Commit to get fit and lean for Dec. 29

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I started FF's Jan. 09 rotation! I did Pyramid Chest work + Muscle Max Chest work; Pyramid Tricep work + Muscle Max Tricep work; PUB Abs:D What a nice mix of workouts:eek:

I am sad, my kids are flying back to Texas tomorrow! :( I miss having them around:(

Sorry, I don't have time for personals!

Good Morning Everyone!

Belinda** Good job with the workout. Think you will have DOMS tomorrow? I did MM yesterday and my legs are sore.

I am also going to follow FF Jan rotation. I didn't order the STS series so I have to do sommmmmmething:D My sister is home and she ordered the STS series, I told her to contact SNM and change the shipping address:D Atleast I could try it and then if I like it, I can order it.

I am at my parents house right now but Im hoping to get my workout in sometime after lunch, then off to work tonight!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies! Hope everyone is having a good holiday season! I know I gained 5 pounds, anyone else?? lol

Yesterday I started Cathe's June '05 rotation...and it will move from strength to endurance as the rotation goes on ( which is good...I've bulked up enough I think) So today is GS Legs + Abs+ Stretchmax.

Belinda and Lori- Have fun with FF's rotation again! I will miss checking in there.:(

Have a great day!!

Hey girls...Im following FF Jan rotation too...but I won't be starting it until janurary first. still got a cold:( I don't understand why i keep getting sick...i just got a stomach bug about two weeks ago and now this:mad: Im usually the ONLY ONE in the house that doesn't get sick? Weird

Belinda-great job with your workout...sorry your sad about your kids leaving.

Lori-have fun at work tonight!

Hey to everybody! :)

Morning Ladies!

I am feeling slight DOMs from yesterday's chest & tri wo -- I started Debbie's Jan rotation early and took today as a rest day. Looks like it will be a good rotation though. Haven't decided if I will finish it through or switch over to STS...assuming it arrives before I finish the rotation:confused:

Hey Belinda - What part of TX are your kids from? Most of my family lives in East TX. My mom splits her time between Austin and a suburb of Houston. Great job on your wo today!

Iris - You are not alone on the 5 pounds, except...I've gained more like 8-10. I've been too much of a coward to get on the scale, but I've noticed a change in the way my pants are fitting:eek: Have fun with the June 05 rotation.

Hi Amelia - I have a theory about people that never get sick....when they do get sick, they usually get a double-dose to make up for what they missed. I'm like you...can usually go the whole year with no cold or anything, but when I get it, it usually takes a while to work through my system. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Lori - Way to go on the try-before-you-buy plan! I just watched the ab clip on youtube. I started to feel aches in my abs just watching!!

So, Cookie & Belinda, have you guy started your 1rm tests yet? I think the last target ship date I read was for Jan 7th (don't quote me).

Morning Ladies! Oops just noticed it is afternoon. Sorry.

Belinda, it must be hard having your children flying back tomorrow. Sure sounds like you all had a great time together. I'm fried from that workout. Those pikes really got me. What about you?

Amelia, sorry you are feeling better yet. ITA with Trish re once immune system is compromised, it is a slippery slide. At least it is for me. What makes the biggest difference for me is how much water I consume. With it being so cold, I wasn't drinking anywhere near as much, and then I got a sinus infection. Happens everytime, so you would think I would have learned by now. Then after that the diverticulitis. It will be fun to do the rotation with you. Sounds like Belinda, Lori, and Trish are also in.

Lori, did you do the whole MM workout or the way FF had it? I thought it would be harder going from one to another dvd, but it wasn't bad. Used my dvd player for one and the laptop for another. I did think I might just use the dvd player and switch discs to give me more rest time though.

Iris, did you bulk up from Debbie's rotation last month? I'm sort of leery of that happening to me. Perhaps the gain was from the work. I'll have to go back and look at that rotation. Will you do it as is or incorporate some of the newer dvds?

Trish, glad things are well. I still haven't started the lrm tests yet. Think I'll probably wait for the 100-page book. Guess I'm just procrastinating. While I'm looking forward to STS, I'll admit I'm rather intimidated and anxious. I do think FF's rotation has helped me to feel more confident about broadening how I workout. How far along with the lrm are you?

Well, that was a great workout, and I'm already feeling it. Warped isn't it that we like that feeling. The next two days I have a lot of running around to do, so today I have time to work on decluttering! This is a lifetime's work over here. What's everyone's plans for New Year's Eve?

Cookie

HI Ladies!

I am home again and have my workout complete! That was a tough workout. Of course, I added cardio in as well:)

I did PUB chest and Tris and MM chest and Tris. Then I did 1 mile on the TM/4DSBC/1 mile on the TM and 4DSKB. Im pooped!:) In a good way though! hehe!

Pinny** I always lose weight christmas time! I know...everyone hates me:eek: LOL I think its the fact that I am rushing around so much that I eat less and moving more. Don't worry though..as soon as christmas is over, I will find those coupld of pounds. I use to love it cause every christmas I went from 130 to 125 but I could never keep it off after. That was before I had DS though. Now I range from 123 and I have dropped to 121.3:)

Ameila** Sorry to hear you still aren't feeling good! Hopefully you will get rid of that bug soon!

Trish** Im hoping to try the workouts...but I keep reminding my sister to call or email them before they are shipped:) I should have just kept the preorder when the CAD dollar was good, its after dropping down again:(

Cookie** I had no clue that I had to do MM again today..cause I just did it yesterday:p My bum is sore though! I had a good set up! I used my VHS tape for PUB (partly cause I couldn't find my dvd) and I put my MM dvd in the laptop so there was no switching back and forth. I thought it was going to be a pain to.

I think that is everyone! I have to get in the shower, head to my MILs for dinner and then off to work. To tell you the truth, I am looking forward to going to work tonight, I need to sit down!

Lori:)

You guys are making me envious with all these good workout! I did get in a thrity minute dogwalk...my nose running the entire way:rolleyes:

Hey to everybody! Just skipping by...i started counting my calories today,feels good to be back on track! As soon as I get this cold over with I will start FF's Rotation....i don't have the PS series but i noticed she broke down the workouts in the rotation thread,how cool of Debbie!

Cookie-I completely agree with the water drinking.....it seems to be the best thing for our bodies! Ive been downing water today

Hey to Trish,Iris,Cheryl,Lori,Belinda,Kristine,Cookie....did I forget anybody! Have a great night girls!

ok,gotta scoot....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.