Commit to get fit and lean for Dec 9, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I ended up doing 4DS KB yesterday. Sort and sweet!
We had a few house showings, wished I stayed home! Can't believe those houses, the conditions they are in.
Last night, we got a email from our realtor, they one we got a contract on!!!! We got the house:eek::D:eek:, we just waiting for the paperwork. Their bank agreed on the price, yeah!! NO MORE househunting. Although over 4000 sqft is a lot of house, it's the the nicest, cleanest and cheapest one. I iwill have a huge workout room.:p

Cookie - we thought about building a house, right at the beginning and even a few days ago. They want way to much money, we don't have a $ 4500.00 laying around nor do I wanna spent that kind of money on a house. I found Cindy Whitmarch on Exercise TV/youtube or on Hulu. She is very good! Her ab workout is pretty good, still have sore abs.

Debbie - You are a funny girl, lol! Where would I put a x-mas in the RV?? I have hardly room for my workout stuff. I almost didn't workout eiter, I am excusted these days. BTW, on the house, we looked everywhere. They are just not worst the crap.

Today I will do D30 and abs. BBL!

Hey I just figures out how to check on from my phone. Went to dinner w dh and started looking for cars. Did afterburner this morning. Now have to go pick up dd from a dance. Sorry did not get to personals but will tomorrow.
Cookie

Hi,

Busy day no workout, but will get one in tomorrow.

Belinda - Congratulations!!! you were able to get the one you wanted:) Well next year you'll have room for 2 trees;)

BBT

Goodnight:)

Hi everyone! Sorry I was MIA the last two days. It was a bit hectic. Parent/Teacher Conferences had a great turnout. I had nonstop parents for four hours. I didn't have one lull, a first in my career. It was nice too because every parent was pleasant, and many told me that my class was their child's favorite and that they cannot believe that their child is actually reading, etc. It was great. Then I got home and went with the family to get our tree. Yesterday we decorated the tree after school. I did not work out at all the last two days, and my eats were awful. . . pizza and BURGER KING, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Today I got back on the bandwagon with AB and I did Yoga Relax premix. It is that TOTM and I am having a hard time having the energy to work out, but I am going try to get psyched up for IMAX 3.

Belinda- so happy you finally know you have the house!!! YEAH! No more looking at overpriced, dirty homes, lol.

Deb- I hope things slow down for you soon!

Cookie- What car are you looking to get?

Melissa- the semester is almost over!!!!

Helene- are you still following the December rotation?

BB tomorrow!

Kristin

Hi,

It's so quiet here, this is a crazy time of year for everyone. DH is sick so not sure what we are doing tonight. I did tri-sets lower body, becoming one of my favorites, but need to switch it up before I get too used to it.

Kristin - It's great that the parents & kids really like you. It's amazing when you can make school fun & the kids want to be there.

Helene - Last night I dreamed I babysat your children (not sure where that came from) :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend:)

Morning
Riding w dd on her way to work today. Thought it might help her to regain driving confidence. Last Sunday afternoon we sent her on a short errand bit she has not had the opportunity to drive since. I
'll grocery shop then go home and do km!
Belinda, very happy for you and your dh. You must be busy thinking of decorating it.
Deb, how's your dh feeling today? I have TNT lb on for later this week. We were in one of the Macy's on Friday and I was checking out how things were displayed. Just wondering if after working in malls all the time, if you enjoy shopping in your free time. Pretty sure we're getting a Subaru forrester, it would be good to have one vehicle w 4 wheel drive. Lots of time in winter have to park at end of driveway and hoof it.
Helene, how was the new sitter, Deb? I'm sure your darlings would love her. Are you off swimming again this weekend?
Kristin, savor those compliments! They are wonderful ones. It is a very hard time with food this month. I dreaded doing imax3 yesterday but it felt great when it was over
Melissa is this exam week? Thinking of you.
Waves to Amelia, Trish and Iris.
Yesterday did imax3 and TNT ub and a walk
Cookie

Hi Gals,

I thought I would check in and let you know that I am still alive and pregnant!:eek:

I really don't know if this little one is going to stay in there until his time is up. Somedays I am uncomfortable but for the most part it isn't to bad. I just have aches and pains that I never had before and those stupid false contractions are enough to drive me insane (not that I had far to go). So who knows...maybe we will have a new years baby...wouldn't that be marvelous!!!

I have 5 shifts left to go at work before I am done. I am off all of next week and then I work Christmas week. I thought about going off before and its still tempting but the thoughts of no pay check right now isn't. And with all the holidays coming up it will probably take forever to get my unemployment straightened out. So I am thinking that my last day of work might be Christmas Day.

We have to go into the city this week for somethings and I decided to schedule my exam for the 14th. Please think about me....Ive had a lot on my mind and I probably haven't been studying as much as I should have....like right now...that's what I should be doing! And I will shortly;)

Other then the above, not a whole lot happening. Im pretty much ready for Christmas. I have a couple things left to get but nothing serious.

Anyway...I will let you all know how I do on my exam! Cross your fingers for me!!!

Lori:)

Hi all! IMAX 3 completed. I really like mixing the low impact with the high. I have some glute DOMS from AB yesterday, but I was able to get through it. Today we are having some friends over and we are going to the tree lighting at my fire department house. They have a parade with Santa and hot chocolate. The kids love it. My eating was clean yesterday, for meals anyway. I ate some candy. . . Reese's pieces, my favorite. They have peanut butter though, so they cannot be all that bad right?

Lori- glad to hear you are still alive! You may go at 37 weeks. I know with my second that is when I went. Your body just knows the routine now. Good luck on your test!

Cookie- you were so right. I put in IMAX 3 with a blah attitude and by the first interval I was full of energy. Plus, I feel great now! ;)

Deb- I try to make it interesting and fun as much as possible. It gets harder to do as test time comes around. The district just ordered test prep workbooks and they want us to use them once a week. . . The kids will love test prep once a week, let me tell you. I hate test prep, especially in isolation; I find it has no positive effect or impact, but what do I know? I am just the one manning the classroom. Can you sense the sarcasm? :rolleyes:

Okay, tomorrow is supposed to be KM, but we are going to the city after work to see the tree and have dinner with Jessica and her family. I might try to do it in the morning, but somehow I don't see it happening, lol.

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.