Commit to get fit and lean for Feb.13, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I took a rest day yesterday! Glad I did, I am rested today! My plan for today is get cardio and legs in today! I am almost done with my 1RM:eek: I only have like 24 left! LOL!

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a great Friday and workout!

Hi girls,

I am back from the gym! I did iClimb12, I was huffing and buffing today! I almost didn’t make it through. My heart rate went up high; I had to slow down constantly! Now I feel like taking a nap, hope I am not coming down with something! If I still feel like this next week, I will take a recovery week. I am excused the last few days! I was going to do legs today; put think I will do them tomorrow. Maybe the reason I am so excused is because I don’t get enough sleep with DH, he snores all night long. LOL! :D

Good new! I a down 2 pounds!

Have a great day and workout! BBL! Need to eat some lunch!

Good Morning!:)

We had a good sleep last night. I thought DS was going to be up but he didn't wake at all. Im surprised...cause he isn't feeling the best. He still isn't awake yet.

Can you beleive this one? I had to give DD a ride to school today cause she missed the bus. She woke up at 5:55, got into the shower at 6:10 and the bus comes at 7:50 and she could'n't be ready? Something not right there! It shouldn't take a 12 yr old girl almost 2 hours to shower, dry her hair and straighten it! Ugh.....

Im not sure what todays workout will be or when I will get it done. I really need to get to the passport office today and get those sent off....and I need DH to come with me, might be easier said then done:mad:

Belinda** Have fun with your workout! I didn't realize that there were so many 1RM. I guess I will have to start doing them!

BBL!
Lori:)

Monring,Today is a outside run/walk my walking buddy, cassie girl! Here she is...
picture.php
She is alot fatter now so she needs a good run today,LOL.
I may try and go for an hour...ive been moody for the past two days so i need something to help with that.

Belinda-Congrats on the two lbs lost...thats great! Glad your listening to your body and took a rest yesterday. I would definitely take a rest week if your still tired tommorrow.

Lori-Hopefully your ds will wake up feeling better! Have fun with your workout today!

hey to everybody that follows! I will bbl to report my workout...im so BLAH today:(

Last edited:
Belinda** I think we posted at the same time! Good job with your workout and congrats with the weightloss!!!!:eek::)

Ameila** Your dog looks similar to ours. Ours is so black you can barely see his eyes! We think black suits him cause he is pure evil!:rolleyes::) LOL Have a good walk! Sometimes thats all we need to cheer ourselves up!

DS is still not awake! And its almost 10! I keep checkin on him but he is sound. I guess he can still breath through his nose cause he as his nummie in his mouth.If I knew he was going to sleep this long I could have had my workout over with by now!

question..im thinking about getting 4DS...just not sure about it. My DH is getting his nintendo wii back(he had to sell his when he was out of work) so i can get something too. I did sell amost all of my workouts. Ive got alot of Cathe's workouts on my DVR from fitv,so am happy with that.

So my question is...what do you guys think of 4DS???? Is the choreograph hard to learn? Is the weights in there good burners? I don't care for kickbox stuff but how is it in there?

Give me your review on it please:D

Good Morning girls,

Today's Friday the 13th!!! and Amelia shows us her black dog (cutie), I guess we have nothing to worry about it's a black cat that would be a problem;) I'm going to the gym to do a boot camp workout and I think I will take the yoga class afterwards. I also have to go get my hubby a Valentine's gift. It will be red wine and lottery tickets!!

Belinda - A rest week would be great for you especially if you're going to start STS soon. 2lb's WOW

Lori - I hope you and DS are feeling better today. The best part about little one's being sick is they nap alot. Imagine when your daughter is in high school, she'll need 3 hours to get ready. It is so different with boys 30-45 minutes and out the door.

Amelia - I think 4DS would be a great choice you get a lot for your money. You get several cardio and weight workouts which you can mix up and there are premixes too. I mostly use the weights and find I get a really good workout. I like the kickbox workout not hard to follow at all.

Trish - Not sure if you saw my post last night, but where do you live in NJ?

Amelia, I love, love, love the 4DS!:D:D:D HIS is a little tricky, but so much fun! I also had nice results from the 4DS rotation! Go for it! WTW! Cassie is a cutie! Hope you enjoyed your walk!

Debbie, have fun with your BC class and yoga class!

Lori, hope your DS feels better very soon! Poor baby! How is your tooth today! Sorry, you end up getting a RC anyway, that sounds painful! Hope you get your workout in. LMAO at your DD:eek::p That is a long time to get ready! I am showered, wash my hair and dry in 30 min.+ make up!:eek::eek:

Hey girls...i just ordered 4DS and in order to get the free shipping i had about twenty more bucks to spend so i went ahead and ordered Low Impact Step :eek: I can't wait to get my hands on them.

I just remembered...my dyna bands broke not to long ago...i may have to order some of those too:confused::rolleyes: i think i will go for the purple ones..

I finished my outside run, went a good 35mins then walked the rest of the way home. My poor lab was huffing and puffing....she is now asleep in the back yard,LOL....poor baby!

Hi,

I took my son to get a gift for his girlfriend at Tiffany's. Boy that store is expensive!! Even I don't own a Tiffany piece -- I would much rather have a Cathe workout:)

Belinda - You get ready quick. My DH wishes I could be that quick.

Amelia - You'll love 4DS!!

What a weird day today was! I felt like I got NOTHING accomplished! I did color my hair....then I tried to workout but wasn't into it at all...which is really weird for me. I ended up doing PH after I tried to run but turned my TM off, then was going to do Imax 3, started it and then turned it off. I didn't know what to do about supper,so we ended up ordering pizza. I usually know what I am doing all the time (to a certain extent) but I had no clue what I was doing today:mad: I guess I will have to get a good cardio workout in tomorrow!

Ameila** Oh...you will enjoy your new dvds. I have only done the step workouts in 4DS a few times, I found the moves tricky. BC and KB is pretty simple though and TOUGH! Can't wait to hear what you think of BC, its a tough workout!

Deb** How was your workout? DS didn't nap today, can you believe that? I put him down for one but an hour later he was still awake. Atleast he will go to bed early tonight and give DH a break. I need to pick a card up for DH as well, I don't think we are exchanging gifts though.

Belinda** My tooth is pretty good today, I am on my 2nd day of antibiotics so it should soon feel better. Im not looking forward to the RC. Getting it done doesn't bother me, but paying for it does!:confused:

Where is everyone else? Maybe they are having a weird day like myself!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.