Commit to get fit & lean for Dec 1, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Not sure, what cardio I will do today? Thought about running outside, NOT! It's way to cold outside:( Maybe I do some KBxing?

Today is my 29th wedding anniversary! DH and I will go out to dinner(DC) tonight.

Have a wonderful day, everyone. BBL!

Good morning girls! Needless to say, the WO didn't happen last night so today I doubled up: STS D14 and S&G. My legs are feeling it, esp my inner thighs!

Belinda, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! 29 years, that is so awesome! Have a great dinner and congrats to you and your DH!!! Hope you got your mojo up from yesterday ;)

Cookie, I think the lack of daylight is getting everyone down too. It's the main reason I don't like the winter months...but I do love Christmas and skiing!! I have finals starting next week but classes too. Classes are officially done on the 15th. Counting down the days! I would love to do the Dec rotation with you guys but I'm still doing STS so I'm gonna save this rotation for March when I'm finally done :eek:

Deb, at least you still got a WO in yesterday and that's all that matters. How is work with the holidays right around the corner? You guys must be busy! Yup, I'm still doing the demos but I have been scheduling less because of the crap load of work I have. Next semester will be a lot easier.

Hello to everyone who follows! Have a great day!!

Hi all! Sorry I have been MIA. It has been a busy couple of days. I have managed to stay on top of my workouts. Tuesday night I took Nikolas to see the Muppet movie. We loved it. The local theatre has $7 movies all day on Tuesdays, plus $7 popcorn and soda combos, so I figured it was worth taking him in the middle of the week, lol. Last night I did TBTUB and LICH, premix #2. Tonight I did MMA KB. I hadn't done that one in a long time and I really enjoyed it. I am sooooo glad tomorrow is Friday. I am tired!!!!

Belinda- with the LIS rotation, I definitely find my shoulders to be much more defined. I also think my core has tightened up a bit. I love this series.

Cookie- I have been checking out the engageny.org website. I personally like the Common Core standards a lot better than the NYS standards from 2005. I think they are more in depth. I think my district administration is not understanding the core correctly though. I have been told to teach 50% nonfiction this year, which we do not have the materials, BTW. However, on the website it states that fiction and nonfiction should be 50/50 across the disciplines, not in ELA alone. I don't know.

Melissa- the December rotation looks awesome. I am thinking about doing it, but I don't have the Hiit workouts from Shock Cardio. What do you think I can substitute? Because I cannot buy more dvds at this point ;)

Helene- how are you holding up? Got any workouts in?

Deb- you must be crazy busy with work these days.

Hi to Amelia and Trish and Lori!

Kristin

Evening,

Belinda: Loved your group hug line yesterday. I could see us do it. RT style. :) Yes, struggling with eats, darkness outside and the cold is a big change. We'll all get over it....... eventually. :p So sweet that you have been married 29 years. Congratulations and I hope you have a nice evening out.

Melissa: Alright! We have to make it through this month. I am going to do this month's rotation and you are going to kick it up with STS. We'll at the minimum be strong by January 1st! :cool: I hope that you can make it through the next couple weeks and get a break. Nice workout today by the way.

Cookie: You're on. I started the December rotation today after seeing your post. It will be nice to do it along with someone. That is if you are doing it too. I'll have tiny modifications here and there but that's it. It looks killer. I might have missed something. Did your DD chose her school already. I bet you are happy that she won't be too far.

Deb: So you are busy too it sounds. I think once we get in the swing of things in January we'll all be good. It's so hard with both with the weather turning cold and it being dark shortly after 4 PM. By January we'll be used to it and playing in the snow? I know I will have to. :eek: And I bet it burns calories. What are your workout plans for this month?

Kristin: How are you doing? How are your classes? Did the one you had a talk with keep behaving better. You must be in the middle of parent teacher conferences or getting ready for them. Can't be the most fun part. What are your workout plans for this month? I hope the little guys are doing well. Have you seen the muppet movie? I'm thinking of taking the little ones, I heard it's good.

Hi to everyone else. :)

So I decided to do the december rotation because it looks good. Small modification will be on Thursdays when it's easiest for me to go spinning. So..... today being the first day of the rotation but being Thursday, I am already modifying. I did AT UB premix and cycle max. I was thinking that the premix would only have UB work, but I was wrong. It has the make you puke cardio in the beginning as well. My legs are spent tonight. I'd better take my vitamins for tomorrow. But I have to say I am totally looking forward to Imax2 tomorrow.

I am also still coughing and having this low intensity cold that is driving me crazy. It really needs to take a hike.

I have to remember to not go MIA. Posting always brings so much support from all of you and I was able to forget about my funk and get back on the saddle. So thank you all! You made a difference. :)

Oh, and I am in the middle of a TC at the moment, so I'd better go and pay attention. :eek:

'Evening!
Belinda, Happy Anniversary!!!! 29 years - that's fantastic! Don't you feel like you deserve a medal or something? Ohhh, I wonder how you'll celebrate your 30th?
Helene, I also loved the group hug, and you're on! Thinking you might be doing it, I did at this morning. Looking forward to/dreading Imax2 in the morning. There will be days I also have to move things around, but we'll get thru it together. I'm with you in that I don't know what I would do without our group, and I dread to even think what I might look like....
Melissa, almost there, and next semester will be easier. Sure hope so for your sake. Have no idea how you're managing to still do those demos. Bet you sleep well tonight having done a double.
Kristin, I've heard such great things about the Muppets movie. That Miss Piggy sure hasn't aged a day. Do lots of reading and writing! All content areas need to focus on it also. Did you hear the news about Dave Abrams leaving/getting fired?
Deb, dd will be about 4 hours away, and that's as far as she wants. I'll certainly miss her; of all my kids she is by far the easiest and most enjoyable to have around. How often do you spin?
Amelia and Trish, hope all is okay.
Did AT this morning and felt so righteous afterwards. Later in day had a supersize helping of roasted sweet potato salad. Talk about car overload, but oh boy, was it good.
Cookie

Kristin: we posted at the same time and I see you already saw the muppet movie. Great job staying on top of your workouts! Might sub MMA KB for the cardio part of 4DS later this week. I don't remember that one but I often reach for MMA boxing. Feels like an easier workout yet somehow always gives me a great burn. By the way, the first 25 minutes of AT is a great HIIT and I don't remember if the Imaxes 2 &3 have a premix with just the blasts, but that would work too. I know it's chaptered so you could fast forward the step sections. I'll keep thinking.

Cookie: great, we're on. :). I still haven't tried slide and glide so I get to do it Saturday so that's good too!

Hi,

I'm quickly falling behind still inputing Nov. reports, will finish up before I go out to the stores. For December they took away Men's work but I have to go to my Kohl's stores 2x so I'm not sure how they are saying schedules are lighter:confused:

I did go to spin class this morning to help me get out of the house quicker. Will be tough to get a w/o in tomorrow need more hours in the day.

Belinda - Happy 29th Anniversary . . . have a great time at dinner. It's funny someone at the gym asked if I just was married because she saw my ring, I guess I forget to wear it to the gym sometimes. I never notice things like that on people.

Melissa - Way to make-up the workout:) That's great that next semester will be easier.

Kristin - You have been busy. It's great that they offer a discount at the movies because it was getting out of hand.

Helene - Wow, you came back with a bang . . . you go girl!! I will have to wait before I can start the Dec. rotation but it looks like a goody.

Cookie - Oh, I thought she was much closer but still close enough. I have been spinning about 2x a week, just to get my butt out of the house & not to have to w/o when I get home at night.

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.