH!;)

Ameila** Nice workout...must better then a rest. Didn't you just have a rest the other day when you cleaned your kitchen!? Whats up with all the resting?;) I have to look and see when my last rest day was, its been a while.

Iris** Maybe this boy toy is on your mind to much and you can't sleep;) Or maybe its DJ? So many men...so hard to keep track of!:D

Cookie** Hope you feel better soon. Its so hard not to watch the olympics. They move so fast, its quit amazing.

Alright...thats it from me. I think I will start the jeep so its nice and warm!

Lori:)

Back again! Never went in to work, but did do yoga! Funny no matter how bad I feel if I can manage to do a wo I feel so much better. Now I feel sort of "blissful" as my dd calls it. Hard to believe I always just thought of it as a four-letter word until August.
Amelia, thanks so much for all of your yoga talk. I honestly think sometimes our bodies, well maybe not Lori's, need those rest days. Friends came by and I made a brunch for everyone, including a coffee cake. No cookies, tho.
Iris, could it be overtraining? Your symptoms fit it, or it could be guy thoughts. Hmmm, maybe DJ would like brunch. Yes, meso 3 next wk! I've been planning it out since last time I had to get dh to assist w/wts for some of the ub workouts. I had a hard time getting them into position w/o straining my shoulders; once in position, I'm fine.
Belinda, did you go back to the gym with dh? You are amazing how you've gone right back to your workouts!
Helene, happy birthday a day early! How did I miss that? Was it in a post? Hope it is a relaxing evening for you.
Lori, crossing my fingers your ds wants to leave and go to sleep at 7. So I take it dh isn't taking him to the party?
Deb, at the Chinese New Year celebration there were some Zumba dancers! It did look like a lot of fun.
Well, not up to going to work, but able to do yoga and now drive the dd to her friends. Maybe this is what they mean when talking about health care options.
Cookie

I forgot to post my meals...

b-coffee,eggs,wwtoast,grits(mmm,love my grits;))
l-tuna,light mayo,ww crackers,pickles,orange
s-npb sandwich,banana
D-chicken nachos with veggies,decafe coffee
about 1580...I also got in a 30 minute dog walk,she was SOOOOO excited to see me coming with that leash,poor thing.

Lori-yep,I took a rest day tues or wed,can't remember...but i try and take two rest days a week, i find that it helps with injuries. Ive got some bad knee's too:confused: Nice run and abb work today! Have a good time at the bd party later...maybe your DS will go to bed early for you!

Cookie-your welcome about the yoga talk. Ive noticed some changes since doing yoga,like my core is a lot stronger, and im able to kick higher w/KB. Im more flexable with every yoga session. i just got my new Rodney yee power yoga dvd today...can't wait to preview tonight and do it tomorrow:eek: Sounds like you had a good day with brunch...good going on having no cookies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.