Commit to get fit and lean for Dec. 13

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am not sure if I get my workout in today? I am getting ready to pick my kids up from Munich!

Have a great workout and weekend!

Morning girls.

Today is my part work day:)rolleyes:) then i plan on doing a good workout. Im not sure what yet...im still kinda queezy. i may do something light.

bbl

Good Morning Ladies!:)

I am a little sleepy today:eek: DS woke at 6:50, we didn't go to bed until 1:15 plus I just worked 2 night shifts. I usually have a good sleep after getting off of night shifts. I stayed in bed until 8:30 though....but I still wasn't ready to get up!:mad: We also have DH's Christmas party tonight so I need to extra sleep in order to stay up!:eek:

I didn't get my workout in until late last night. I did todays workout, which was Tris and Shoul, and I did Imax 3. I max 3 was tough with sore legs:confused: I am also planning a long run for today and abs, which shouldn't be a prob cause i think DS will have a nap considering how early he woke up!:rolleyes:

Belinda** I guss you are excited about picking up the kids!? How long are they home for?

Ameila** Your quiet today!....Oh yes, you have to work! thats why! Hope you are feeling better today!

I will bbl to report my workout. I was hoping to run outside but the wind is pretty high (again!)

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.