Commit to get fit and lean for Feb.17, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do cardio today!

Debbie, I think you do have to do your 1RM for legs especially the 5,4,3, and 2 stars! I been lifting heavy for over a year now, I go with the 1 star as heavy as I would with my 5 stars, hope this makes sense! For 674 Seated Front Press Double Arms 1.5\'s ,I used a 45# barbell! I do use a challenging weight, I refuse do go down or use DB’s!
Also I am using my barbell for most leg exercises, so I can load my BB up very heavy! Glad your headache feels better!

Lori, great workout mix yesterday! Yah, I was hooked on Debbie’s rotations! Heavy lifting works for me! I was sore from day 1, lol! My legs are still sore from Sunday’s workout! I did squats 90 pounds! Yap, I feel it today! I also believe diet pays a big role, one doesn’t work without the other. I also learned how to eat better! Enjoy your baby group today!

Trish, you are doing the 3 month rotation? I a doing the 6 month rotation! My UB is sore from yesterday!

Have a great day and workout!

'Morning, Ladies! Wow, you are all doing awesome!
Belinda, congrats to you on losing weight. WTG. I just started STS yesterday and already am loving it. I have to figure out how to get faster at setting up the weights though.
Amelia, what movie did you watch? How's everything at home?
Lori, the energizer bunny, do you have a race planned for the spring?
Deb, glad your headache is better. I used to get wicked ones with TOM. Could yours have been related to that.
Trish, how did you get a week ahead of me on STS?
Nice to meet some new friends. Only I forgot to write down names, and now I forgot someone. I'm so sorry.
Anyone heard from Iris, Kristine, Kim, or Cheryl?
MY MIL is in a lot of pain. It's hard. We've had a wonderful time with her though and are thankful for her. Today is IMAX 2, a million errands, and doctors' appointments.
Cookie

Good morning Cookie,

I am glad you back, girl! Missed you! I agree I do love STS, can't wait until tomorrow,lol! I am thinking doing Imax2 today too! I have a huge headache today, need to wait! Not sure what happend to Cheryl, Kristine or Kim they haven't checked in in month, except Kritine:eek: Have fun with your workout today!

I am doing the 6 month rotation, what are your plans?

Oh...I could take this GD computer and fire it right through the window! I just posted a long post and now its gone!

I will return after my workout!

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

Not sure what I will do today for a workout. I'm going to go to work early today and do my workout afterwards.

Belinda - Thanks for the STS tips. I think you caught my headache, feel better. Enjoy IMAX2 today.

Cookie - I'm glad you were able to start STS, maybe it will help keep your mind off of things. Have a nice day.

Lori - Have fun with your baby group today -- I hope they all don't start clinging to you;) Actually it must be helpful when the other kids are playing with him and you could talk to grown-ups.

Hi Amelia and everyone who follows!

Morning girls!

Today is a lowerbody workout and thats it!

OMG,i couldn't hardly sleep last night. My sister and my sister-n-law are fighting on myspace and some how another i was pulled into it:rolleyes:. Now i can't seem to delete our myspace page because my email is different...such a PITA. We haven't had that page very long either..my DH got it to keep intouch with his cousins.

What there arguing about you ask? Well,my sister use to date my BIL who is now married to the sister-n-law and she seems to be one of those'mouthy women' as my DH calls her. She runs her mouth and trashy too....and she seems to think she can... and i quote...."whoop everybodies a$$" :eek::confused: to much drama for me!

i contacted her last night...trying to make peace between them. And the ending result to that was,were not 'friends':)rolleyes:) anymore...she's a looney bird:confused:. She not young either...she's in her forties and acts like a 17yr old drama queen:confused:

ok,enough of that...bbl after my workout.

Belinda- :eek: you are lifting 90lb with your legs:eek: Very impressive girlfriend...my hats off to you;)

Lori-I hope that GD computer works for you later

Hey Debbie,enjoy what ever workout you do later!

Hey to everybody that follows...bbl

Hallo girls,

I am back to report my workout! I did IMAX 2:p

Amelia, I am sorry you are going through this! My advice, stay out! Less headache:p Enjoy your workout today! Thanks for your kind words! My legs are very strong! They can take heavy weights:p;)

Debbie, enjoy your workout today as well! BBL!

I think I will copy this post before I post it this time!:mad:

My workout earlier was just weights. 4DS chest and back 2x's. Im going to get a run in later.

Belinda** Glad you had a good workout! I hate interval #3...seems like it is never going to end!:rolleyes: I didn't know you lost that much weight with those rotations! Woo Hoo!

Cookie** I didn't know your MIL was sick? Is it cancer? Its hard to watch people suffer...not nice at all! If only we all fell asleep! Those people are the lucky ones. No races plan for this year yet. Im not sure if I will do that 20k race again...knowing what I have ahead of me isn't fun...So much better off not knowing!

Ameila** I second what Belinda said, I know its hard to stay out of things...especially when you think you are being nice about it! LOL I would just stay way from her now...sounds like a nut case to me. Unfortunatlely not everyone can be as sensible as us!;)

Man...I smell poop again! I swear thats all this kid does!

Legs and Glutes is done...yay,Man im gonna be so sore tommorrow...my legs were actually cramping:Dnow its time to clean up this messy house:rolleyes:

Oh and 4DS IS SUPPOSE TO ARRIVE TOMMORROW:eek::eek::eek:

Lori-speaking of 4ds....great workout today! happy poppy diaper changing;):p

Hey to everybody

ok...ive got to get going...later gators:cool:

Afternoon Everyone,

Today I did Cardio Coach #8 on the cross-trainer (I love Sean O'Malley!!). Burned 553 calories in 55 mins and completed 7.33 miles. It was fun and I had no knee pain which was the best part of all!! I also did No Equipment Abs and it was pretty good although it seemed short. Tomorrow will be D6, Back and Triceps...can't wait!

Belinda - Great job on Imax2 today! Hope your headache has gone away. I am doing the 3 month rotation and then will do FF's Get Ready for Summer Rotation. I'm thinking I will do STS twice this year, but we'll see.

Cookie - Good to hear from you! I have the same issue as you....can't seem to keep up with the weight changes:confused: At least as the series progresses we will get more time between exercises. I am sorry to hear about your MIL. I'm sure the workouts are helping with the stress.

Deb - Hi there - enjoy whatever workout you come do today!

Amelia - Oh my, sounds like craziness at your house!! Your SIL sounds hilarious! I hope she doesn't whoop any you-know-what!! Great wo today!

Hi to Suzanne and followers!

Last edited:
Trish...LOL at your Whoop comment. Great workout today!

Cookie-Hugs to you..My thoughts you! How was Imax2?

Cheryl,Kristine..Iris...where are you guys at? we miss you:(

Last edited:
Ahhh...today was sooo much better then yesterday!:D I did have baby group ( I guess I should call it toddler group now:rolleyes:) today so I was sat on the floor with DS and after lunch I really didn't do much either. Of course dinner time was the same 'ole, same 'ole...DS was up with me, while I ate with one hand and he wanted nothing to do with his father:eek: My inlaws said to DS " one of these days we are going to take you for a full day so your mother can sit and eat breakfast, lunch and dinner without having to get up" LOL

I just finished my workout. I did 5 miles on the TM and CM#1. I don't think I have ever done that workout before! My abs were on fire near the end!

Ameila** I hope you get 4DS tomorrow! Im looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it. Tomorrow morning is 4DS bics and tris...probably 2x's.

Im not looking forward to work tomorrow....I don't want to hear about how my schedule is about to change!:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.