Commit to get fit & lean for Dec 2, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Thanks girls! Had an amazing evening. DH took my to that an amazing restaurant in Maryland, it's called the Volt. We had a 24 course meal:p and the chefs cooked the meals right in front.

I will do D30.

I will be back later.

Happy Friday!!

Today I'm planning on doing some cardio from DM. This should be fun being that my legs are totally fried from yesterday's WOs :confused: Later, DA is coming over to help me put the tree together (we have a fake one).

Kristin, awesome job with keeping up with your WOs! You can sub in any Imax for the HIITs. Also, Intensity has HIIT so I would use that too.

Helene, I'm totally down for the challenge! We can do it :D Awesome WO yesterday! AT cardio makes me wanna puke too but it feels so good when it's over.

Cookie, I love sweet potatoes! What's in the salad? It sounds delish. Nice job on AT yesterday.

Deb, I hear ya on needing more hours in the day. ^5 on spinning yesterday!

Belinda, really, 24 courses??? :eek: That sounds awesome!!!! Glad to hear you had an amazing night :D

Have a great day ladies!

Hi,

Just wanted to stop by & say hello. I couldn't get a w/o in needed to complete all my reports & went to one mall. I can't believe tomorrow will be 3 weeks to Christmas:eek: Time is flying.

Belinda - Even the name of the restaurant sounds interesting. I'm happy you had fun, were there lots of desserts?

Melissa - Cathe's new w/o's really get the legs.

Be back tomorrow.

Goodnight:)

Hi everyone! Yesterday ended up being a rest day for me because I was soooooo tired. I've been killing 'em, so I think I needed the rest. Today I started the December rotation that Cathe posted. AT is such a good workout. It is a killer, but it moves so fast. Love it. This week is a little crazy. Parent/Teacher conferences are on Thursday. I have been busy getting ready. I have a bunch of papers to grade, but I will get it done!!! I actually started my Christmas shopping, albeit online. When I get my next check I plan on going to the mall, toys r us, and all the other fun places early morning on the weekend. Hopefully this will help me avoid the crowds. I hate crowds of people, especially when the people are rude.

I think tomorrow DH is putting up the Christmas lights. On Friday we plan on getting our tree. Should be fun.

Belinda- Happy anniversary!!! Hope you had good luck with the house hunting today!

Melissa- I put the rotation in my workout calendar today and subbed Intensity for the Hiit workouts like you said. For one I will do Intensity step plus low hiit and for the other I will do double hiit plus boot camp. This rotation looks killer, cannot wait!!!!

Deb- It is crazy to me that we are in December!!! Time is definitely flying!

I will bb tomorrow. IMAX 2 tomorrow!!! I haven't done this one in so long. I am exicted, like I am seeing an old friend or something!

Kristin

Hi,

It's so quiet here today, we all have so much to do. I did Afterburn for the 1st time & really liked it. Have to run & jump in the shower to go to dinner.

Kristin - Shopping early in the morning is a great idea!! Dreading dealing with crowds the next few weeks & parking too.

Enjoy the weekend:)

Evening,

Yes it is quiet. I guess we are still using yesterday's thread.

Kristin: Glad you are doing the December rotation. I started on Thursday and didn't work out yesterday or today. :( I like this season but it gets so busy and then I lose motivation and hear the call of the cookies. I'm really struggling lately. So the goal tomorrow is to do Imax2 and keep up with you. I think Cookie is doing this one too, but by now she is probably ahead.....

Deb: :eek: I bet you got all sweaty with Afterburn and dinner must have really hit the spot!

Not much to add. If any body finds my mojo please send it my way. :confused:

Have a great one everybody.

Hello all. Well, I just finished IMAX2. God, do I love that workout. I was a sweaty, huffing mess by the end, and I feel so good, lol. DH is at Target with the boys getting some Christmas lights. They are going to decorate the outside. I am going to grade papers and then get dinner ready, whole wheat spaghetti and meatsauce, yummy.

Helene- Come on girl, get on that IMAX2. You'll feel better after you finish it, promise!

Deb- I find the best time to shop is early Sunday morning. The stores open early during the holidays. No one is there and I can think and take my time. Plus, DH stays home with my wise guys, so no meltdowns to deal with either. I like to go with a cup of hot chocolate from McDonald's. Believe it or not, their hot chocolate is better than Starbucks!

Belinda- not posting this morning. . . is it a sign you found a house? Fingers crossed for you :D

Okay, I should take advantage of the quiet while it is still around. I have papers to grade. BBL,

Kristin

Evening
Belinda, fingers are crossed you've found a house. Can't wait to hear how it is going. Your dinner celebration sounds wonderful.
Melissa, so are you doing the Dec rotation also? Doesn't DM get you good?
Kristin, I was a slimeball also after Imax2, but one with a huge grin on her face. How did all the grading go? We did PT conf right before Thanksgiving.
Helene, come on, we're in this together. I only did 4ds kb legs today, since we went for a long walk, and I ran out of time. Couldn't believe how much just the kb portion got me sweaty.
Amelia, how are you doing?
Trish, everything ok?
Deb, you are so right about the new series working the legs! And my poor glutes!
Well, not the best of weekends. Had a workshop yesterday and double the number of registrants showed up. Needless to say, I didn't have enough materials and had to change things around a lot. Then this morning dd hit an icy patch and probably totalled a car. We should hear from the insurance company tomorrow. TG she's fine, only a little banged up. Then I procrastinated and now have a grant proposal to write for a 8:30 meeting tomorrow morning. And I keep thinking I wish I could go downstairs and finish my workout!
Cookie

Hi,

Too tired to get my workout in, this coming week will be crazy but I'm hoping it eases up after that, we'll see:)

Belinda - It is probably a good time to look for houses since not many people are.

Helene - I don't have you mojo, but great job getting IMAX 2 in today. Plus the skating & swimming count too:)

Kristin - I ate whole wheat spaghetti too, but make regular pasta for everyone else. I'll have to try that hot chocolate sounds good. You are so organized:)

Cookie - Happy to hear DD is fine. I dread it when it is icy & the kids drive (lots of grey hair). Good luck writing your grant.

Hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.