Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 15, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

No workout yesterday:mad: DH had other plans!He wanted to take me out, so we did! Had a nice day yesterday!:rolleyes: I will finish my workouts today!:rolleyes:

I will be back to report my workouts!

Have a great Sunday and workout/rest day!

Good Morning!:)

Belinda** Your mad cause Dh wanted to take you out and you didn't get to workout....boy you got it rough!;):D Im sure you will make up for your workouts today!

I worked half of the day yesterday and boy...was I tired! DH and I didn't do much last night. We were just hanging out, didn't have any supper but instead had some wings and nachos before we went to bed:eek: And my sister came over for a visit b/c she is leaving to go home today:( BUT she will be back in 5 weeks and then we leave for FL shortly after that:eek: I better start saving my money!!!!:):) And watching what i eat!:eek: Its probably 7 weeks from tomorrow when we leave...I wish I had a calender close by.

Im going to get on the TM now and do a circuit workout using HST. Im not in a real big rush to get to work today cause I have the phone forwarded and i am on call. The phone rang as soon as i got in bed last night and it didn't ring anymore! Phew! I told DH that if it rang I was going to be soooo confused! There was no way I would have made any sense! LOL

I will bbl when I get to work!

Lori:)

Hey Girls:)

Quiet sunday morning:) My workout was a 30 mins run and most of HST. I skipped the leg work in #4 and #5 and I just did the pushups in #5. I wish I could have fit the whole workout in but oh well....I couldn't get my butt out of bed fast enough:rolleyes:

Im debating what rotation to follow now. Im not 100% sure if I am going to go back to the rotation I was following last week or not. I guess I will need to figure it out soon!

BBL!

Morning girls!

Today is a dogwalk and PUB...the plan is to go as heavy as i can!Even if its for a couple of reps,then swicthing over to my reg weight. I want to do a step workout along with PUB but my rotation says UB work only,so im pushing it with the dog walk:rolleyes:.

Belinda-What workout are you doing today? I also took a rest day yesterday...just to 'blah' to work out:rolleyes:

Lori-Have you got STS yet...I can't remember if you said so or not? Great workout today!

ok,im not weighing until march first...from now on im only weighing in once a month. I haven't been on the scale for a week now,and it doesn't bother me...my jeans still fit good,lol!

Morning Girls,

I never did get on he elliptical last night **SIGH**. I am supposed to do disc 4 (Chest, Biceps, Shoulder) today, but my shoulder is a little bit sore. I think I slept on it wrong or something so I may do disc 5 (Back and Triceps) today and then 4 on tuesday. I had a WI today and I'm down 1.4 pounds:eek: STS is keeping me pretty sore all week so I guess it must be working:D

Belinda - I hope you enjoyed your time out with DH. How are you doing with your 1RMs?? Tomorrow's the big day, right?

Lori - Wings and nachos sound good to me!! Great job on your wo today;)

Amelia - How are you liking your rotation so far? I didn't get a chance to chime in, but I agree that 4DS is an awesome set. The kickboxing workout is probably my least favorite of the series so good thing you're not into that anyway;) Let us know how you like it.

Good morning to all followers. Check back later.

Trish, I still have the same 24, 1RM left:mad::mad: They only the 1star:rolleyes: Still no workout, I can't get moving:rolleyes: WTG on your weight loss, girl! Are you starting STS with Cathe tomorrow? Take it easy on your shoulder!

Amelia, I feel like blah a few days now! Enjoy your workout!

Lori, great workout this morning! Let us know what you end up doing next week!

Off to my workout! BBL!

Hey Ladies,

Pretty boring day at work. I pretty much have all my work done so I am going to be relaxing in the near future. I also went and said Good Bye :( to my sister and baby ( and her DH to:rolleyes: we have a love hate relationship;) we pretend we don't like each other) So thats done, but she will be back the 30th of March...that won't be to long at all!:)

Ameila** Enjoy your workout today! My sister and I are going halves on her set. She is going to send them to me when she gets home. I should have them by early next week I guess. Maybe I will start the rotation in March month? I would have alot to do before then with all those 1RM.

Belinda** Get go'in with those 1RM! :) Your never going to start STS!:eek::)

Trish** How much weight are you tying to lose? Sounds like you are enjoying STS. I can't wait to get my set!

My sinuses feel like they are plugged up or something. My nose keeps cracking:eek:

Hey girls...man im having trouble typing:eek: just got through with PH UB i went HEAVY too...I really pushed myself. I also walked cassie for thirty minutes.

Trish-WTG on the weightloss...high fives!

Have a great day girls!

Hi girls,

I am done with Pyramid legs + floor work!

Heidi, have fun working in the cellar today! Dinner sounds so good! Enjoy!

Amelia, wtg on going up in weight! LOL! Hope you took enough brakes with PH, the beat is to fast to go heavy, isn’t it? Get a nice stretch in, girl!

Karen, enjoy your rest day and sun shine today! I still have to finish my 1RM! I bought a squat rack(Gold gym) at Wal Mart for $ 99 last year, that really made a difference! Now I load up my BB and ready to go! Be careful! Like Heide said use DB instead of a BB, it’s much safer!

K....Im totally thrown for a loop? Who is Karen and Heidi?;):p I checked the thread 2 x's to see if I missed something.

Hi girls,

I am done with Pyramid legs + floor work!

Heidi, have fun working in the cellar today! Dinner sounds so good! Enjoy!

Amelia, wtg on going up in weight! LOL! Hope you took enough brakes with PH, the beat is to fast to go heavy, isn’t it? Get a nice stretch in, girl!

Karen, enjoy your rest day and sun shine today! I still have to finish my 1RM! I bought a squat rack(Gold gym) at Wal Mart for $ 99 last year, that really made a difference! Now I load up my BB and ready to go! Be careful! Like Heide said use DB instead of a BB, it’s much safer!

Thanks Belinda..i will get in a good stretch! Looks like you forgot to delete the Heidi and Karen part of your copy and past reply,LOL:D...i do the same thing:confused:;)

Lori-Glad to hear you'll be getting STS soon. How many 1RM's are there? I haven't really read alot about STS since i wasn't purchasing it.

ok,were off to get some groceries....i just finished cleaning up a bit.

Good afternoon girls,

Too many sea breezes last night. I don't feel like doing anything today:mad: I plan to take a nap and hope to get 1RM's in and accomplish something today. We watched Chuck & Larry last night there were some funny parts.

Belinda - Glad you had a fun time yesterday. You probably needed the rest too.

Trish - I live in Morris Township right near Morristown somewhat neighbors. I went on the 2005 & 2008 roadtrips. They were so much fun. It was so worth it to meet Cathe & crew.

Lori - Are you the younger or older sister? Wings and nachos yum! Good job on the workout today.

Amelia - I hope you and your dog enjoyed the walk. Good job with lifting heavy.

Have a nice day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.