Commit to get fit & lean for Dec 6, 2011

Evening all,

Belinda: looks like you are off by a day. You've been quiet today, I hope your Internet is not giving you trouble.

Cookie: moving my way slowly through the December rotation and enjoying it. Have you recovered from your scare with DD. Sorry it's always the new cars....

Deb: You're almost there! Xmas is just around the corner!

Kristin: I hope teacher parent conferences go well. Are you moving along with the December rotation?

Rest day for me. I am enjoying doubling up my workouts lately bu t taking two rest days instead. The eats are still a disaster. What ya gonna do? Oh well!

'Evening!
Belinda, how was that leg workout? You are almost done! Do you have any celebration planned for completing sts?
Helene, so glad you're doing Dec with me. I'm enjoying doing some of the older workouts that I haven't done in a while. Yesterday I was struggling with PLB. Honestly, I don't remember ever doing the stability ball leg portion before. No doms tho. My eats were better today than last week. Well, it wouldn't take much for it to be better than that.
Deb, how's everything? Are you hanging in there? It seems like you're having a busier season than last year; is that true?
Kristin, how did the conferences go? Sometimes I would come home completely exhausted from them.
Melissa, have you started your exams yet?
Where's Amelia and Trish?!!!
Yoga today on not much sleep at all. TG it wasn't a cardio wo, I would never have been able to do it. Got my new phone and having fun trying to figure it out. That will take me quite a while.
Cookie

Evening ladies. I just finished PUB. I really, really did not feel like working out today, but I pushed through it. Tomorrow I have parent/teacher conferences. I always feel so anxious on these days. I'll feel better when it is over, lol. I am not sure if I will be up to a workout tomorrow, but I will try my best to push through. PLB is a shorter workout, but tough. We shall see.

Lately my younger son is driving us crazy. He did not have the terrible twos, but I feel like he is making up for it now. Talk about temper tantrums. Plus he is waking up in the middle of the night. Then when I get up at 5, he gets up too, so he must be overtired. I put him to bed a little earlier tonight. Hopefully that will help. He is really being fresh. He had A LOT of time outs today.

Cookie- I am always drained at the end of the conferences, plus starving, lol. Wish me luck!!!

Belinda- with the housing market being so crappy, you would think people would spruce up their homes if they want to make any money. People are just strange. When we were house hunting it was during the peak of the market. People did not have to spruce anything up because they would get multiple bids. We should have waited!

Helene- so far I have stuck with the rotation, although I almost took a rest day today. I am going to sub Intensity for the Hiit workouts. This rotation calls for one rest day a week, but I am thinking at the rate I am going I might need two as well. We shall see.

Melissa- I know you are studying hard. Keep hitting the books and remember you are at the finish line! ;)

Okay, I am beat. BB tomorrow, hopefully.

Kristin

Hi,

I've didn't have much time tonight but I did do tri-sets upper body express which is only 20 min., seemed strange to w/o so quickly but I guess it's something. So my shoe sprung a leak today, I have a tiny hole, I go through work shoes so quickly, quicker then sneakers:confused: Now the quest to find comfortable shoes, difficult task.

Belinda - I really wish it was only 12/6;)

Helene - I think by January, we'll all be ready to get the eats straight.

Cookie - I have several jobs at Kohl's this year & the Men's project I have is crazy. At least at Macy's I maintain the displays year round but at Kohl's they have me go seasonal so I am faced with quite a mess & I have 8 Kohl's stores I need to do by Friday & again at the end of the month. Is it a smart phone?

Kristin - Good luck with the conferences tomorrow. I remember one year the school decided to have the students participate but that only lasted one year.

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.