Commit to get FIT & LEAN for Dec 19 - 25,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do M3 W3 D31 (2nd time around) and D39 legs.

Kirstin - glad you finished up all your Shopping/wrapping. Thanks, I never thought I could do a 6 month STS rotation in an RV, but I did. LOL! Of course, I bought stuff for the house.

Debbie - I hear you on the workouts, it's hard fitting it all in. LOL, abut teh earplugs....remember those times. Thanks for your kind words! I will write a success story soon, just wantd to wait and see how far I get with STS, lol. Yes, we will spent x-mas in DC with Alesia.

Have a wonderful day and workout!

Hi Girls,

Im working today and my manager just ran out for a bit so I thought I should check in. Not much happening here today and I pretty much have my work done and its only 10:30...could be a long day.:eek: I may run out though and do some things that I need to get done before Santa makes his arrival. Is it just me or does that guy seem to come faster every year?

So I guess you all know that I passed my PT test! I had pretty much gotten to the point where whatever it was it was, I couldn't study anymore and starring at those books all day wasn't getting me anywhere. Finding the building itself was stressful. My FIL drove us (DH and I) to our appts and we had no clue where we were going. I started to get a little fustrated with him after a while b/c after someone told him to take a left, he took the same right we had taken a million times before. Anyway, I got there about 5 mins before my appt and luckily enough, she was behind sched registering people anyway. When I started the test I thought I was doomed. I was being asked questions that weren't familiar at all. I double checked all of my answers and felt better. I also thought that I had to get a 70 but I only needed 62. I ended up with a 79. Kind of wish I had one more mark to make it 80:p but I will take the 79! I already feel kind of lost not having those books to cart around with me but I know that in due time someone else will feel the void...BIG TIME!

Im starting to get a tad uncomfortable now. My belly seems to have gotten a lot bigger in the last couple of weeks. I am a totally different shape then I was with DS. Everyone keeps telling me that I am all belly but I know its everywhere....just not as much. The scale hasn't changed a whole lot in the last couple of months. I still haven't hit 160. I still have 14 more pounds to go to reach the weight I was with DS and its unlikely that will happen in the next 5 weeks.

So how is everyone else? Ready for Christmas? This is my last week at work and unfortunately I work Christmas Eve and Day but I won't be here much.

Won't be long now and I will have some baby news! I can't wait to put my running gear back on....of course the list goes on and on. I also can't wait to bend over with ease either....

Lori:)

Hey girls,

My workout is done:D Did Disc 31 & 39!! Off to pick up my son from the airport.

Lori - congratulations on your PT test! I am so proud of you, girl;)

sorry, gotta run! I will be back tonight!

Morning!
Sorry but like everyone, things have been very busy.
Belinda, doing a six month sts rotartion in an rv is a definite accomplishment! Hope you submit it. One of my ds come home tomorrow.
Kristin, congrats on the shopping and wrapping! I'm not ,uch further along than a week ago, but wrapping is simething I dread. As a kid, I seemed to do it forall my brothers. You should be proud of your Nicholas.
Deb, how are you doing? Don't you hate how unpredictable tomcan be? Hopeyou are ordering Bose-quality noise-deafening earphones!
Lori, congrats on the exam! How do you not gainweight? I seemed to gainmore with each consecutive child.
Helene, glad to hear how ings are, missed you. I havea hard enough timechecking in here at times.
Gotta run, just wanted to sayhi and that I've kept up with my workouts. Will be back this evening.
Cookie

Hi all!

Just finished LICH. Tomorrow calls for Muscle Max. I am looking forward to getting the barbell out. I still have more wrapping to do. . . the boys' presents really. I think I went overboard this year, but they will be happy, lol.

Cookie- it is a crazy week, and I totally understand. I have managed to keep up with the workouts, but just barely. I also hate wrapping. My wrapping is not pretty, lol. I blame that on being left-handed, lol.

Deb- are you in Macys in the city this week?

Belinda- I also think you should write a success story. What did you get for the house?

Lori- YES!!!! on passing the test. That is awesome! Five weeks to go!!! That is awesome!

Okay, getting ready to put them in bed. Then off to wrap!

Kristin

Back again!
Kristin, sorry I thought you had wrapped up the wrapping. Wonder what time they boys will wake up on Christmas morning. Do you have a tradition about unwrapping presents? I did mm this morning. Great wo.
Belinda, you must be so excited about the house. I can't imagine sts in an rv.
Deb, I was in Macy's very briefly this evening. It was crowded.
Was doing paperwork and starting to drift off, so had to come check in to see what's going on, and so I didn't go get a couple of cookies or coffeecake.
Cookie

Hi,

My boss called me today & they need me to go to Macy's 34th St. on Fri.:( I wanted to take that day off, but on the positive I can run up & see the Santa display:) Also at the Macy's Brooklyn store the girl quit so now she wants me to trade my NJ stores for the Brooklyn store & will pay me extra, 1st she will check with another girl who does Staten Island (hope she says yes).

I have added another resolution to my list "Be prepared for the unexpected" it would make my life so much easier.

Belinda - You should take pics of your RV w/o area for the story that would be cool.

lori - I'm so excited for the new baby to arrive:) Congrats on passing the test!!!!!!

Kristen - Not sure how you find the energy to wrap after working out;)

Cookie - I'm seeing the desperate faces at the mall looking for the perfect gift. Hope you catch up with your sleep.

Goodnight:)

Morning!
Belinda, that's a great idea from Deb, to include photos of your rv workout area. Perhaps you should consider sending the story to other fitness magazines. Who knows, you could earn some more decorating money.
Deb, is it better for you to do the one Brooklyn story than your NJ ones because it is only one store? How would your commute be? Yeah, there were a lot of tired looking faces at the mall, including mine! I have a $60 gift certificate to Macy's, and you would think it was $600 'cause it is taking me forever to decide on what to use it on. Some colleagues gave it to me as a thank you, and so I want to pick something special. If it was for workout dvds, it would have been long gone. I have to work on Friday also, so we can be commiserating together. Then I have an extended family dinner at 1:30 on Christmas Eve, open house that evening, and another dinner on Christmas Day, but I've started slicing, grating, and prepping just haven't done much about cleaning.
Kristin, did you get to mm this morning? I'm feeling my core thanks to it.
No kpc for me this morning, and I love that wo. Too much paperwork, and you know I don't love that.
Waves to Helene, Melissa, Amelia, Trish, and Lori!
Cookie

Good morning all! Quick check in before I head out. Cookie, you had me laughing asking me if I did MM this morning. I cannot for the life of me workout in the a.m. Lol. I would fall or drop a weight on myself, ;) I plan on getting to it after dinner. How are you liking this rotation? I love the mix of hi and low impact.

Deb- is this week going as slow for you as it is for me? ; p

Hey girls,

Just got my workout in! Went for a 3.40 mile run on the TM plus 10 min abs. Legs feeling tight today. DD appartment has a nice gym, will use it while I am here:p

Sorry, for the lack of personals...I promise I will catch up soon. Gotta run.

MM is done! I haven't done that one in so long. . . I feel the DOMs already. Three more days!

Bb tomorrow

Kristin

Hi,

Ugh, it's official I have 8 more working days but will have off almost all of January. Hmm, in the meantime . . . "I'm dreaming of my next workout":)

Not sure if you guys heard about the small plane crash on the highway today but it was only a few miles from my home. How sad for the family, they were going to pick up another daughter in Atlanta for the holidays.

Belinda - Thinking of all the space you'll have at Alesia's gym;)

Cookie - I'm the same way with giftcards, you may want to hold on to it until spring because the stores are running out of merchandise but you will get a good deal now:confused: With the Brooklyn store I have to go once this week & once next week. Traffic could be a problem & the person who left may have not kept the displays & stockroom maintained so I could have lots of backstock waiting for me.

Kristin - This week is dragging by:) I do have feet & leg pain but would rather have MM DOMS like you!

Morning Ladies!
Belinda, wow an actual gym for you. Wonder how you'll manage with all the extra space...
Deb, eight more days? Is that thru the end of this year? Actually, I've been holding on to the card for about seven months now, but I can certainly wait longer. It is too crowded out there for me. Hope you get a good foot massage and pedicure to help recover.
Kristin, don't those doms feel good though? I didn't work out this morning, so I think we're both at kpc. I'm hoping to do it tomorrow, b/c I certainly won't get to it this evening.
Woke up super early this morning but managed to get some paperwork done, but not a wo One son came home last night, so that's nice. However, dinner on Saturday expanded to 12 more guests, so I have to pick up more groceries again.
Cookie

Hi all! Workout all done. I don't ave KPC, so I did MMA KB. I am beat. Still ave a bit of wrapping to do.

Cookie- I don't have Cycle Max or Hiit so I am not sure what my workout will be tomorrow. I might take a ended rest day ;)

Deb- we got over hump day, so it won't be long now ;)

Belinda- are you in DC now?

Night all!

Kristin

Hi,

Another day down, sprinted through the parking lots today, parking is getting harder & harder:)

One of the managers at one of my stores baked tons of cookies & I tasted some (yummy). I'm always amazed when people bake 10 varieties of cookies. The most I do is 3.

Belinda - Do you help Alesia decorate for Christmas?

Cookie - Your entertaining plate sounds pretty crazy. It must be nice to have the boys come home for the holidays.

Kristin - Your sub for KPC sounds good. Does your break start on Fri.?

'Morning!
Deb, speaking of parking lots, that's where I am. Yeah, what a loser. I have to do a professional development workshop and just relaxing for a couple of minutes before going in. What three types of cookies do you make? I've left batter made up and chilled for my dd and two sons, which means in reality only the dd, to make up into cookies. Think I might be hoping they'll appreciate more all the time I do them, but probably not.
Kristin, great sub for kpc. BTW, if you have the opportunity, kpc would be a wonderful addition to your wo library. It always brings a huge smile to my face - it's fun and tough. Do you work on Friday also?
Belinda, hope you're in DC. I'm picturing you decorating your dd's apartment. My inlaws always had herring salat on Dec 24. What traditions do you have?
Waves to Melissa, Helene, Lori, Amelia, and Trish.
Early meeting this morning and have a sinus infection, so no workout. Which means Kristin will be ahead of me in the rotation. Go Kristin!
Cookie

Hi and good morning

Last night, I went for another short run. I ran for 30 min. My legs need a break;) Not sure, what I will do today?

I will be back and catch up on more persoanls, need more coffee.

Morning all.

Cookie and Deb- I am working tomorrow :( we have the 2nd off but I would have preferred tomorrow, lol. Lots to do. I hoping the work day goes fast.

I don't have cycle max or the Hiit so I am not sure what I will do today. I kind of feel like doing AT or a premix of it anyway. We shall see.

Belinda- nice job on your run.

Kristin

Hi everyone,

I didn't mean to disappear on you though I did :eek::eek::eek:

Hopefully you'll have me back. I have to read back but I see it's all in one thread so that will make it easier ;)

All is going well. I am doing lower intensity workouts at the moment because a week and a half into the December rotation I was very tired again and dreading my workouts. Can't have that. So I am turning it down for a bit. Going on vacation in three weeks now anyway. I'll kick it up a notch in February. In the meantime I am cutting my carbs down because my big pants are tight and I threw away the bigger ones. :rolleyes: Not buying some of those again.

This morning I tried turbobarre for the first time and it was nice. Not my fave but great for times like this where I am keeping the intensity down. Still managed to say ouch a few times though. LOL. Did a C&W premix last night too and that was nice as well. I love the choice of workouts now that Cathe has been at it such a long time.

OK, I will try to read back and see what everyone has been up to. Christmas shopping is done(stayed up past midnight with DH a couple times this week :D ) and I am glad the season is looking up. We just went through some more layoffs at work :( but DH and I went through it OK. It's just so hard to say goodbye to friends you've worked with knowing they will have a hard time finding a job.

Anyway, on to Holiday cheer. Oh and work. I am working today and tomorrow today so I'll be keeping Kristin company virtually ;):)

Waves to everyone.

Morning all.

Cookie and Deb- I am working tomorrow :( we have the 2nd off but I would have preferred tomorrow, lol. Lots to do. I hoping the work day goes fast.

I don't have cycle max or the Hiit so I am not sure what I will do today. I kind of feel like doing AT or a premix of it anyway. We shall see.

Belinda- nice job on your run.

Kristin

Kirstin - I don't know what workout I will do today?? My legs are fried.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.