Commit to get fit and lean for Feb.1, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Can you believe it's already February? Time flies, doens't it?

Sorry, for not posting last night! I did homework over the phone with my DS; he is taking German in collage. About time he is learning German, for crying out lout I am German!

Last night ,I did ended up doing Cardio Fusion premix 48 min., I burned 550 cal. The first 20 min. my legs were screaming!

Today I will do abs and a few 1RM, that’s it!

Debbie** I am keeping my fingers crossed! Glad you slept in yesterday! What weight workout did you do yesterday?

Trish ** I am glad I am not the only one that still needs to do there 1RM! LOL! I never had DOMS like this before, my hamstrings and gluts/ butt are so sore, I can hardly walk! Let me know what you think about iClimb! The only CC I got is press pay, still haven’t done it! Maybe I do Press play on Tuesday, when the gym isn’t so crowded?

Hi to everyone that follows! Have a great Sunday!

Good Morning!:)

Well....I did it...enough hearing everyone else chit chat about STS! I bit the bullet and ordered it:D Actually, DH told me last night that he ordered it for me! He said he had called my sister and she was putting it on her c.c cause it was a surprise. When I called her, she hadn't done it yet so I was back to square one again. Because it wasn't a surprise I could order it myself and put it on my own c.c.When I went to bed last night I decided NOT to order it. There wasn't enough time to finish a rotation between now and the time I go away but (call me weird) I even had a dream about it. So enough was enough...I ordered it! And WTH...I ordered ab circuits to!:eek::eek::D:p:confused: LOL

Im up early to get a run in before work. I was aiming for an hour but my coffee was super hot, so its super slow going down:( I made instant coffee instead of brewed and thats always hotter!

Belinda** I can't beleive that it is Feb either! Its crazy how time just zooms by! Today is the day I clean up my diet some:) I probably won't be starting STS this month so I will be a good girl while I do the rest of the rotation I am doing. I am glad S&H is over!

I will check back in later, I need to get this workout going!

Lori:)

Hey Girls!:)

Where is everyone? I thought forsure Miss Belinda would have checked in again by now:eek:

My workout was a 5 mile run in 45 mins. I was hoping to get abs in but that will have to wait until tomorrow!

BBL!

Morning!

Well,the scale is still saying a 6lb lost.I just can't believe it/don't trust the thing....its like it fell off over night? Anyhoot,what im really excited about is the 3 inches that I LOST:D Thats enough proof to me that im doing something right! I think its the jogging;) This month im following FF's rotation. Im excited to see the results i get next month!:eek::eek::eek:

Belinda-Great job with your workout yesterday!!!! How is everyone doing these days? Good for you DH going to collage and learning german!

Lori-I KNEW you would give in and order,LOL,your dream was a sign that your suppose to own STS:p Im excited for you!!! Great job with your workout too..5miles in 45mins is awesome! It take's me 25mins to run 2miles..im so slow:rolleyes:. I usually go 4.6-5.0 I will be picking up my pace im sure the more i jog. I just LOVE it though...what a rush!

Trish-Great job on your workout yesterday....i went to get to wally world to get batteries but i forget them:rolleyes:. There a round battery so i couldn't remember the # on them anyway...sigh, My DH says that the scale is correct and the only reason it was off is because I washed the bathroom mat that i put it on,lol. How did your WI go today?

Cookie-What workout you doing today? Great job on those sore biceps:D I love working my UB!

Debbie-Great job with your two lb loss!!! How did your weight workout go yesterday? Whats on tabs for today?

Iris-Where are You?

Kristine-Did I miss you yesterday? I was wondering how Heidi was doing...I remember you saying that she had a ear ache. I hope she's feeling better!

Cheryl-ok....your not checking in...do we have to send out a search party girl. I hope everything is ok with you!

did I forget anybody?

Today is PUB(or PLB,haven't decided yet). Im going to try and really push myself with the heavier weights. BBL

Morning Ladies,

Back to 1RMs for me today. I'm going to start LB and try to finish off UB. We'll see how that works out. I may also do one of the ab wos on the ab circuit. The pilates and yoga rouitnes look challenging....Yoga has a few levitations with STRAIGHT legs!!! OY!!!

Hey Belinda - I'm glad I'm not the only slacker...I kept putting off the 1RMs and now I can't start my STS:( I wonder when Cathe will start her rotation...I'm getting antsy.

Lori - YIPPEEE:D:D!!! I knew DH would buy it for you. I think you will really like it. The first disc alone looks super challenging! Good job on your run!

Amelia - Congrats on the 6lb loss!! And the 3 inches, which is the best part:cool:!! **SIGH** I think I caught some of the lbs you lost. My scale is up 3 lbs from December 31st. I have really learned my lesson...I thought I could eat crazily over the holidays and drop the weight really quickly. HA:eek:! Then I ran into those knee problems so there was no cardio/LB weight work for a month. Oh well, it will just make completing STS more satisfying;) My diet isn't too bad, but it can definitely be tightened up. During STS I'm going to do a WI every week so we'll see how it goes:)

Okay, off to do some 1RMs. BBL for more chatting.

Hey Girls!

Ameila** I take it you bought new batteries yesterday? If so...I would trucst the thing:) Digital scales are all over the place when they need new batteries. Good job on the inches lost as well. My scale is up 1-2 lbs (no biggie) but my measurments are the same. Im thinking my body is holding onto water b/c of S&H last week. Who knows? The human body is a mystery sometimes:rolleyes:.
With running it either goes one way or the other...you either love it or hate it:) Have you tried doing intervals? You should try 10 mins of intervals. Do your slower pace and then increase it to say 6.0-7.0 for 30 sec or a min. You will see improvements in your speed in no time!

Trish** Have fun with your 1RM's! I was hoping to print it off at work but something is wrong with our normal printer and the other one that we are using for the time being, won't print it:mad: Im not planning on starting it yet anyway so I have lots of time for my 1RM's.

I will check back in again later. The morning is going by fast....probably b/c I spent most of it on the phone :eek:

BBL!

Hi girls,

I am still here! I am still bumped! I did a few 1RM( only 2 today)! LOL! I also did my ab workout, I did Bootcamp core premix, twice! Yap, I did it twice! Great core workout! I am to sore today to do anything else! My body needs a rest from all that heavy lifting!

Lori** congrats on purchasing STS! If you get yours before I do, don’t tell me! I will cry! Did you order the entire set? When are you gonna start the STS rotation? WTG on your run today! DH surprised me and came home from the field a little earlier!

Amelia** that is awesome! You lost 6 pounds! High fives, girl! You are doing something right! I am so proud of you, girl! It’s my son that is learning German, my DH speaks German! DS grew up in Germany, I am German, when he was little he spoke German! Not sure what happened to him? When he went to an American school, he didn’t want to speak it anymore; he thought it wasn’t cool to speak German. He told me a few days ago, he wished he would speak his native language! I tried! I only could do so much! The funny thing is he understands everything! LOL!

Trish** how far are you with your 1RM? Have fun with your STS rotation next week, looks like Cathe posted the new rotation already! I feel like crying!

:(:(

Hi to everyone that follows!

Good Afternoon girls,

Today I'm going to run on the TM. I also need to run to the foodstore for Superbowl food. Easy dinner tonight subs, chips & KFC wings. I'm sure the scale will be up tomorrow.

Belinda - It's great that you can speak German. I wish I knew another language. My DH is 1/2 German. Someday I hope to visit both Germany and Italy to see where our roots are.

Lori - WOW you are getting STS . . . it will keep you busy for a long time. You'll be amazed when you get the package. Great time with your run.

Amelia - Amazing 3 inches you go girl!

Trish - Have fun with your 1RM today.

Hey guys...finsihed with PUB. It was fast too....im sure I will have some nice doms tommorrow!

Lori-I will try that interval your talking about...maybe do 5.5 for thrity seconds,then if that doesn't get me then i will go up to 6.0.

Debbie-have fun with superbowl

Belinda-Now on on earth did i get that mixed up? LOL:confused: Good Luck to your DS !

Hey to eveybody that follows! Have a great day girls!

Hey Ladies,

I'm done with 1RMs for today. Still hoping to get in some ab work before bed tonight.

Hey Belinda - I know how you are feeling...my DOMs are kind of crazy, too. I think I'm going to take a break from 1RMs tomorrow and do some yoga or pilates. I'm just about finished with all of the Leg 1RMs and just a few more UBs. I think I can definitely finish by the end of the week. I'm going to start on 2/8 so maybe you will have your DVDs by then!

Debbie - It sounds like we have the same dinner plans. I'll be headed out to KFC in the next hour for wings. Enjoy!!

Try to check in later :)

Hi girls,

Back from the foodstore (crowded), I had to go to 3 stores before I could get italian bread. Also, the chip aisle was almost empty. I guess everyone's staying home and enjoying the game tonight. I watch just to see the commercials:D

Trish - I bought honey wings and hot wings . . . they smell so good.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.