Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 18, 2009

Good Morning Girls!:)

I posted late last night so I don't think there is anything for me to catch up on.
Im a little tired today:confused: Normally I have no trouble getting up early to get my workout done before work but I think I could go back to bed, if I let myself! Im not sure whats up with that:rolleyes: Hopefully my coffee will kick in soon.

I think my workout is going to be 4DS tris and bics 2x's, some time on the TM and then 4DSKB. I don't know if I can squeeze all that in though...I may have to skip some of the UB work the 2nd time around.

Belinda** Enjoy your workout, let us know what you think.

My back was acting up yesterday...weirdest thing! Cause I don't get bad backs! May have had something to do with all those BB rows in 4DS yesterday:confused: Also, my sister as arrived home, and STS was there waiting for her:) Their vechile is getting some work done though so she can't get to the post office:confused::(;) Thats o.k. DH is going away this weekend so maybe I will get as many 1RM done as possible. I could probably do those with DS in the room!

I will report my workout later....I will also let you know what happens at work!:confused: I was on call last night and the phone didn't ring once!

Lori:)

Hallo ladies,

I am done with my workout! I will be back for personals!

Lori, enjoy your workout!

Gotta run. Have a good one!:D

Morning girls

Belinda-Great workout girl!

Lori-I read your post from last night...im glad you had a good day yesterday, im sure your DS is just going through a phase and it will pass! Great workout yesterday too! I hope your work schedule hasn't changed that much! Let us know how you like it!

Today is a step workout...im thinking lowmax but I did L&G yesterday and my legs were cramping..im expecting DOMS later today so lets see what happens,i may end up doing some of stepblast or LIC timesavor agian,not sure yet:confused:

bbl

Hey Girls:)

I thought I checked in after my workout...but obviously I didn't! I must have went to do it but was interupted!

My workout was as planned but I didn't do seg #3 of bic's and tris 2 x's and I only did a 3 mile run. If I have the energy tonight, I may do another run:) Or I may just veg! I know one thing..I won't be falling asleep here today anytime soon! Im soooo cold!

Soooo...my bosses idea of a shift is from 12p.m to 12 a.m:confused: I didn't think it was that bad until I started to think about it. If I work until 12 a.m, then get up by 9...then back to work at 12 again..doesn't leave much room for anything else. I was talking to one of my coworkers though and she thinks we could split the shifts up so we are only working 6 hours instead of 12. I think that would work..

Belinda** Good job with the workout!

Ameila** 4DS here yet???? Enjoy your workout!

I will check in again later!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

You guys are the chatty bunch when I am sleeping, hah?

Lori, you know how many times I have typed a very long post and it disappears? Now I save it while I type! Yap, I did lose that much with Debbie’s rotations, I did clean up my eating and went really heavy with my weights! WTG on 4DS chest and back 2x's today and run! Glad you had a great day yesterday! Glad you and your coworker are working things out!

Amelia, do you have the 4 DS yet? You are so sweet, Amelia! You are my idol, girl! Hugs back to ya! I plan on running my first 5K this year, you want to join me? Great job with L&G yesterday!

Trish, WTG on CC# 8 yesterday! I am still not sure what I will do, 3 or 6 month rotation? After my rotation I will come back and do one of Debbie’s rotations, love her rotations! They are awesome!

Ok, I think I caught up with yesterdays and today’s personals! I know as soon as I go to sleep you guys chat away, LOL!

BBL!

Workout done! Decided on C&W cardio only! burned 308cals! No 4DS yet...should be anytime now!

Lori-Great workout!

Hey to everybody that follows!

Have a good day girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.