Commit to get fit and lean for Aug.26

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! Today I will do cardio! I will be back after my workout!

Have a great day and workout!

Hi ladies,

This morning workout was 4DS "Cardio Power"! Had a nice sweat fest!

Going to take a nice shower!

My best to all.:D

Good Morning!

Belinda** It always seems like you are up way to early:) When in reality, your day is half over! LOL Good job with the workout today!

I am up early to get my workout done. I thought it was a fast run but it was only suppose to be a 5km steady pace run. Im going to do what I thought I was suppose to do anyway.:D And this time, Im doing it on the TM...not taking those dogs anywhere!:eek:

Im going to catch up with personals and I will BB!

Lori:)

Good morning Lori,

I know,it seems like I am up way to early! It is only 10:35 p.m here in Germany! What time do you get up? You are up early too!
Enjoy your run!

Belinda** Its a little after 6 here. We are probably in a 4.5 hour time difference. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow morning! Woo Hoo!

Ameila** Men aren't complicated and I think they get really confused as to what they should say to a women! LOL They never know when they are going to get into trouble...and your DH almost did:p

Cookie** The dog was in the truck till noonish. I couldn't reach DH but when I finally did he came and switched vehicles. When I went out, he was lying there shaking. I don't think he liked the surrounding noises and he didn't know where he was. Its his own fault;) should of gotten out when he was home! LOL

Trish** HOpe you are enjoying your trip! Thats a good idea about shuting everything down. I should try that! It would happen here atleast once a week!:D

Tomorrow is an exciting day. I am getting my new furniture and I am going for a much needed massage with my sister! Yipeeeeee!:eek:

BB to report, I have to get my butt in gear:)

Lori, enjoy your new furniture tomorrow! I am still waiting for mine to come from the US! My furniture should be here this week or next week! I can't wait!

Morning!

Lori: Ohhh, new furniture! Betcha can't wait. Don't let the dogs on that new couch.
Just curious, what routine are you following to prepare for your race? You sound really organized in planning for it. My older dogs can get up but find going down off of objects harder. I guess it is similar to how running downhill is harder on our joints. Love my dogs, though. Even those two little ones that like to sit on my couch. They know never to jump up on my husband's.

Belinda, I love the Cardio Power premix. I'm doing the 4DS this week on alternating days. Today was an alternate day and was IMAX Blast Mania and B&G Stability Ball abs. God, that woman has a million and one ways to work abs. Love the blast premixes. Glad you found the Butt Glue Remover.

Trish, I love the heat not humidity though. My hair is bad enough without it. Butt Glue Remover is really a kick in the pants, sorry for the confusion. Sometimes I just need to find it to get going it seems. Yeah, I'm working on not eating due to stress. My daughter and I were chatting about it yesterday, and I want to set a better example for you too.

Amelia, have you read Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Piccoult? It was good! She's written a wide variety of novels, and I know when I start one of hers not much else gets done. Especially not folding laundry!

Well, one of my sons is leaving right now to move to Asia. Funny how the other mornings I woke up so early, well the day he's leaving it was the alarm that woke me.

I owe, I owe, so it is off to work I go.
Have a great day all.

Cookie

Guess I am tired! That's why I should read before posting.

Did Imax 2 not Imax, and Trish, I'm trying to set a better example for my daughter, not you.

Sorry.

Cookie

Hey Girls:) Im at work. I guess I lied b/c I ended up taking the dogs out again:p My TM is moved into the family room b/c of the flood and my sister is sleeping in the room right next to it, so I thought I would be nice and keep the house quiet. I was rotted though when I started running and noticed someone ahead of me walking their dog:mad: Don't people know to stay home when I am out?:eek: We ended up turning around and running in the other direction where we didn't see anyone. I was only out for about 30 mins. Im hoping to fit another run in later today. I can see a big difference in our older dog, the one that wouldn't get out of the truck yesterday. Half way through our run he was really slowing down. I felt bad for him and I wanted to walk with him but I had to get home and get ready for work. He wouldn't get out of the truck again today so I had to get in and haul him out:)

Belinda** We need to clean the room tomorrow before we move the new furniture in. I really didn't want to move it in before downstairs was complete b/c I know there there is going to be dust going everywhere! The workers are coming today to start in on the basement, I can't wait for everything to get back to normal. There is stuff everywhere, its making me realize that I need to have a yard sale!

Cookie** Are you nervous about your son? I think I would be. DD and her dad had bit of a chat yesterday. He doesn't live here and I met DH when she was only 18m so thats all she knows. Her father lives on the other side of the country, he came home for a visit, stopped in for a min, (she gave him the cold shoulder) he was suppose to come back and see her again but didn't. He went home b/c his family was driving him crazy. His father is addicted to drugs, his mother is in denial about everything in her life and the rest of his family is either stupid or crazy. Anyway...they ended up patching things up yesterday and he asked her to come visit them, which I am fine with, but then he mentioned taking her to the Domician Republic which I am not o.k with. I know that they will take good care of her but Im nervous about stuff like that. She is starting to look like a women more each day and to some weirdos she may even be attractive.

Oppss...gotta go..someone is coming!

wow,you guys are chatty this morning:D

happy tuesday morning to all

Today is a thirty minute walk on the TM and then PH! I haven't done that one in a while!

Belinda-yesterday you said that you do three days of cardio and three days of weight lifting...so you work your muscle groups(Lb/UB) three times a week? Wow,now thats determnation;) Im lucky to get in two days a week(each muscle group) so,in total...how much cardio do you get in at the end of the week?

Lori-I love going to yard sales,but having them is such a PITA ! I need to have one too,i've got a storage building out back that is full of crap that just needs find a home! Maybe next summer i'll have one!

Cookie-Ive never read that book but i will now! I'am always looking for good books! right now iam reading Fyling Changes by Sara Gruen...i love her writing...she also wrote Water for Elephants which i also loved! I'll let you know when iam reading it! High fives on your workout! Sending hugs your way...I wish your son a safe trip to Asia!

Hey to Trish,Iris and Cheryl...were is Cheryl?

ok,bbl everybody!

Good morning Cookie,

I am doing the 4DS this week too + BFL style workouts! I love Cardio Power! Great job on IMAX 2 this morning! Are you still doing Cathe's Aug.rotation? I am done with my second workout, I cleaned 2 windows!:mad: 15 more to go!:mad:

I need to run to our PX! BBL!

Lori** poor dog! He is getting old! I will think about you while I am getting ready for my stuff to come! I am tired of cleaning! LOL!

Amelia** I get anywhere form 2 .5-4 hours cardio a week, plus my walks! I don't loose any weight doing more cardio and less weight! You only do 25 min. cardio on BFL, remember? My body does not do well, with endless housrs of cardio! LOL! If I feel like doing only doing 25 min. of cardio, I do 25 min.. If I feel like doing more cardio I do more!:D

Hey, where are the others? Hope everything is okay?

Belinda, you have me thinking I should tally up how much time I spend on weights vs cardio. I'm sure I'm ahead on cardio. I am following Cathe's Aug rotation fairly closely. Only this morning I didn't check my notes and changed from Imax to Imax2 and then did B&G stab ball abs as listed. Plus I like blast mania on 2. Tomorrow is 4DSHIS. Since it is already so dark in the morning I won't be able to do Thursday's cycling and plan on the original Imax then. But who knows it could be HCE3.
Washing windows?! I like when they're done, but believe it or not it bothers my rotator cuff. Can workout but not do windows.

Amelia, please let me know if you like Sara's other book. I also enjoyed Water for Elephants. I heard Eat Drink Pray is also good and that Kate Collins writes entertaining mysteries. Have you tried any Sophie Kinsella books? Love them. You are much more ambitious than I am. Could never do a tag sale. When I get into a decluttering mode, I put everything into bags/boxes and then have to drive asap to Salvation Army to get rid of it. I'm far to lazy to arrange, price, and set up for a sale.

Lori, I am a bit concerned for him, but he's like a cat and has always ended up on his feet. Hopefully, he'll remember to email when he gets there just to let me know he made it. His cell phone wouldn't work there, so he left it here. That made my daughter very happy - she's inherited it. This same son travelled around the world last year. Another one travelled thru South America, and a third went around Scandinavia. Yesterday my daughter was invited to participate in People to People and go to Europe next summer. We'll have to think about it. My kids are traveling the world and I travel to work to pay for it all. I do get to travel to the recycling center and grocery shopping though. Wooo hooo.

Sleep well.

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the late post. Stayed up late (I was successful @ ripping Body Max2 and loading on my iphone) and got a late start this morning. One of these days I'm going to suprise you guys and start our thread:D I took Cathe with me to the fitness center this morning :cool: and did BM2 Double UB. It was pretty cool. Kind of got a taste of what it would be like if I were to get STS Gym as a podcast. Can I tell you guys how many women are spending time in the free weight area??? I was totally shocked. I haven't worked out in a gym for about 4 years, but I remember being the only 1 of 3 or so women in the weight section...and truthfully, I was only there because I had a PT. This morning the women outnumbered the men!!! WOMEN ROCK!! I felt like high-fiving each and every one of them.

So....I finally know what Butt Glue Remover is...you guys are too funny. Cookie - you use the Butt Glue Remover and I will use Mouth Glue. I am still eating poorly since leaving home...two brownies today. This is the only thing I hate about going away to conferences...I can't resist all those goodies. The humidity hasn't been too bad here in Dallas, so the heat is bearable, even though it was 97 today. Wow, it sounds like your kids have the life that I've alwasy dreamed of...LOL...any interest in adopting a 36YO mother of two?:eek:

Oooohhhhh, Lori, I'm so jealous...the spa??? How did it go? That sounds like a the perfect treat. Think I can expense it to my firm??? How was the new furniture?

Amelia & Belinda - Great job on your workouts! I miss my step :( I do much better with choreographed cardio than with cardio machines. Maybe I'm not adding enough resistance or something. Not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow...hope it's weights ;)

Talk to you all tomorrow...toodles.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.