Commit to get fit and lean for April 9, 2009

Good Morning

Belinda-how are you feeling today?

Wow,this week is going by so slowly it seems..

Yesterday was L&G's, today is a short cardio. Tommorrow is a rest day before my 5K on saturday
My eating has been great since sunday...no change on the scale....i don't care,that scale is only one way of measure;)

bbl

Good Morning!!

How is everyone? I slept pretty good last night but DS's volume seems to be on "bust" the past few days and he woke me up a few times before 9! His blood work came back good yesterday so all the pnuemonia is gone:)

Todays workout is going to be a run and legs. I also have to go into work early tonight which means I have to get everything done sooooooon~!

Belinda** I hope you are feeling better! My face doesn't feel as numb today. Thats a good sign. Did you decide if you were just going to continue with the rotation?

Ameila** Are you excited about the race? Im anxious to hear what you think of it all. I think I am going to have to go to a gym when we are in the city or run outside.

I will bbl! I have to run out and get a few things

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

Today, I'm taking a class that everyone says is so good at the gym (I bet they don't do Cathe). It's a total body class, I guess it sort of clashes with STS, but I'll use light weights and have it be more of a cardio workout. I also have to go to work after the gym:(

Belinda - I hope today is better for you and the meds start to kick in.

Amelia - Race day is almost here, how exciting:) Are you taking Coach Sean with you?

Lori - Your vaca is almost here:) Good news about DS's bloodwork, now you can go away with piece of mind. Have fun with your run & legs today. Will you be bringing your running shoes to FL?

Deb** I say the same thing (or think it) when people talk about a tough workout. I was talking to a girl the other day who said she bought these really tought workouts....she was talking about Turbo Jam. From what I have heard these workouts are good but you kind of have to make the effort. Unlike Cathe who just gets your HR up anyway and in the beginning I would have to talk breaks to catch my breath:eek::D BUt who didn't? LOL
I am taking my running things with me. There is a gym where we are staying or I could also run outside in the early morning. Its a gated community so I should be safe.

Still no workout done. Its only lunch time here, Im wondering if its to cold to take DS outside in his stroller.

Lori:)

finished with my workout...decided on 30mins of Imax2.

Debbie-enjoy your class today!

Lori-I bet your getting excited about your upcoming trip!!!

There is a gym not too far from me that is offering 6months at 10$ a month(then its 25 a month) im SO TEMPTED to join(they have a tanning bed too:eek:). The only thing is that i have ds during the day...but i won't when he starts pre-k in august, i could go anytime during the morning then:). Right now i would have to wait until DH gets homeand although i wouldn't mind leaving him with the kids for an hour to workout in peace and quiet...i don't think he will go for it:confused::rolleyes:.

Hi girls,

I ran 3 miles with my running group tonight (only 2 of us showed up) the weather was perfect. I wasn't crazy about the class I took this morning, I kept watching the clock. I can't explain why I didn't like it.

Belinda - Thinking about you and hoping your feeling better:)

Lori - There are a lot of runners in FL, I guess because the weather is so nice, so you should be safe.

Amelia - They may still be running the same deal when your little one starts Pre K. It seems like gyms are always running deals especially for 1st timers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.