Commit to get fit and lean for Dec 4, 2009

Morning!
Getting ready to head down to sweat! Think I'm going to do a bosu workout. The cushioning in my wo sneakers seems like it is gone, so can't have much impact. Definitely no plyo! That will be my third pair of sneakers since August!
Looks like we need a new hot water heater. I will be so broke for the holidays.
Belinda, that manager was really rude and inconsiderate. What happened to civility and respect? Gee, that makes me sound like a real old person. Sounds like a lot of us are "dog people." I'll take your ds's.
Iris, great job with the wo. Glad your mom is home. How is she doing? Forgot you were in a bell choir. It must sound wonderful. You sure have a lot of interests and things going on!
Lori, we're both having house problems! Glad no one was injured or vehicle damage.
Helene, yoga sounds good. I usually try to do it at least one a week lately. Notice when I don't. Do you?
Trish, hope your dd feels better. Are the girls still keeping you so busy on Saturdays?
Deb, until about a year ago, we had five dogs! Two passed away, though. The three really aren't bad, unless someone comes over. Then the two little ones go beserk barking like crazy. Other than that, they are all very lazy dogs who look good on their beds.
Amelia, I forgot to send you my address. How does this work? Do I send you mine, and then you send a list out to every one, or do we each send addresses to each other? Hope TOM is okay. Good job getting RS in.

Good morning Cookie and all who follows,

Have fun with your bosu workout and buying new shoes!

I am done with CCV5! Had a great sweaty workout!

Off to the shower! BBL for more personals!

Good Morning!:)

We are just getting up and its a good thing b/c I didn't go to bed until late....really late! I fell asleep with DS last night and then I couldn't get to sleep until almost 2 a.m!:confused:

Im not sure what todays workout will be. My buns are sore from yesterdays lunges, so I won't be doing anything with my legs. I feel like getting a real good ab and UB workout in...along with cardio of course.

We have a party to go to tonight and I am looking forward to that. I think I am going to be doing waaaay to much socializing this weekend:rolleyes:

I also have a few things I need to get done today as well so we will probably be on the move quit a bit. Its cold out but I am hoping to take DS somewhere and get a nice christmas pic done, then go to walmart and print them off~

Belinda** Good job with your workout! I think #5 is my fav. Do you own any of the Itrain workouts? I bought one a loooong time ago and never used it. I know I am going to get bored with the CC eventually b/c thats all I do.

Cookie** You should be married to someone who owns a sporting good store:D You could get your sneaks for alot cheaper then! hehe!

O.k...I will probably bbl, have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies...

I decided to take a rest day (so far)...I could have either today or tomorrow, but didn't want to get out of bed today...lol My mom is doing much better...she's up and about doing housework and such... :) I'm hoping tonight to put up and decorate their tree.

Belinda- I can't believe that happened at the gym the other day......that's nuts. That could make people really sick as well......

Cookie- I think your sneakers wither in fear of MIC...:p I would love to be in a bell choir!!! I don't even know of any around here to be honest.... (I play in a brass choir)heehee.... So what kind of sneakers do you wear for workouts? I am so so sorry about your hot water heater ....are you completely out of hot water right now? I'm sure it's the last damn thing you needed right now.............((Hugs))

Helene- I swear the sun came out for a few minutes yesterday morning! I love RS for the music too.....what do you have going on today?

Lori- wtg on DOMS in your buns....Have fun at your party!!!!

Deb- I'm glad you got your extension!! You must be relieved......;)

Amelia- What are you up to today?? I'm going to try and put a pic of the tree in my profile in a little bit.......lol

Trish- Hellloooooo to you! Glad your shoulder is better :cool:

Ok BBL....have a great day!

Good morning girls,

No workout yesterday but did 14,000 steps. I'll try to get on the TM tonight but will do weights this weekend.

Belinda - So how did it go with the gym manager? I miss doing CC's:(

Lori - I meant to ask you at the ugly sweater party do you wear one or exchange one? Sounds like fun:) Great job with DOMS in the buns, walking lunges seems to do that for me.

Iris - Happy to hear your Mom's doing better. Your lucky to have each other:)

Cookie - Boy talk about Murphy's Law. You poor thing, I hate spending $$'s on things I can't enjoy. Well I guess hot water is a luxury:confused:

Amelia - Will send my address this weekend.

Hi to Helene & Trish:)

Have a great day everyone!!

Howdy girls,

No time to check in last night. I had to do work from home and then DH wanted the light off again:confused: You would think I'd just move to another room, but I love working from my bed. Maybe because I sit at a desk all day. Who knows! Anyway, this morning's wo was iclimb #25, 40 mins, burned 389 cals. I also did no equipment abs. During lunch I worked shoulders and biceps at the gym. I need to get a leg wo in over the weekend, but not sure if it will be on saturday or sunday or which one yet.

Belinda - ^5s on your CC wo. I am taking a break from Sean just to mix things up a a bit. Still considering purchasing PP. Isn't it silly that I'm so on the fence about it??

Cookie - Our furnace is 40+ years old and I dread the day when it conks out on us. We really should just replace the thing and get a more efficient model but there is always something else that needs replacing or updating. The girls are all better. Nowadays, anytime there is fever, vomit and diarrhea involved, you start to panic. But, thankfully, the are pretty much back to normal. How was your bosu wo? Did you do more of a cardio or strength wo? Yes, saturdays are still crazy. We ended swimiming and have added cooking classes. The girls love it!

Lori - I'll have to look back and see which wo you did yesterday. I need to feel some LB DOMs right about now. Enjoy all of your partying:eek:

Iris - Glad mom is feeling better. Have fun tree-trimming!

Deb - What kind of pedometer(?) are you using? My phone has an app that tracks steps, but it doesn't work very well.

Amelia & Helene - Hope you're both well.

Have a great evening everyone!

Hey girls, not a whole lot accomplished today except alot of computer games:eek: no workout.....im blaming it on TTOTM:p:D

Belinda-WTG with CCV5! Really like the music in that one.

Lori-have a great workout today and fun at the party tonight!

Cookie-My shoes are just about gone too,gotta get some more. Stinks about your hot water heater,bummer. Im not sure how to do the address, im sending out everyone's card on monday that sent me an address.

Iris-Looks like were thinking the same thing today, rest day;). Glad to hear you moms doing better. I found my camera,now to take a pic and post it tomorrow,lol....

Trish-So glad your girls are doing better. Nice job on your workout today!

Helened-How was your day? i hope good!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.