Commit to get fit & lean for Aug 26, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what cardio in on the rotation today, but whatever it is I will do it;)

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

Today will be a run and abs. Still sore from the other day Meso 2 Legs, but whatever, I need some cardio....lol.
Guess who called again? LOL. I"m like " I guess you're not upset with me anymore?"....... he says he didn't hang up. :rolleyes: It was a much more pleasant conversation then two nights ago, however, he still didn't have anything meaningful to say. In all this time, it's the first time he's called me two nights in a row. Amazing how when you become "unavailable", they try a bit harder..... I still dont' really want to see him, though. Not that he asked outright, (does he ever?), but he wants me to make it easy for him. :rolleyes:

Belinda- Have a great workout!

Lori- Yeah MIC is the devil!! And DG......"tool" is an understatement....:eek: wtg on your exams!! So how far out are you from having this all said and done? Glad your DS's appt. went well. ;)

Kristin- Happy Anniversary!!!! Hope you enjoyed....;) CCC.....rates right up there with MIC....:confused:

Deb- I know what a "decoder" is....but I don't know WHAT it is....LOL If that makes any freaking sense.....like I said in your other thread, ask Helene!!! :eek:
I think I'll see DG on Friday too..........ugh.

Cookie- Glad you're back!! Where'd your summer go?? Can't believe school starts in two weeks. No, the cop didn't swear AT me, just swearing in general! LOL

Amelia- enjoy your run today!! Yeah maybe you're just not used the silence now that the kids are in school. And maybe it's catch up time for you. ;) Very cool about the mtv yoga.

Hi to Melissa, Helene, and Trish!!! (and Trish, yes I see you lurking, you know you can't hide from me):p

BBL

Morning girls, today is a run interval, probably a CC. I plan on going to the park to do it. I need to run by the store while im out too, before my run.

BBl

Good morning Amelia, Iris and all who follows,

Amelia - enjoy your run later.

Iris - have fun with your workout as well;)

I ended up going for a run, the first 40 min I ran alone, than ran to the house picked up the dogs and ran anther 30 min. The dogs are tired and so am I:)

I need to clean the house than go grocery shopping. BBL!

Morning everyone!! It's taking all my power not to strangle 2 of my coworkers right now...GEESH!!!

So, no workout for me last night. It seems like every time I schedule LIC, something comes up! My best friend of 15 yrs had her first baby yesterday, so I went to the hospital right after work and stayed til 10PM. She looked so great, you would never guess she just popped out a kid. The baby is BEAUTIFUL. No name yet but they are debating between Anabella and Analisa. Love it!! So LIC is on the agenda for tonight after I pick up my promo supplies: doing chocolate vodka and some weird wine this weekend :D

Belinda, you are making me want to start STS again!! I have to get through this rotation and then I will probably start STS in the fall. Maybe I will try the undulating rotation this time. I dunno...I saw a 4DS rotation in one of the discussion boards but it looked really repetitive; I think weeks 1-3 were the same workout and then weeks 5-7 the same. Is that the one you saw too?

Kristin, awesome job on CCC!! The more you do it, the easier it gets. At least that's what I try telling myself :eek: How was your anniversary?

Iris, it is totally true; once a guy thinks you are unavailable they try extra hard to get your attention. I don't get it but it is fun to watch ;)

Amelia, have a good run!

Lori, awesome job on your exams!!! That is great!

Hi Cookie, Trish, Deb, and anyone I missed!! BBL

my workout is done. Have no idea how far i went, guessing a little over 4miles but it was 46mins total, 470 calories burned. I did take three 30-45second breaks but ran the rest. I noticed towards the end of my run i had a hard time controlling my breathing...any tips from you runners out there?

Melissa-Congratulations to your bf! I LOVE the name Anabella, that is so pretty. Enjoy LIC tonight!

Belinda-Awesome job on your run! I bet you doggies where glad to didn't go any further,lol. My lab loves it when i start heading towards home,LOL

Iris-Sounds like DG is up to his old tricks again..have a good day today!

Hello to everyone i missed! Have a great day today:)

Hope everyone had a good day. Just finished Cardio and Weights a little while ago. It was a crazy day!

BB tomorrow for personals.

Good night,

Kristin

Hi girls,

I didn't workout yesterday was home late from work. I just finished doing 30 min. on the TM at this late hour:confused: but wanted to get it in because the next few days will be very busy and lots of temptations.

Belinda - Is the medicine working? By the looks of your workouts it seems like it;)

Iris - I know I have to ask Helene a bunch of ?'s but will wait till she's back from vacation and well rested:D I'm sure he'll show up on Friday too:)

Amelia - Great run today and calorie burn:)

Melissa - I'm with Amelia, love the name Annabella. The chocolate vodka sounds good:) Have fun with LIC.

Kristen - I was thinking Broadway in the Park was like in the movie "Maid in Manhattan" where they show old movies or plays:) but it sounds like it has something for everybody.

Cookie - I'll have to look Mark Bittman up on line. So I was picturing your closest neighbor would be miles away:D from the pictures.

Lori - Actually according to me niece even people who didn't drink in HS end up drinking at the Unniversity . . . sounds like one big party . . . so maybe you wouldn't want to leave:D

Hi Trish & Helene.

Good night:)

Good evening,

Iris - sounds like DG is up to his old tricks again.

Meliissa - I was looking at the undulated STS rotation, it looks very good. Hope you had fun with LIC today.. Love the name Annabella too. I was talking about the Cathe's 4DS at is posted on the rotation forum.

Amelia - nice job on that run today. Did you always had prbolems controlling your breath?

Kirsten - wtg, on C&W today.

Debbie - awesome job, on your 30 min. on the TM today. I wish, I could say the meds are working, but they are not! The reason I work so hard is, so my sinus loosen up.

Cookie, Trish, Lori and Helene hope you all had a great workout today.

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.