Commit to get FIT & LEAN for Aug 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I still have to work my abs & get a nice stretch/yoga in today!

sorry, I have no time for personals, my son is leaving in a few days. Need to spend time with him.

Have a great Sunday/rest day or workout today. BBL!

Good Morning Ladies

I'm thinking of taking a rest week.....including soccer. I'm up super early to go jetskiing which i"m excited about, and STILL had to make myself crawl out of bed....:confused: And the achy back and joints aren't helping....lol. I'm hoping taking it easy for a few days will help.....

Belinda- Have a great trip!!

Helene- How was your day yesterday? Maybe this can be both our rest week's? Thinking about starting STS, actually.....next week. Rest week will fall on Minnesota week if I do it that way....

Amelia- Hope you get some nice weather today!! Sorry about the rain....... we have fortunately had 2 beautiful weekends in a row.

Kristen- Did you ever get B&G in? Glad you had a nice time at the wedding! Dancing and Wine go together perfectly....;)

Deb- So did you like your nephews new girlfriend? lol ....and yes, there is excitement over the new dvd's. :)

Hi to Cookie, Lori, Trish, and Melissa! I hope I caught up with everyone!

BBL

Morning,

Belinda: Have a great time. :)

Iris: God morning. :) Yesterday was OK I guess. I think TOM is coming cause I was in a super bad mood. Tried to control it but yuck. One day super happy, next day super cranky. So I know it's not far. You came to visit on the right day LOL. My neck is better but I still feel a bit of pain. Not sure how to manage it. I'm thinking of doing a light cardio this morning. Maybe SM.

Hi to everyone else. I'll try to BBL.

So my neck is still weird, so in the meantime, I am studying up ..... again...... my eats and what I should eat. I am ready to clean it up again. The visitors will just have to put up with it, I am not eating junk with them anymore. It started yesterday. We all went for icecream (I actually got cornered since I was in the car with them coming back from berry picking). Well they had some but I didn't. Was proud of myself.

The berry picking was awesome yesterday. There's a big orchard about 10 minutes from home. They have different things based on the season. Yesterday was raspberries (a bit early so we didn't find many) and black berries. The blackberries were awesome and the bushes were covered. If you picked them right they were incredibly sweet. :eek: Pick 'em wrong and they could give a sour lemon a run for their money :p The apple trees are full and the peach trees are too. We'll be going back there in the fall for sure.

Not sure what today is. But I know I got laundry :confused: and the weather doesn't look great actually. That's too bad because the neighbor invited us to her pool.

Alright, more coffee and I'll go back read yesterday's thread. But it seems like everyone is on vacation 'cause it's a bit slow.

Good Morning

Belinda-Enjoy your time with your son, have a safe trip and we'll see you when you return!!

Iris-Have a great time jet skiing, sounds fun!

Helene-Hope your feeling better this morning

Cookie-How have you been doing lately?

Hello to everyone else!

Well, for the past four weeks i have been losing 1lb (or a little over) consistently and im losing patience good-grief-all-mighty :confused:...its time to increase my workout time or decrease my calories. My plan of attack is to get in four dog walks in the evenings this week in addition to my morning workouts. (i have a treadmill in case i don't feel like walking in the heat,lol)

Today is cardio and that's it. I may take a rest day if i don't feel like it. DS kept waking me up last night with nightmare's...that's what i get for letting him watch Harry Potter :confused:

Hello again,

Amelia: I hope that you aren't too tired again. Am I understanding that 1lb per week is not good enough for you :eek:? Sounds good to me. Enjoy the ride. If you are loosing this slowly, it's probably all fat and no muscle too. How are the measurements doing?

Just did SM. That was good and the neck isn't bothering me. I'm hoping to get some UB work done tonight.

.... back to laundry :)

Helene- I hear ya loud and clear...i will sit back and enjoy the ride! lol, you sound like my DH...he just said something similar to me:). I haven't measured yet and may just wait until the end of the month. Nice job on your workout and glad your neck didn't bother you.

Hello to everyone that follows. I just finished LM premix #1 burned 430 cals...

Hi girls,

So I lost my 1st post:( I'm going to the Farmer's Market in town was there once many years ago. I usually just go to the Farmstand which is open everyday. So add me to the cranky list . . . been getting frustrated with DH he wants to help but I want to do things myself wish I could be just grateful:confused:

Belinda - Enjoy the rest of the time with DS every minute counts:)

Iris - My nephew has a new big tattoo with writing and an angel. It isn't even done yet and it took 5 hours:eek: I thought about you and your needle phobia. Maybe the soccer is making you so tired.

Helene - Sorry about your neck:( but letting it rest is smart. I miss going berry/apple picking with the boys when they were younger. They used to love eating it because they picked it and their faces were stained with berries. Wondering if that's how you looked when the others were getting ice cream;)

Amelia - The last few pounds are always the hardest but you are being consistent and always have a plan:)

Hi to Lori, Cookie, Trish, Melissa & Kristen.

Enjoy the last day of the weekend:)

Hello ladies!! Sorry, I have been MIA this weekend...things were crazy busy here.

I did IMAX 3 Fri night (probably my favorite of the IMAX series) and 4DS Lower Body Weights + SJP Step only premix this afternoon. I was supposed to workout yesterday but I was exhausted. So that is 2 rest days for me this week, oops!! :eek: I also spent way too much money this weekend so taking advantage of the 30% off GS is out :( It was either food or workout DVDs and I figure I can get by with STS as a sub...for now lol.

Belinda, have a great trip to Prag! And spend lots and lots of quality time with your son. Hope you guys have an awesome time!! :)

Amelia, 1 pound a week is still great; don't sell yourself short! It's hard losing weight, esp if you have been at it for awhile cuz then that dreaded plateau comes. ARG! Have you tried changing up your workouts? Maybe that will help kick it into high gear again. Even trying a totally new workout might help. BTW, I love your blog!! Your story is so inspiring.

Helene, sorry to hear your neck is still bothering you :( I've never been berry picking but I really want to go sometime. We have a few orchards by us so I need to check those out! BTW I hear you on the crankiness...TOM is on its way for me on Wed. UGH. I already stocked up on stuff for my "cheat" dessert; I put a little FF/SF ice cream on a chocolate Vitatop w/ a little peanut butter. YUM!

Iris, what did you think of jetskiing? Did you do the stand up or sit down one?

Kristin, have fun on your trip to MB!!

Big hellos to Deb, Trish, Cookie, and anyone I might have missed!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.