Commit to get fit and lean for Feb. 11 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do Pyramid Back/GS Back + Pyramid Biceps/ GS Bicpes+ Pyramid Shoulders/ GS Shoulders!

P.S. We are covered in snow:(

Have a great workout and day! BBL to report my workout!

Good Morning!:)

Happy to say that I had a full nights sleep:) One of my toothaches is gone and the other tooth just feels weird. I guess I will make an apt in the next couple of days if it feels the same way. No big rush anyway. Im usually waiting for a month to see my dentist anyway:mad:

Im debating when to do my workout today. DS was warm last night when he went to bed but didn't stir alnight. I thought forsure he was coming down with something and that he would be awake most of the night. If he is o.k, I think we will go out and play in the a.m. Plus, I have some things I need to pick up.
If I get this coffee gone and everyone is still asleep, I think I will get on the TM then and get it over with.

Belinda** Have a good workout! I think I am going to miss my weights this week....but a girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do!:eek:

Eating yesterday was really good. Minus the fact that we had pizza for supper but I had around 500 cals left so I had 1/2 peice of pizza and 3 small garlic fingers. Today is my low calorie day though:( I was hoping to sleep in later so i wouldn't be so hungry throughout the day!:eek:

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning girls!

Today is LIC cardio blast then C&W abbs,im going to add some crunches in there too.

I went heavier with my weights yesterday and still no doms:( Whats up with that?

Belinda-Great workout planned...pyramid and GS...you will get some good burns with that. maybe I need to try something like that.

Lori-Glad to hear one of your tootaches are gone...enjoy your workout today!

Hey to everybody that follows!

I will bbl

Good morning everyone,

I woke up feeling stressed today not sure why. I plan on either running or doing the ellipitical that should help. I have a few hours of work today and then some computer work when I get back.

Cookie - I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL.

Belinda - Your probably not used to the snow. The weather in Texas must always be hot. Enjoy your pyramid workout.

Lori - I had pizza last night too. Have fun with your run today.

Amelia - Maybe you'll feel DOMS tomorrow, sometimes it takes a day to kick in.

BBL, Have a nice day!!

Back to report my workout! I did a circuit workout with the TM again. I did 45 mins mixed in with the weight work of HSC. I started with 25 mins of steady running and then I did 5 mins before each weight seg.

Ameila** Maybe DOMS will kick in later?? Lets hope!;) I think when I go run some errands I am going to stop in to see my dentist. I have a really deep filling in one of my teeth and thats what bothering me. Im wondering if the filling hasn't loosened up...making my nerves feel EVERYTHING! I may also get some insight on what he would do with it. Maybe just another filling or something more expensive! Knowing dentist it will probably be something more expensive!

BBL!
Lori:)

Lori,great workout. I hope your tooth ache goes away...hopefully dentist will make it feel better.

Debbie-Have fun with your workout! I want an elliptical so bad but i have no room for one:(.

Cookie-Your MIL are in my thoughts and prayers! Im so sorry your having a hard time right now...hugs to you,friend!

Hey to everybody that follows

I finished my workout...LIC cardio blast 49mins with a it raised up one riser(yay) along with some abb work for 10mins. I burned 517 cals.

Last edited:
Morning Ladies,

Today's wo was CC #5 & Pilates Abs (loved this ab routine!) from Cathe's Ab Circuit DVD. I only did 35 mins of CC because my knee has been bothering me, so only 320 calories today. I hope I will be up for Disc 3, Legs tomorrow. I have nice DOMs from yesterday's Back and Tricep wo...nothing major, but a nice little ache;). We are having fantastic weather today....almost 60 degrees:) I'm so looking forward to spring:D.

Belinda - Wish I could send you some of our warm weather :) Enjoy your workout today. Are you finished with your 1RMs?

Lori - How many cals are you eating a day? I budget about 1,550 a day. Do you adjust for weight v. cardio days? I've been struggling with balancing my macros. Can't seem to get that 40-30-30 ratio going:confused:. Great job on your wo:)

Amelia - I sometimes have that issue where I increase my weights and yet there are no DOMs:mad:. It's a real bummer! Hey, can you see what I wrote to Lori? I know you are doing something similar and I would love your thoughts:)

Deb - Stress is the worst! And not knowing the cause is evern worse. Hopefully your run/elliptical will help you release it. Btw, I went to Trader Joe the other day and bought a box of your white tea with pomegranate...it has a nice taste. I add a little agave nectar and it is just right:)

Morning to the followers:)

Hi
You all are doing so good.I did a little toning today.Working my way up to cathe My sweet heart my little boy tommy woke up with a fever this morning.So I think he is getting sick again.Please pray for my little buddy to feel better.So I will probably just do toning at home and not go for any walks for a few days to be with him.

suzanne

Hi girls,

Today I went shopping with a friend plus we had lunch! I had a lot of fun! I just got done with my workout; it’s already 7 p.m here! LOL! I am so glad when I am done with those 1RM’s, my UB is fried! I only have the one star left, yah! Mixing them with my workouts is tough! I am glad it’s almost over, I only have 24 left! I am too tired to work my abs today! I will do them tomorrow!

BACK
Pyramids:
Dumbbell Pullover: 20#/25#/30#/25#/30# - - 12/10/8/10/12 reps
Double Arm Rows: 20's/25's/30's/25's/20's - 12/10/8/10/12 reps
Repeated again but UP pyramid only. Used same weights.

Gym Style:
T-Back Squeeze w/Band: Purple tubing

BICEPS
Pyramids:
Hammer Curls: 12’s/15’s/20’s- 12/10/8/10/12 reps
Traditional Curls: 12's/15's/20's/15's/12's - 12/10/8/10/12 reps
Repeated again but UP pyramid only. Used same weights.

Gym Style:
Curl Up/Reverse Downs: 15's - 10 reps

SHOULDERS
Pyramids (giant set):
Rear Flies: 10's/12's/15's/12's/10's - 12/10/8/10/12 reps
Lateral Raise: 10's/12's/15’s/12's/10's - 12/10/8/10/12 reps
Front Raise: 10's/12's/15’s/12's/10's - 12/10/8/10/12 reps
Repeated again but UP pyramid only. Used the same weights. Almost quit doing it again:p

Gym Style:
Overhead Press: 2 sets 15's -1set 20’s/10 reps

Glad it's over!

Have a great day! BBL!

Belinda-You ROCK GIRLFRIEND:cool: you continue to inspire me:)

Suzanne-im so sorry your little guy isn't feeling well:( How old is your little one? I hope he feels better soon!

Trish-I log my cals on myfitnesspal...at first i was eating 1550 plus whatever I burned a day(what the website recommended) I was eating 1800-2100 calories a day:eek:. After three weeks,That wasn't working so i asked Debbie(Fitnessfreak) for some advice. She suggested that i eat 1700 a day and no more(no longer eating my cals burned) and she also changed my routine....adding in more weight training. I started with her suggestions about two weeks ago. I will measure agian on march first so wish me luck!!!!

As far as the macro's go,i can 'custom' my calories and change the percentages at my fitness pal. Right now ive got it to 25/30/45. I would be lost without that website:confused:. Fitday has a way you can custom your macro's too,and im sure there are alot of other website's. But Thats the only way i was able to break my meals down so I wasn't so overwheled. Another tip is I plan my meals in the morning,log all of it so i know what i can or can't have.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.