Commit to get fit & lean for Feb 16, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do yoga and abs. Tomorrow I will take a rest day, since my last shipment coming. House is looking good, but I still have to wait for the last shipment. I have way to much stuff, arr... Need to stop buying stuff. LOL!

Kirstin - love that pemix, good job last night. Interesting about the test scores.

Debbie - good job on your yoga yesterday. Nothing wrong with switching/adding some things around to fit your needs.

Enjoy your day and workouts, girls. Where is Cookie?? BBL!

Soooo weird!!!!!I just relized someone else started Cathe's monthly rotation in the VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS :rolleyes::confused::rolleyes: I already been doing the monthly rotations forever, LOL! What's going on? WTH?

Evening all. I just finished my late workout. I did Intensity low Hiit and bootcamp premix (thanks for the idea, Belinda ;)) and STS D18. My biceps are FRIIIEEEDDDD. Tomorrow is a rest day because DH and I are going out to dinner :). So I figured I needed to get in some cardio today.

I have had such a crazy, aggravating week at work. I am looking forward to this week off. I want to spend some quality time with my boys.

Belinda- One last shipment to go? Good luck tomorrow!

Off to relax.

Kristin

Hi,

I didn't w/o today, I had my hair highlighted (which took a long time) & work. Tomorrow I will fit today's w/o in.

Belinda - Wow, another shipment wondering if you know what's in it or will it be a surprise:eek: I didn't even realize you indexed the rotations:eek: that is so nice of you!

Kristin - You must be doing the countdown till dinner tomorrow . . . enjoy:) Your workouts will cancel anything out tomorrow.

Cookie - I hope everything is ok with you.

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.