Commit to get FIT & LEAN for December!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Today is my 29 th Anniversary:eek: hope I will get short workout in.

Debbie - good job with KM last night. Sorry about your stepdad (((HUGS))

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Last edited:
Good Morning:)

Figured I'd check in and let you know I made it in one piece. But boy, do I ever hate flying! The 2nd leg of our flight was delayed and then we only had 20 mins to meet our connection in Toronto. It was close but doable. But then it was delayed even further and we spent about 45 mins on the plane waiting for the pilots to show up. We were rebooked on another flight b/c we missed our last leg (the one we only had 20mins to catch) and then the one we were rebooked on was also delayed! We were about 4 hours late getting here which, wasn't as bad as it felt!

We did a little shopping yesterday and went out for dinner. Dh and I also we t out last night and I met a few of his friends. I should have went to bed though. The baby's sleeping patterns are totally screwed up. It's not even 8 and he's already been a sleep for an hour.

Belinda** happy anniversary!!!! Good for you two!! Not everyone can stick it out for that long. What are your plans??

I will try to check back in tomorrow but it might be tough. We have a few things on the go tomorrow. Today we have the kids Christmas party and dh and I were going to workout together :eek:

Have a good day!!

Lori:)

Hey girls,

Just finished LIS AT-leg cardio premix. It was short but effective.

Belinda-"Happy Anniversary!!! " Have a great day...any special plans? I have a few of LS dvd's...maybe like 4-5 or so. I've never viewed her on you tube. I want to try that 3fast miles one. I love her 4fast miles dvd.

Lori-Glad to hear you made it safe, sounds like even though you had some delays...it wasn't too bad. Have a great weekend girly.

ok...off to walmart with the kids so they can spend there allowance (and I really don't want to go because it takes them forever to find something :rolleyes::eek: )

Hello everyone. Tomorrow was a rest day. Today I did YM. Tomorrow I am starting my own rotation for December. It involves two total body weight workouts per week, 1-2 metabolic cardio, 1 steady state cardio and then alternating between yoga or a circuit workout. Here it is if you are interested.

Week One:
High Reps
BM2 Cardio Blast premix (62 min)
Afterburn
MMA Kickbox
Muscle Endurance
Original Bootcamp

Week Two:
CrossFire
Push/Pull
Low Max
Cardio Supersets
Supersets
Yoga Max

Week Three:
Muscle Max
Low Impact Circuit (cardio only premix plus abs)
Afterburn
Low Impact Challenge
STS TB
Cardio and Weights from Intensity Series

Week Four:
CrossFire
Total Body Trisets (full body premix)
Afterburn
MMA Kickbox
Cardio Supersets
Muscle Endurance

Belinda-
Happy 29th Anniversary! Hope you and DH have a wonderful day!

Deb- Nice job with KM. AB single set premix is great because it clocks in around 1/2 hour and it works you hard. Like I said, I tend to go all out in that one because I know I only have one round of each exercise, as opposed to two in the full workout.

Lori- You are incredible for dealing with all of that with a baby nonetheless. You are woman hear you roar ;) I hope you are having a good time with DH. The time seemed to fly by, at least for me.

Amelia- I gotta try that premix. Do your legs feel like jello when you are done, lol. What did the kiddies buy?

Okay, off to shower. We are going out to dinner and then bowling with some friends. I stink at bowling. I am seriously challenged when it comes to it. My seven-year-old can get a better score than me, no joke. Maybe I'll bowl with bumpers, lol.

Bye!

Kristin

Happy Anniversary, Belinda! 29 years!
Amelia, no fitbit; sent them an email asking about it, so hope to hear soon. Coworkers can be soooo challenging. One I work w/makes me so upset I feel ill at times. Have to keep reminding myself she is not worth it. What did they select at the store?
Kristin, OMG I am so bad at bowling. You would feel like a champion compared to me. Trying your rotation!
Lori, glad you made it. What a trip. Does the hotel have a sitter service so you can go out with dh?
Deb, it is sadder not having little ones around at this time of the year. It is no fun shopping for gift cards. We're thinking of bugging the kids by not hanging up stockings for them, but put up ones for the pets! The anniversaries of the passing are hard, aren't they?
HR done today and more dog walking! Lots of walking lately.
Cookie

Hi,

I did TBT LB. I also started decorating the house for Christmas & cleaning. I was starting to get cranky because all the extra work with Christmas but the house looks so pretty:) We'll wait to get our tree for 2 weeks since it's a real one & worry about fire.

Belinda - "Happy Anniversary" have fun today!!!

Lori - That was some flight but Kristin is right kudos on doing it with the 2 boys. It must be a relief that DH's training is over & in a couple of weeks you'll be back to a routine. Even though you did a great job!!!

Kristin - Have fun bowling, I'm not very good either but it is fun when you unexpectedly get a good shot. Sometimes I'll get strikes & spares & still have a low score:( I like your rotation your getting really good at it . . . need to make a 30 min. a day rotation & thanks for the AB idea.

Amelia - Walmart must have been crazy today. I need a couple of things but thinking of waiting till after the weekend, wish I were an early bird my SIL will sometimes go at 7AM and it's quiet.

Cookie - I like the idea of pet stockings but I'm sure you'll have some sad faces. Did you see the family that won the powerball lottery in Missouri had the same family dynamics as you . . . we can dream:)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend:)

Morning ladies,

Thanks guys! We had a wonderful day yesterday. DH made breakfast, than we went to the dog training. Gotta keep up, lol! DH and I went to a Virginia Vineyards for a wine tasting. Alesia was our chauffeu for the day, lol. DH made dinner reservations at a nice restaurant in Fredericks, MD. We also walked around and shopped a little. :eek: it was perfect!

Lori - glad you made it safe. Hope your baby will be back to his schedule soon.

Amelia - there a few of LS full workout on youtube. Really never got into her workouts. Glad you enjoy her workouts.

Kirstin - your rotation for Dec looks awesome. Great job! I will copy it and save it for later. Thanks for posting and have fun.

Cookie - I do alot of walking these day's too. Just told DH we need to get an elliptical. What Fitbit did you buy? I want one too but not sure which one to buy?

Debbie - I still haven't decorated the house for Christmas. Alesia wants to put up the outside lights. This year we will have a fresh tree too.

Today I will finish M2 w/ D23! Next week is recovery week;)

Have a wonderful day, girls. BBL!

Hey everyone. I started my December rotation today with HR. Haven't done that one in months. I forgot what equipment I needed, what weight to use. I forgot that she doesn't always tell you the weight in that one. I made a post it with the weights for the next time.

Bowling was fun. I started out doing really well. Strike, spare, strike, 8, and then it went downhill from there, lol. Gutter, gutter, gutter. . . Anyway, we all had a great time. I ate junky food, but it was delish.

I am in the middle of grading essays now. They take me so long to go through, especially with the boys demanding my attention all the time. I got through two classes, so I am hoping to get one more set done today, and then I can spread the last two classes out over the next two days, have them all graded by Wednesday. That is the goal anyway, lol. Although Elf is on at five and that is one of my favorite holiday movies, lol.

Belinda- I am glad you had a wonderful day. I think it is soooo sweet that Alesia volunteered to be the driver for the day. Congrats on your 29 years.

Deb- you and I have similar bowling skills. LOL. TBT LB is such a great, short workout isn't it. I always feel like I worked out hard even though it is shorter than a lot of her other leg workouts. That's the beauty of trisets, right?

Cookie- did you start the rotation yesterday? I am hoping this will keep me from gaining anything this season, lol. Just want to maintain through the holidays. Then I will be boarding the Xtrain, lol.

Waving hello to Amelia and Lori!

Kristin

Morning everyone,

Never got my last weight workout in yesterday, but I did High and Tight with Aleisa. At least I got something in yesterday, right?

Kirstin - glad you had fun bowling. Can't remember the last time we went bowling? Long time.
Glad you had fun with HR. Good idea writing the weights down. Aleisa is wonderful!

I will be back later. Have a wonderful day and workout.

Hey girls,

D24 and ext. stretch is done! Tomorrow is my recovery week:eek: looking forward to it.

I will try to check in later, if not I will see you all in the morning.

Hi everyone! What a day. I started my Christmas Carol Group Research project with my classes. It is a fun project, but exhausting. These kids think that they can go to Wikipedia and get all the answers in one shot. I remember when research was done with actual BOOKS, :rolleyes:. Anyway. . . the highlight of my day. .. I get pulled out of my classroom to take a phone call from my son's school. When I get down to the office my principal said, "You better take it in my office for privacy." My heart was in my throat. I get on the phone and it's the school secretary. She tells me that my son was with the social worker and he had a meltdown in the cafeteria and is a danger to himself and others and must go home. I was dumbfounded and shocked of course. I did not know what to say. I said, "Wait. what? What happened in the cafeteria?" And the secretary repeated that he had a meltdown and needs to go home. So I asked, "What happened though? What do you mean? Who is the social worker? Why isn't she she speaking with me right now?" The secretary became firm and said I needed to pick him up immediately. I said, "But my son has never had a problem before, I don't understand what is going on?" She puts me on hold. She gets back on the phone and apologizes. . . she called the wrong kid's mother. . . me. There was another boy with the same first name that she was calling about, but she called the wrong parent. I was aggravated and relieved all at once. I was shaken for the rest of the day. Can you BELIEVE that!?!?!?:mad::mad::mad: Now, I don't want to get this lady in trouble for making an honest mistake, but WTH! I am on the fence about whether or not to call the school and complain. Not sure if it is worth it. It was a mistake. At least it really wasn't my son, lol.

Belinda- Woo hoo! Done with Meso 2! That is my favorite mesocycle too. I always have a hard time taking it easy on the recovery weeks. I wonder if we will have recovery weeks with XTRAIN. .. cannot wait to find out ;)

Good night all!

Kristin

Hi,

Ugh, today was crazy but what made it worse was so much wasted time on the phone & waiting around for approval to move merchandise from one store to another the actual packing & redoing the displays wasn't so bad. When I arrived to the store the asst. manager was like it's "you" so it was a piece of cake once he knew who I was.

I decided to do a bunch of my favorite Cathe lower body exercises such as walking lunges, firewalkers etc. . . I need to right them down in the future because I'm sure I missed a few;)

Belinda - It sounds like you had a really fun day! & even a chauffeu too;) I may pick-up a few more decorations this year, some of my stuff is getting worn.

Lori - Have a safe trip home!

Kristin - I could just imagine how fast your heart was beating & the panic you were experiencing but TG it wasn't your son. It does seem like we have the same bowling technique:)

Waves hit to Amelia & Cookie

Goodnight:)

'Morning!
Belinda, did you recover from the celebration? That was a fantastic one - esp. complete with chauffer.
Lori, hope you're having a great time and the boys are in a schedule.
Kristin, can't imagine how you were feeling with that call. How frightening. Think I would definitely discuss it with the secretary herself. Did you rotation starting on Saturday. This is a tough month to get every wo in.
Amelia, the fitbit finally came yesterday. Of course, I set it up and starting wearing it right away. But it was late evening so my steps were pretty small in number. Hoping to really change that today. It seems to stay on good w/this bra. Wonder if the type. Think it would fall off me more w/a pocket.
Deb, I want to go thru all our decorations, but dh wants to keep every single one. After a while, they do get sort of worn. Got the fitbit one. So far, and that's not far, its good. I'll keep you posted. BTW, I'm sure the managers and folk appreciate working with you and your hard-working energy.
Ok off to AB.
Cookie

Morning girls, Im off work today so i will be around. No workout yet to report, im still in my pj's;). I have a doctors appointment. later this morning so I will get it in after that.

Cookie-Yay on the fitbit coming. Let us know how you like today:)

Hello to everyone...I will bbl.

Just finished C&W..haven't done that one in a looooooong time. ok...off to take a shower before the kiddies get home.

bbl w/personals

Hi ladies. I forgot to tell you I did BM2 cardio premix yesterday. Today was AB. After doing CF and TTM for the past month, I thought for sure AB would be easier. It was easier on the joints perhaps, but I am dripping right now, lol. My legs already feel fried, oh my!

Nothing really "new" to report. I am looking forward to Friday when we go to Radio City after work. I cannot wait!

Still haven't started Christmas shopping. I've got nothing, literally. I will maybe start next week. We shall see. . .

Deb- how do you keep your Christmas spirit when you are dealing with the stores, merchandise and crazy rush of it all? I remember when I used to work in retail as a customer service girl for a home improvement store, the craziness and the nutty customers would just about kill it for me. Those days were killer.

Cookie- It is definitely a tough month to get workouts in. For me it's a tough month not to eat all the goodies though. I am going to try to stick to this rotation and not miss a day. I am just going to take one rest day a week, wherever I need to, but I am hoping to complete each week's workouts. We shall see!

Amelia- nice job with C&W!

Waves hello to Belinda and Lori!

Kristin

Another quick check in, Just finished 3miles w/LS.

Belinda-Thanks for suggesting LS videos on youtube, I found one that was 46 minutes long. Pretty neat.

Kristin- Don't feel bad, we haven't started our Christmas shopping either:eek: ^5's on AB

Cookie-How are you liking the Fitbit?

Hello to Deb & Lori

have a great day girls:)

Good morning,

Ended up taking a rest day yesterday. Today I will take a walk with the dogs.

Soooo......I am gonna ask AGAIN :eek:Cookie and Amelia, how do you like your Fitbit and which one did you buy?

Amelia - you are welcome! Good job this morning.

Kirstin - good job on AB. We almost done with X-mas shopping, did most online. I can't imagine how you were flling with that call! That;s cracy!

Debbie - sorry about all the stress you having. I have a lot of x-mas decorations, will end up giving some to Aleisa.

Where is Lori?

I will try to check in later. Have a great day, girls.

Hi everyone,

Just walked 3 miles, still need to get my ab workout in. That's it for me today.

Have a great day.

Hello everyone. Just finished MMA Kickbox. It was nice to do an "easier" cardio after AB last night. Tomorrow is my parent/teacher conferences. I won't be home until after 7, but I have to get a workout in because Friday we are going to Radio City right after work, so I am determined to do ME tomorrow. Granted, I might opt for the timesaver premix on that one. . .

Nothing else new to report. I am really impressed with the research my students have completed for their group oral reports on A Christmas Carol. Tomorrow I have them create visual aids and prepare their reports. Friday is D-day, lol.

Cookie and Amelia- I am interested in the fitbit too, lol. What is it? How is it different from a fuel band?

Belinda- nice job with your walk today. Enjoying your rest week? I am envious that you are almost done. I have to take Wednesday off for my son's P/T conference. I am thinking of doing power shopping that day ;)

Amelia- nice job on your walk. Stupid question. . . what does L/S stand for?

Off to grade more essays!!!!

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.