Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 19, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I will do cardio? Not sure what yet! Siince doing STS, I am not that sore like everyone else:rolleyes: Maybe I need to go heavier?

Have a great workout and day! BBL for personals!

Good Morning!:)

I went to bed last night around 11'ish..could have went earlier but wasn't long falling asleep once my head hit the pillow:D And I don't think I moved either....which means I had an awesome night sleep:D I love feeling awake when i am awake:confused:

I was soooo stressed out about work last night I can't even tell you! My shifts are changing to 12 hour shifts from 12 in the afternoon to 12 in the night!:confused: Which doesn't leave time to do anything else. Keep in mind, I only have to work 3 shifts like that in a week to get my hours. Thats kind of bothering me b/c I hate change...can't stand it...but no one is optimistic! Its been slow b/c of the US economy but it as to pick up, right? It can't stay like this forever!? So everyone I work with pretty much things we are done for and that its just a matter of time before the doors are closed:( I wasn't thinking that way at all....just kind of whining about the schedule. I guess I am just realizing how much I love my job:( Anyway....keep your fingers crossed that things pick up in the near future:confused:

Workout today is cardio and abs. I didn't run last night cause I was to tired and I wanted to get a good cardio workout in today. I may do legs tonight if DS goes to bed early. I have no clue what cardio I will be doing. I would like to mix it up with the TM and something else....but what? Maybe I will do abs first, that will give me some time to figure out what I want to do.

Belinda** Have a good workout! I don't know what to tell you about STS...don't have mine yet! DId you read over on the OD forum about the lady who had her set stolen (among other things from her home) I would die...just die!

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

back to report my workout! I did iTread 1, 60 min. spints! I traveled over 4 miles, I am wiped! LOL!

Lori, sorry you were stressed out yesterday! Sending you positive vibes! Enjoy your workout today!

Off to enjoy the day!

Have a great day and workout!

Hey Gals:)

Todays workout was 3 miles on the TM, BM2 circuits and BM2 abs.
I think the girls and I are getting together today to figure the schedule out:confused: I will let you know how that goes!

Belinda** Good job with the workout!

BBL!

Good morning Lori and all who follow,

I am so sorry about your work situation, hope they can figure samethings out! I will keep my fingers crossed! Hang in there, girl! WTG on your run and other workouts!

Hey girls!

4ds came yesterday...I hadn't had a chance to view anything but the first two step combo's in LIS then i had to go to my MIL's basment due to tornado warnings. All we got was rain and bad winds,thank goodness.

so i am to preview most of 4ds today but what i saw was GREAT! Looks so much fun....im just excited to be doing something new from my favorite instructor:eek:

Lori-So sorry your having your schedule changed...i know what you mean about not liking change,i don't either. Well...look on the bright side,you work three days then your off for the rest of the week:). Im sure you work is just being cautious....there not going anywhere,your right about not worrying! Hugs to ya. OH,i wanted to ask you...i would like to do a 5k soon...do you know any good sites i can find info on any close to me? I know your were in alot of races recently!

Belinda-Great job on your 4mile workout!

Today is a circuit workout....im not sure what im doing yet? I may copy Lori and do a circuit using my treadmill and the weight section in Cardio and Weights...that was fun last time.

bbl

Ameila** Have fun previewing:) I wish I was home looking at dvds right now...instead Im here..wondering WTH to do about this schedule and the more I talk to my co-workers, the more depressed I get:confused:
If you are looking for a race I would go to the running room website, put in your State and you should get a list, of races. If you can't find anything, just google "5k race in ?(whatever your state is)" or "races in" You should be able to find something. You will have fun!

Belinda** you may need to cross more then your fingers;) I was pretty optimistic until the pisimistic crowd got the best of me!:eek:

I will check in again later, not really doing much of anything...waiting for lunch. I ate to many marshmellows...now Im not hungy!:eek:

Hi girls,

just a quick check in!

Great job Amelia with your workout today! Have fun with those leg DOMS later! Glad you all safe and sound! I saw the new this afternoon, that’s terrible! Have fun with 4DS, you will love them! Have fun with the 4DS, they are soooo much fun! If I am down and don't want to work out, these are the workouts that gets me always going! Love, love, love them:eek::D:eek:

Lori, sorry you feeling like this! Don’t let pessimistic crowd get the best of you! Sending you positive vibes and I will keep my fingers crossed!

Hey girls,back to report my workout! I did a Tread mill circuit with the weight section of C&W. Then I did total body sculpting...and OMG my legs were burning:eek: In total i worked out for about 70mins...523cals burned. I increased my running time to:D it was challenging though:confused:

Its TTOTM for me and it weird but ive got loads of enery today...ive already cleaned my kitchen up and started two loads of laundry:eek:

Lori-think positive and positive things will happen...so true! I will do a search now for some races! thanks!

Belinda-Im off to watch the rest of 4DS:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hey to everybody....later gators:cool:

Hi girls,

I am working a temp job for a week. It is in a warehouse preparing for a sample sale for Salvatore Ferragamo. I never heard of this designer before but his prices are crazy. I would never pay these prices for the shoes, handbags etc... Actually I'm not sure who could even afford this stuff. It's long hours and physical. I plan to only do 1RMs the next 2 nights as my workout so I have energy the next day:(

Belinda - Good job with itreads 60 min. great!

Lori - I'm sorry to hear about your stress with your job. I would never believed so many people (even outside the US) could be affected by this crazy economy. It is so sad. Just hang in there and it shall pass. Soon you'll have STS and that will take your mind off of everything.

Amelia - A tornado warning and needing to hide in a basement (that is wild). Great workout 70 min.!!

Good evening girls,

I am up early, my son wanted me to do German homework with him! I am up since 5.am. mine time!

Amelia, great job with your workout today! Sent some of that energy my way, lol! I don’t like those sumo squats either! Not sure what they supposed to do? How do you like 4DS so far? When do you plan on running a race?

Lori, I agree with Amelia think positive!

Debbie, never heard of Salvatore Ferragamo shoes! I need to google him!

I will do my wokrout soom! See you in the moring!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.