Commit to get fit & lean for Aug 24, 2010

I am done with Shock Cardio….HiiT Double Wave Pyramid + IMAX 3 (6-10 interval) + abs from 4DS LIS. I am one sweaty mess:p:p

Good Morning Ladies

Early day today....I have a 7:30 session...only half hour, and that's it until this afternoon, so I'm gonna just come straight back home and get my workout in. STS Disc 20 Legs.
Things went really well with my first client the cop yesterday. He said he doesn't care what we do, as long as he's cursing me at the end.... :eek: I didn't know I had it in me to push someone like that, but after yesterday, apparently I do!! lol

Belinda- Nice workout today!! Don't know if I could muster the energy for Imax 3 after Shock!

Cookie- ((hugs)) I'm so sorry to hear about your DH's uncle. :( Life is always so hectic for you! But awesome on doing STS! I'm really hoping for a good reputation..........*sigh*

Melissa- Thanks for your post yesterday....about trying to be perfect...you have no idea how that helped. And just so YOU know....I had a similar experience with a friend before I left my bartending job and dropped everything to be at the gym I'm at. I let it put a damper on me for about 5 seconds. And so what if it doesn't work out.....at least you didn't stay in the same spot!!! And it's something to work towards and accomplish! See what I'm saying? And even if the whole operation turns out to not be what you wanted, at least you know you have what it takes to make the change!! ;) And one thing I've learned, is, who knows what will happen between now and THEN. You never know what kind of door will open for you in this journey you are about to take. I'll get off my soap box now! :eek:

Amelia- Thanks! LOL So how much sun did you get yesterday?? Sounds like a great rest day. ;)

Deb- wtg on Doms on the treadmill!! And have you been talking to my mother?? She said pretty much the same words to me! lol

Kristin- So glad you enjoyed your vacation!! Sorry it was the trip from hell coming back......I've noticed that about awesome vacations, coming home is always the worst, whether your driving OR flying. :confused:

Have a great day ladies!

Morning,

Belinda: I can see you have more freedom now that DS is gone. You are a workout machine again. Maybe you should also think about becoming a PT :)

Iris: I knew you had it in you :eek: Too funny about your first client. Great that it went well though. I agree with you on the rest.

Melissa: Everything Lori said. You know you are not happy with where you are at now. It doesn't matter if you thought it would be great in the past. Why he would want you to stay where you are at is beyond me. You are doing the right thing.

Kristin: Welcome back. Sorry about the trip back.

Deb: Are you doing good with work and your tummy? wtg on the incline walks!

Cookie: I am so impressed with you. In a few days you can have some cookies, but it sounds like you won't even be that tempted. ;)

Amelia: I get to go lay in the sun too pretty soon. oooh, and water slides. 4 more days, 4 more days.

Lori: I forgot you said your boss asked for raises..... for everyone?! If you and your co-worker both get one then it doesn't set anything right. I hope the PT thing takes off for you too. Glad you have a first customer.

Trish: How are you ? :)

Alright, I am going to be scarce around here. I am working a lot to get stuff done before I leave and I don't have time to get many workouts if any in. I will post if I do. Then I'm off so don't worry if you don't hear from me for a couple of weeks. I'm off having fun ;)

Have a great day everyone. Time to go back to work.

Morning all! I have serious DOMS today in my shoulders. That shoulder work from 4DS kills (but in a good way) ;) . Tonight is KPC! I also stuck to my 1600 cal goal yesterday and I wasn't starving like I thought I would be, woohoo!!! Also started my blog last night which took forever because I have no clue what I'm doing! Once I get a little more meat on there I will post the link. Amelia, I PMed you for some expert advice too. ;)

Belinda, holy moly that is a workout!!! I agree with Iris: not sure if I could muster up the energy after HIIT pyramid to do anything IMAX-related!! WTG!!!!

Iris, I'm glad I could help :D That makes me feel good! Thank you and thank you too Helene, for your words of advice. I don't know why I even let his comments affect me; I guess because this is such a huge step and I'm really scared so it just feeds into my apprehension?? I don't know. On the other hand, a majority of the people I've spoken to told me this is the best decision I'm making. Not that I should rely on what other people say but you know how it is :p I told my boyfriend about what my friend said last night and he said how can I expect to change my life if I don't do anything about it and actually try to change it, which is true and was the whole reason I decided to do this in the first place.

Kristin, that sucks about the traffic. My parents came back from VA the same day and they were stuck in it too. There need to be alternate routes to totally avoid the turnpike!!! I'm glad you had fun though. Did you go to the aquarium? The boardwalk there was my favorite part when we went!

Trish, are you back yet?

Hi Cookie, Deb, Amelia, Lori, and anyone I missed. Looks like it's gonna be a slow day at work (shocker), so I might be back later!

Good Morning

I've got a cardio on tabs today. Doing a step dvd then some yoga.

bbl with some personals!

Finished Stepblast combo's earlier + 15minutes of that MTV power yoga workout. Holy Cow:confused: it was intense.

Melissa-Awesome job with your calories!! Hey, is your blog public yet? Ifso send me the link so i can follow you...i love reading blogs, there so inspiring:)

Helene-Im doing the four day happy dance with you!! sounds exciting!!!

Iris-good job with your workout and glad to hear the new client's first session went well...was he cursing you towards the end? I never really got a lot of sun yesterday...the clouds came out as soon as i settled on my float. Its sunny today but im not sure if i want to fool with it...:rolleyes:

Belinda-Woohoo on your workout, wtg

ok, thats it for me. I will bb in the morning. Have a great one and hello to everyone i missed:)

Hi girls,

I had off today but spent the morning running errands & came back to do house chores after I type this I'm going to hit the TM. Ugh, I also have computer work, I guess I could do that later or tomorrow before work:confused:

Belinda - I agree with Helene your back into the swing of things since DS left:)

Iris - I thought about you when I stopped and had a skinny vanilla latte this morning. Since your training the cop, does this mean you may be able to get out of tickets?:eek:

Helene - Hopefully the next 4 days fly by:) Have fun but don't forget to relax too because you deserve it. I only have 1 big project for one of my stores the rest of them should be a piece of cake till Sept.

Melissa - I was thinking that if you don't make the change it will always be in the back of your mind "What if" so I think you have to give it a shot.

Amelia - Your workout MTV yoga reminds me that I have MTV pilates mix but haven't tried it yet. I hope it's a good one.

Kristin - Sorry about your trip home, you were almost in the car for 24 hours. You must have butt DOMS:)

Lori - What are you up to today?

Cookie - I hope you have an easier week (fingers crossed). I guessing you'll get busy in Sept.

Trish - Are you back yet?

Enjoy the rest of the day:)

Hi all! I was way too exhausted yesterday to do any kind of workout. I put my boys down at 8 and then I fell asleep before the RH of NJ came on :(. Oh well, Bravo will re-air that a million times before next week, lol. Being that I have slacked off the last week, I am doing some really hardcore workouts (in my opinion anyway) this week. today was Body Max 2. Yowza. That woke my body up, let me tell you. Tomorrow is IMAX 2.

Belinda- WOW!!!! What a workout! WTG!!!!!

Iris- That's funny about the cop. High five for delivering, lol.

Melissa- I agree with everything everyone is saying here. I would just like to add that now is the time to make the change you want. You are young and in the prime of your life. If not now, when? When you have kids and a mortgage and all those other responsibilities, it will be that much harder to make this kind of change. Now is the time to do it ;). BTW- loved the aquarium. That tunnel was awesome. We were all just in awe. Broadway at the Beach was my favorite. Every night there was something else for free!!! Fireworks, live bands. Really cool. It was the best family vacation we've been on and we are already talking about going next year.

Helene- Have fun! Being in the sun on vacation is the best, enjoy those water slides :D.

Deb- I see you are moving around more and more, that's great! We were all so tired and cranky and my back was so tight. . . it was terrible. I ended up being too exhausted to do any kind of workout yesterday. We all just lounged around, lol.

Cookie- hang in there!

Amelia- Awesome workout. I don't have stepblast, one of the ones on my wishlist.

Alright all, ttyl,

Kristin

Good evening,

Cookie - ((HUGS))) I am so sorry about your DH's oncle. Hang in there, girl! Nice job, keeping up with STS. Hope the rest of the week is gonna be an easy one.

Iris - hope you had fun with D 20 today. I can't believe the client was cursing at you??

Kirsten -welcome back. Glad you enjoyed your vacation. WTG, on BM2 today. I think after STS, I will play with circuit workouts. Miss doing BM2 and LIC.

Helene - me becaoming a PT, lol! Never thought about it. Yeah, I have more time since son is gone. Enjoy your vacation, girl. RELAX!

Debbie - I bet you getting a good cal burn with those incline walks? Glad your tummy is doing better.

Amelia - hope you had a nice relaxing day in the sun yesterday. WTG, on MTV power yoga thats a tough one. BTW, thanks for the info.

Trish - sounds like you having lots of fun in Texas.

Melissa - what rotaiton are you doing? Love the 4DS. WTG, on the DOMS. Everything what Lori and Helene said. You do what makes you happy. Don't let his comment affect you!

Good night, girls! See you all in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.