Commit to get fit & lean for Dec 27, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good moring,

Never got that workout in yesterday, too much running around. Oh well!

So today, I will do D34 and abs.

Kirstin - I hope you feel better. Take it easy!
Cookie - you are so funny! I definatley will include photos for the success stories. Sorry, about your BIL. How is he doing?

Lori - good for you getting some time off work until the baby is born. What are your plans for next year?

Debbie - never heard of Pure Barre?? Glad you enjoyed it. I will finish my rotation in the RV.

Hi all. Today's workout was Intensity plus AC weights and plates. I am enjoying my time off with my family. DH is off until Thursday, and today is our first day of just lounging around, lol, with the exception of my workout ;). I am trying to eat clean today. This week it is just nearly impossible to do. Tomorrow nightwear are going out to dinner with friends and then Friday nightwear are going to the movies and saturday we are going to our friends' house. I am afraid to get on the scale because I know I have gained a few pounds. Oh well, I guess January will be a set strict month for me. I am thinking of doing the STS/LIS rotation. I am waiting to see Cathe's January rotation.

Belinda- two to go!!!! How did you like the six month rotation. Did you find it hard to stay motivated and stick with the rotation for that long?

Cookie- wow, that is crazy about your BIL. I hope he is feeling better. I ate enough cookies for the both of us, BTW :eek:

Deb- the city would have been crazy yesterday, I would think. Then again, it is probably crazy all week long up until after New Year's.

Lori- I agree with Deb, this pregnancy seems to have gone by so fast, at least to us. Of course, we were not the ones presto. You are going to love your IPad. It took a little while to get used to it, but I love mine now!

Helene- did your little ones enjoy Christmas? My Nikolas is starting to ask Santa Claus questions. . . I dread the day he doesn't believe anymore.

BBL

Kristin

Howdy,

Haven't done my workout yet. Might as well check-in.

Belinda: Can't wait to see your STS story go prime time. Will be fun. I bet the running around is intense lately with DS, DD and the new house. I am sure you are loving it though.

Kristin: .....funny you should say that. Nicolas asked me if I believed in Santa. I said yes and he said he didn't because raindeers don't have red nose (especially ones that glow) and they certainly don't fly either. Oh well....... I guess Santa blew his own cover.

Cookie: My eating is touch and go. Good for a while and then all hell breaks lose. Can't seem to figure out what is setting it off either. Time will tell. I am trying to visualize my goal and telling myself all I want is to lose two pounds this week. It seems to help. Let's see how long it lasts.... Sorry about your BIL. :(

Lori: DS has a new ipad?! Not DH?! Wow, that is some christmas! I hope he likes it. I have to read back, what happened with your work?

Deb: LOL about your DSs wanted to wear the correct size now! I only got the new Jillian as far as fitness things and a corkboard to go on my wall. But don't worry, I'm pretty set. I could have used/wanted a couple more things but I am trying to be reasonable now that I work part time. I don't really need a spin bike, I enjoy the classes at the gym anyway. Also, DH got me these coffee samplers from all over the world. So awesome. I make DS tell me which one to try in the morning. Did I ever tell you I was a serious coffee addict?!

Christmas went well. The kids loved all their gifts. DH and I kept it low key and I like it better that way. A little over two more weeks and we get to go on vacation. So excited. Two weeks in the sun in the middle of the winter is going to feel sooooooo good.

OK, I'm going to go sit in my basement and see if inspiration for a workout strikes. Might just preview. LOL. Wish me luck!

Hi,

My feet were aching today so much walking in the city & it seems like I'm always running for the train. Not sure how Trish does it:) Today they were using a short train so, so many people needed to stand & the cost of the fare is crazy:confused:

I did Physique 57, 30 min. w/o today that's all I had.

Belinda - Good luck with the closing this week.

Kristin - I eat more when I'm a home & not working so I can see how tough this week must be for you & all the partying too;)

Helene - I'm reading Charlene's new Push book on the train this week, it seems interesting. I just took up coffee about a year or so ago & I'm addicted, especially since it's supposed to be so good for you. I recently bought a carmel coffee can't wait to try. That coffee gift sounds great!

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.