Commit to get fit & lean for Dec 16, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning Cookie, Kirstin & Debbie,

Ended up doing LIS Cardio SS and abs yesterday. I am having a hard time working out these days, looking forward to a recovery week, already:confused: My son is coming on Monday, so excited!

Kirstin - that's awesome about your little one! Good job yesterday, on S&G/ UB workout. You have a busy day ahaid today, have fun.

Debbie - LOL, about DS....that's what I am afraid off. Sounds like your work is keeping you very busy before x-mas. Are you taking a few days off?

My plan today is to get D33 in today. First we have the inspector coming to the house, that will take a few hours. Tonight we are going to a x-mas party.

Off to start the day. BBL!

Have a wonderful day and workout. BBL!

Hi girls,

It's me: Miss MIA :eek: I don't mean to, but I get so busy posting on MFP :rolleyes: It's fun over there and I enjoy some of the new friends. Some of you who have made accounts over there should think about checking out what we're up to.

Belinda: So excited for the house. LOL at DS wanting the basement. Must be a nice basement. ;) I hope your recovery week comes soon. Though if you'll be moving, I don't know if you can count it as a recovery week.

Kristin: Awesome about Nikolas. You have done well by him and you are both rewarded. It doesn't get any better than that. I went to Nicholas' parent teacher conference and was thrilled to hear that his math is quite advanced. Considering we never practice it with him it was fun.

Cookie: Totally dropped the December rotation :eek: I started dreading working out again. Don't know what all the struggles are lately. But I am doing better, for now I am back to doing CLX workouts especially the weight ones. I am liking doing weights lately and they are shorter intense workouts. I am just trying to go with the flow.

Deb: I am thinking of all the Xmas music you must be hearing in the malls lately. I bet you are used to it but it's insane. Saw you might have to go to the big Macys. Wow. :eek: Make sure you don't get run over by shoppers.

OK, will try and BBL more often. It's my Friday run around day today.

Have a good one everybody!

Hey girls,

Inspection went well:D Chatted alot with the owners of the house, they are very nice couple;) BTW, we met them before, but couldn't contact/or talk to them.That's what the realtors told us:rolleyes::confused: Anyway, getting ready to get my workout in.

Helene, are you trying to close down this thread? :eek: It's sad, how small our thread is getting. I like logging my food over there, but don't like scrolling down and read what everyone is up to or saying:rolleyes: Maybe I am to old fashioned:confused: Please, don't take my post the wrong way!! Nothing wrong making new friends!!

Waving Hallo to Kirstin, Cookie and Debbie!

I will be back later.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.