Commit to get fit & lean for Dec 6, 2011

Back with persoanls:

Helene - glad that instructor kicked your butt. BTW, I didn't get a high cal burn with S&G either.

Cookie - people are disgusting!! Those houses are turning me off. Awesome job, on PUB yesterday. Did you get any sleep? I am having lots of problems too....

Kirstin - good job with S&G;)

Debbie - glad you had fun with TB yesterday.

I will be back later.

Hi,

Belinda I don't want you to stand alone:) It was a stressful day today so much going on, will sleep like a baby, didn't have time for a w/o either. The customers are starting to get angry displays are such a mess.

Belinda - Are you putting up a Christmas tree in the RV?

Helene - Was the spin class crowded.

I ran into a friend from the gym, she was raving about Bar Method classes, she is teaching part-time & she said it has changed her body. I told her I may check it out in January. I'm sure I even have the DVD's.

Hi everyone

Goodnight:)

'Evening!
Quick check in, sorry. Did PLB this morning. Haven't done it in a while, and I think some of the workouts are like childbirth; you forget how hard they are. Those legs lifts at the end! Shaking like a tree in a hurricane.
Cookie

Hi all! I couldn't log on yesterday for some reason. I tried a few times, but it would not work. I think maybe the website was down or something. I couldn't even check in by iphone.

ANyway, did 4 DS KB last night. I am up early to get the last of my grading done before parent/teacher conferences.

I will bb tonight!

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.