Commit to get fit & lean for Dec 14, 2011

Back with personals:

Kirstin - glad you and your little guy had fun in the city. WTG, on KM last night. DH and I are very excited, we waited a looooong time for the house. I will not agree, on the seller to stay longer in the house. Thy also have an RV, lol.

Cookie - hope you got some sleep. LOL, of course I am already thinking of decorating the house. All those workout I been posting, are FREE online. You can find them on Hulu and youtube. WTG, on KM.

Debbie - good job, on the spin class yesterday. Sorry, about the hectic day, hope today gonna be a better one. If the seller does something out of anger to the house, the deal is over! The seller doesn't own the house anymore, the bank does (short sale). BTW, the seller has a huge RV too. We sat in our RV for month, waiting. The way I see this, they had month to pack up their stuff. DH and I believe that they wanted to stay until after the New Year. Too bad!

I will be back later!

Hi,

No workout, didn't eat dinner till 10PM:(, my tummy is so unsettled, on the positive I'm starting the countdown till Christmas:) I'm waiting to hear from my boss because they may need me to cover Christmas week for Macy's NYC.

Belinda - I'm thinking the more time you give them the more they will need, so a deadline is probably a good thing. Now you can rent pods etc. . . so it's probably easier to accomplish.

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Evening!
Belinda, I can hear your excitement about the house. You have so much room we can all visit! I will have to check out those workouts someday. They sound great.
Deb, Macy's on 34th!!! But Christmas week sounds like a headache. We also just ate dinner. Is your dh still ill, and is his stomach issues also? Your job is a workout!
Kristin, your little ones must be so excited. Went to my dd's last Christmas concert tonight.
Did cardio part of at and then timesaver 1 workout, but the eating was bad after the concert. It was such a long night and I was starved.
Cookie

Hi all! No workout last night. Went out to celebrate DS awesome report card. Today I will do tbtub and some cardio to fight off the burger and wings, lol. I will BB promise ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.