Commit to get fit & lean for Dec 8, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Sorry, I didn't post my workout last night, DH and I did some househunting online. Which takes up a lot of time:confused:

Yesterday I did D38 legs + Booty Burn + Six Pack abs with Cindy Whitmarch.

Today I will do cardio.

I will be back with persoanls.

Belinda, boy it is quiet today. Perhaps others are feeling as exhausted as I am. I'll bet the online hunting is exhausting and challenging. Have you ever thought of building your home? Who is Cindy Whitmarsh? I've heard the name but can't place it. Did you like the wo?
Deb, yes it is an iphone3s. Played with it so much last evening, my eyes are tired. The best part of it is I haven't set up work emails to push thru! What do you use? Boy, your job is a workout! What kind of shoes do you wear for work? Do you always have to wear slacks?
Helene, how was today? My eats were pretty good yesterday and today.
Kristin, you survived conferences! Did any parents of the darlings in the challenging class come?
I took a rest day. Had a ton of things to do, plus I'm tired.
Cookie

Hi,

I came home too late, so no w/o plus I didn't have it in me either. At least we are hours away till TGIF:)

Belinda - Are you considering a different town?

Cookie - Since I drop my phone so much, an iphone isn't an option:) In fact today I dropped it & my Sim card dislodged. Sometimes I'll wear a dress but not during the busy season because too much lifting. I like to get a small heel so that make's it difficult to find a comfortable shoe. My last 2 pair of shoes have been easy spirit, I should check it out.

Kristin - How did the conferences to today?

Melissa - Are your finals over yet? DS has at least one more week.

Helene - Did you get your w/o in today?

Hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.