Commit to get fit & lean for Dec 13, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Good news! We signed the paper work on the house last night. The inpector will check out the house on Friday. Can you believe this? The seller ask us to give them an extention to let them stay until the middle of Jan:confused::mad::rolleyes: they have to be out of the house by Dec 29!! Too bad! DH and I been living in the RV since April, the knew for month now they had to leave a same point! We wonna start the new year in a home:eek:

Debbie - yes, we will keep the RV. What a nice compliment from the sales associate. BTW, next year I will have room for 6 trees.

Kirstin - sorry, you having such a hectic few days. Hope things will slow down. My eats are out of control too, arrr... Hope you had a great time with Jessica and her family.

Cookie - hope your DD is getting more compfy driving by know.

Lori - good luck, on your exam. Knowing you, you are already done with x-mas, hah?

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet? BBL!

Hey girls,

Wow! It's quit around here:(

My workout is done! Ended up doing 10 min standing abs/ Jennifer Galardi, than I did 10 min Buns & Thights w/ Cindy Whitmarch. I also did her Less is more Cardio 30 min. My HR went to the roof! Great interval workout. I also walked my dogs for 30 min. Time to relax!

So what did you girls do today??

I will try to be back later! Take care!

Hi everyone! Teh city was great last night. The tree was not too crowded, we took the kids to FAO and it was pretty empty. They all got to go on the famous piano. Spiderman was there and my little guy ran up to him, gave him a high five and said, "Good job!"

Today's faculty meeting started with dismal news. They are already talking about more cuts for next year. People are in panic mode already. It was pretty depressing, and I felt this could have waited until after the holidays, but what do I know?

Anyway, I did KM tonight because I am still trying to follow this rotation, lol.

Belinda- wow, so your house will be yours before the new year. Very cool! We had to let the seller stay in the house for one month after closing and I was pretty upset about it, but the lawyers talked us into it.

Okay, I know we are all busy. I will try to catch up on personals. Gotta put the wise guys to bed now.

Night!

Kristin

'Evening!
Last night I was so tired, I didn't check in. Sorry.
Belinda, what exciting news! And room for six trees, 500 dvds, four stability balls, three weighted bests, two steps and a sts bar but no partridges in pear trees. Bet you are already thinking of decorating. Where are you finding all these new dvds?
Kristin, isn't the city's decorations magical at night? Loved your son's great job comment to Spidey. That's too bad the budget news has already started. I don't think we really get underway with it until after the new year. Then it will be bad. I did KM this morning!
Deb, you're right, that woman doesn't know what a workout is! I did see that display - nicely done! Actually, I'm hoping to get back to Macy's on Friday for a bit more shopping Hope this week is milder for you. Oh, my dd would almost alway prefer we drive her - she loves to sleep in the car.
Melissa, hoping your exams are going well.
Lori, it was great to hear how things are going and not much longer for number 3. Hope things went well with your exam today.
Helene, how are you doing? My eating was bad today. Stress eating is my big downfall. Are you able to get in some of the Dec rotation workouts?
Amelia, miss you.
Trish, miss you too.
Kept waking up thinking of things I need to do, so finally just got up. Did KM and tbt lb, but didn't do any thing that was on the list that kept waking me up.
Cookie

Hi,

I forced myself to go to spin class this morning because it is getting hectic & not sure when I can fit w/o's in anymore:confused: The traffic has been crazy so many accidents, I'm constantly taking alt. routes. Poor DH is still sick but lucky to be dodging the germs:)

Belinda - That's exciting, I'm wondering if you should meet the sellers 1/2 way only because I would be afraid they might do something to the house out of anger (could just be me not trusting anyone).

Kristin - Wow, that famous piano is still there:cool: Ugh, on the meeting why can't they just wait till after the holidays.

Cookie - Too funny about DD liking to sleep while you drive. She'll have to move to a city so she can take public transportation instead of driving.

Hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.