Commit to get FIT and LEAN for Dec.9

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is Low Max on my rotation!:D

Hallo to ALL who follow!

Have a great day and wokout! BBL!

Hi again,:D

I am done with The Method Precision Yoga “Strength and Vitality"! I am totally stretch out! 20 min.

Off to the shower!

Have a great day!

'Morning!

Boy, Belinda, you did two workouts today! Good for you. Bet the yoga stretching felt good. How is the rotation working for you? When I'm done here I'll make a salad for my lunch, following in your example.

Amelia, how was StepBlast? I did it last week for the first time in a long time and it was fun. Forgot how much I like it. Think I prefer it slightly over Rhythmic Step. But then again, I haven't done that one in a while either...

Lori, so are you sore from yesterday? I'm noticing a soreness in my tris, but not really anywhere else, which is really surprising me. I thought I'd be toast.

Well, I did yesterday's workout and today was LowMax, and now I'm tired. This is a really very busy week for me with early meetings, and late evening ones, so I'm hoping to stay on track. The problem is by the end of the week usually lack of sleep catches up with me. So I have the weights and things for the next two days already set up to use. Then last night was another late night. My daughter wants to go to a dance at school and we had to go get the dress, since I'm not home any other night this week before the big event. She managed to find a lovely one, but I was worn out by it.

Trish, did you get the okay for cardio? How are you doing? Potty training is a one heck of a workout. How's it going? That's an experience I'm glad to be past.

Okay, off to make my salad. Have a great day!

Good Morning Ladies!!!

How is everyone? Im up and DS isn't:confused: Which means I get a bit of me time before my day starts. I have a fairly busy day a head of me today. My mom needs her hair done, workout in the afternoon and then we have a cookie exchange tonight and dinner:)

Im not sure if I will do LM today or not. I was thinking about running outside and my mom could watch DS but DH said that its really windy and cold out. I just hate doing long runs on the TM. In the meantime, LM would be really good on my knees instead of all that pounding.

I am sooo sore from yesterdays workout. I really pushed myself and used heavier weights. I don't even think I was doing 12 reps near the end b/c I had to slow down. Even my back is sore and abs. Great workout!

Belinda** Good job getting your workout done. I enjoy LM but haven't done it in a while. Are you sore today?

Cookie** Yep...I am sore! How heavy were your weights? I did all of the pushups on the highstep, and grabbed 25 lbs and 20 lbs for chest. I thought I was going to drop to 15 lbs at one point but I kept pushing through. My fear is that I am going to drop a db on my face:eek: Hopefully your week won't be to crazy. It sounds a lot like my weekend. Early mornings and late nights!:( Our bodies can only handle that for so long.

Alright, I will bbl to report my workout.

Lori:)

Monring girls!

I really need to stop weighing in everyday...tommorrow is my WI day,not everyday:rolleyes:.It keeps playing mind games with me...now its up two lbs since yesterday,so frustrating....got to be the weights? OH AND my DH has lost almost 25lbs in three months and HE'S NOT EVEN TRYING:confused::mad::rolleyes: his job has him a little stressed now and hes lost his appetite. Dang,wish i could lose my appetite:rolleyes:

Ive thought about adding slimquick to my diet? you girls ever try that? there is one that is caffine free....i know im not being patient enough,but its been almost two years and i haven't really lost any significant weight:(

today is a circuit workout,LIC...can't wait to get some of this frustration out;) oh,and my little 'patpat' is coming over:pmy niece patience,i get her every tuesday so mommie can have a break!

Belinda-great workout today.....Low max is fun but tough. I never could get use to those sumo lunge thingies from side to side:confused: great job with yoga too! ive given up on the "Do what you want" thread....there is only two of us posting there now...although i love talking to you,i can do that here,LOL:)

Cookie-I LOVE stepblast-If i can get down that third combo i will be really excited,lol. Im sorry youve been worn out lately, Good idea getting the weights ready to use!

Lori-Great job with your DOMS, i hate getting on the treadmill for a long period of time too. So boring....i usually pop in a movie!

Trish-Potting traing...Oh WHAT FUN:rolleyes:;) I started PT my son in the summer time and he still pee's in his pants:rolleyes: he's doing good about going poopie though. Seems my DD was ALOT easier to train. Hopefully your able to get in your workout after it all,momies need there 'me' time!

Hey to everybody that follows!

Last edited:
Now Ameila....you know you don't want to lose your appetite cause if you did, that means you would be sick:(:D Losing it without being sick would be o.k though, right?;) I don't know anything about slimquick. Ive heard of it and seen it but never bought it. I use to buy stuff like that allll the time. Im not sure what goal I was trying to obtain though but with all of that stuff you still have to watch what you eat and I think its just a gimmick. I know that the stuff in the U.S is different then the stuff in Canada so it may work. Have a good workout today!
I can understand what you are saying about the scale. I "think" I look good and I feel good but if I stepped on the scale and I was up a couple of pounds, that would be on my mind most of the day:mad: Scales really are a pain! LOL

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

Cookie** I love the rotation! I am not a very good example, I had cookies all week long! Glad your DD found a dress! I am going to a military ball on Friday! I hope you have a stress free week! Great job on your workout this morning!

Lori** love your new picture! I am also very sore from yesterday’s workout! I also had to lighten up on the weights yesterday, LOL! Enjoy Low Max today!

Amelia** have fun with your wo today! Don’t weight yourself every day! What is slimquick? I hope they are not diet pills? Heidi checked in yesterday!

Hi girls,

I should be cleaning my house, put instead I am playing around with my picturetrail:D It's up again, yah! About time, right?:p

Lori, how do you add pictures on your User CP? You download them form your computer, right?

Yeah, I think it gives you 2 options. I always download from my computer cause I don't know what the other one means! lOL

done with my workout and im pooped..burned 500cals(well 497) im happy with that!

Lori-I agree,its a gimmick...slimquick that is,lol. Im not gonna buy that stuff...im just frustrated today. just having 'one of those days' tired of working out and obsessing about everything i put in my mouth,then when i slip up the least little bit im beating myself up so bad...ive got to work on it. Gotta keep telling myself that ive come along way and i will get to were im going,just gonna take time(and patience).

Belinda-yeah slimquick are diet pills...suppose to be a bunch of herbs for women to help them boost there metabolism...i think. i haven't researched it. I told my DH about it and he said exactly what Lori said...its a gimmich and for me to just keep working out and eating right and the weight will come off.

ok,im a chatter box today:p gotta get my Niece now. Everybody have a great day!

Last edited:
Thanks Lori! I will try to post pictures from my workout room. I will download them on my computer! Do I still have to shrink size them? :mad:

Good girl, Amelia! Stay away from that stuff! You are doing great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.