Commit to get Fit and Lean for April 8, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am planning on doing cardio and abs today. Haven't decited on the DVD yet:confused:

I will be back to report my workout!

'Morning!
Belinda, you sure are up early, looking at my clock! How's the ear/sinus infection? My allergies are bothering me, so I'm awake. Are you coming to the states for a vacation and visit your children and Amelia? I think you'll be here for Mother's Day.
Well, my son has decided he is staying til the end of the semester! Urgghh! He is too afraid of not receiving all his credits and doesn't want to end up with having to do a fifth semester as an undergrad. My dh says we can't force him to come home and we're to let him make the choice. While I understand, I'm also wide awake thinking about it all.
Today is PH and 40/20. Only did Pure Cardio yesterday from Insanity, but it must not have been enough to make me really tired- since I'm awake now.
Lots of meetings today.
Cookie

WOW, Cookie! You are up early this morning. Sorry your son is putting you though so much stress! I agree, your DH is right! Can't make son come home!
We gonna visit the kids for awhile, than DH and I are taking of in your RV with DH:p first we drop of DD at DC. DH and I will head to Atlanta. We plan on leaving our RV in GA. We have friends they live in Hinnesvill. DS still has school, poor thing. He wants to came to Germany this summer. Happy to hear that! Have fun with PH and 40/20. My sinus is bad today, not sure how well I will do with my cardio today.

Go back to bad, girl! BTW, when I post it's 8/9 am in Germany:p BBL!

Good Morning:)

I didn't sleep in today:) That's a good thing b/c I would like to get a good run in before work. We went out for dinner last night with my sister and I ate waaaay to much! I was so stuffed when we finished and I hate feeling like that. I would rather be hungry any day, then feel like I am going to explode:rolleyes:

Work was good yesterday, there was no one around all day. Except for the pilot who flies the new bosses airplane. He was in my way or anything though. Today is suppose to be pay day but there is no money put in my bank account:( I hate when stuff like that happens b/c then if as to get sorted out...why can't things just run smoothly?:mad:

Belinda** Sounds like you have a good trip planned. You should tell DS that b/c he didn't come home for Christmas he can't come home for the summer:p Who is living in the house you own in the US now? Is it still DD? My rest day was Monday. I have been taking one rest day a week since I started training for the marathon.

Cookie** I didn't do all of those workouts in one day....LOL That was two seperate workouts. Yesterdays workout was only 45 mins long or something....SEEEEEEEEE Im not CRAZY all the time!:eek: I have been writing down my mileage but I haven't had a chance to add March months up. I also have alot of kms wrote down so I need to convert it to miles. I should do that tonight while I am watching tv. I hope your mom gets good news! A friend of mine emailed me the other night and wanted "food" advice. She didn't really want "diet" advice but if you want to lose weight, then you need to diet. Unless telling yourself that your eating healthy works? I didn't even bother telling her anything b/c whats the point? Its very unlikely she is going to follow anything anyway. She wanted running adivce last year, I went out with her once and I don't know if she ever went out again after. If you want to lose weight and get in shape you have to pull up your socks and do it. I would love to help and see results like you helping your sister but I have offered to help to many people that are just fustrated that moment and a few hours later have it forgot about.

Helene** Slacker!;) HAHA! DH was saying the other night that he wouldn't mind going to a gym. I think we were watching the biggest loser or something. Someone to tell you what to do would come in handy as well. I haven't spent to many hours in a gym....I like the comfort of my own home!:)

Ameila** Good job with your workout yesterday.

Iris** Poor DG:confused: Now....don't you feel bad?;) I am sure you will do great on these exams! Don't stress yourself out!

Alrighty then, I think I have caught up on personals. I still have a few mins before I have to get my run in! Still enjoying this foffee!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today will be a run and abs. Even though, I just woke up to Madonna on the radio....the Holiday song, the opener for Low Max. I wonder if it's a sign? :cool: But no, I will run today, I'm in the mood.

Belinda- Take it easy, girl! don't run yourself into the ground if you're not feeling well! You and Cookie, I'm gonna have to start slapping you two around....lol That's exciting you coming to the states! Isn't Amelia from Georgia?

Amelia- Of course you're from Georgia!! Nobody from any other state likes the Braves! Booooo! LOL

Lori- I DO feel bad about DG, but part of me has this sick satisfaction that he's been brought down a few notches. :eek: Do you have direct deposit at your job? I used to, back in the days when I actually GOT a paycheck......................

Helene- I agree, Baseball IS boring! and so is Basketball.......and I just roll my eyes at football, BUT I work at a bar, and need to pretend I give a rat's you know what. Nice cardio workout yesterday!! I don't think this weekend is going to be so nice........ so yeah, we'll talk about CTX at some point.:)

BBL

Good morning,

Belinda: I am sorry I do not have these. I did get them through my download purchase though. They must be good as well since you are considering. I am slowly making my way through all the workouts I had never done from the download, mostly the older ones. I enjoy all of them so far, and having so many to chose from is awesome. That is great that you can meet up with Amelia! I hope you did get a good rest last night and you feel good. Glad you were able to take a rest day yesterday. Allergy sufferers are have a tough time around here at the moment. I think it is the ash and maple trees.

Lori: What do you mean you are taking one rest day a week! Slaaaaaacker! LOL at how you put it, but it's true, if you want to loose weight, you have to pull your socks up and put the fork down. That is the magic formula, it's just not the one people want to hear about!

Cookie: Sorry about your son. That is aggravating. Does the semester end like in the states in about a month or is it longer there? I hope he comes home soon. PH and 40/20 sounds like a killer to me. I see insanity isn't enough for you ;) Sorry about the allergies and the meetings, are you sure it's not the meetings you are allergic to?

Hi to everybody that checks in later!

I really love checking in with foffee and a quiet house in the morning. It's wonderful now because at this time, there is just a soft light. It is just this one moment where everything is so peaceful!

OK, I have yoga at lunch which will be good for my back. Then I have to get disc 27 in somehow...... oh yeah, and work :D

Iris: LOL, DD got up and it took me so long to post you posted in the meantime..... again. About DG, remember that getting rid of him is the point. Don't feel bad. You did great. And it was the right thing to do with DJ. LOL at you not caring about the sports and working in a sports bar. That is just TOO funny. It really would be fun if we ran outside together. I have a 5k coming up but I forgot when.

Hey girls,

My morning was so busy again! Ended up doing LIC "Cardio Blast Timesaver" plus I the abs from Step Heat!

I forgot to tell you guys, DH is running the Army 10 miler in DC in Oct.:D He wants me to run it with him. He's already signed up, I coudn't get in. They fill up in less than 24 hours:confused: He still wants me to run it with him. I wouldn't be signed up officially, if someone would drop out I could run the race under their name:confused: I told him what's the point? I would spent a lot of money on an airline ticket, they are not that cheap from Germany. I still gonna train for the 10 miler:eek: I think it would be fun!

I will be back later!

Hey girls

Today will be a cardio first then some weights, not sure what yet:confused:

BBL with personals and to hopefully report my workout.

Hi girls,

I'm bummed I didn't get into the NJ roadtrip:( I'm on the waitlist not sure what my number is:confused: Maybe I should just try for the Daytona Roadtrip.

Hi girls,

Still bummed:( There is a spin class at the gym that everyone tries to get into because they love the instructor. There is usually arguing before the class over the bikes. Needless to say I never even attempt to take that class because I feel there is no point to be stressed at the "gym"

I went to the gym this morning and took a spin class. I'm going to try and get Disc 31 back & chest in after I start dinner.

Belinda - You'll have fun training for the 10 miler, besides you don't want DH to get to fast for you:)

Cookie - You were up early. Did you get in? I'll let you know what my number is on the waiting list as soon as they let us know. Sorry about your son not coming home . . . I don't think they realize how much we worry. Maybe we shouldn't color our hair and than they would know:) How much longer is the semester?

Lori - I hope your pay showed up. Does your sister stay with you? Does she run with you?

Helene - The workouts are on the site "Fit by Tracey" she has been on a couple of the NJ RT's. I think she may have clips on her site if you want to check it out.

Amelia - Your quiet today . . . busy with your workouts.

Iris - I would feel bad too about DG but if there isn't a future life is to short. Enjoy your run, do you run outside?

Trish - Did you try to get into the roadtrip?

Enjoy the evening:)

Hey girls, My MIL came over early this morning.....She called about 6:30 this morning wanted DH to come and get her, she is very scared of storms and there was one coming out way. (but it never did amount to much)

So anyways, i didn't get a workout in because i kept her company all day and by the end of the day i just didn't feel up to it(which i why i try and workout in the morning:confused:) so i was a slacker today:cool:

Belinda-Im looking forward to meeting you next month! A 10K sounds exciting!

Lori-Sorry to hear about your check not getting deposited, I hate it when things happen like that. My DH just got his direct deposit working...it took over three months for it to proccess, up till that point we had to wait for his check to get mailed to us...that was a PITA:confused:

Iris-You crack me up! I forget the name of your team...mmm,thats funny..they must not be any good:D:p I agree with you on Football and basketball being boring...i too roll my eyes at those sports. Did you do LM or a run? I love that holiday song

Debbie-Im sorry your bummed...hugs to you! And i can't believe people are arguing at the gym, that must be a really good class:confused:

Cookie-Sorry about all the stress with your son, hugs to you too. I hope your able to get in some sleep tonight! Great workout!

Helene-I hear ya about the quiet time in the morning...its my favorite time too! enjoy your yoga and sts workout...and work!

Trish-Hey there busy lady..I hope your having a good day!

ok, that catches me up with everyone! Its time for me to scoot on over to facebook and manage my crops;)( i play farmtown on there,lol)

Well, guess what? After being up for a while, I fell back to sleep. Woke up to having to rush to get to work on time! Hoping to get PH in later after dinner. Not sure, tho.
Belinda, your trip sounds exciting. Are you and Amelia going to meet up? That would be so awesome! Oh, I think you should do the Army 10 - why not? The spot would be filled, you have a training partner already, plus the T-shirt! It's all about the shirts. Plus, what a sense of accomplishment.
Amelia, where are you off walking around today? Hope you're having a good day.
Iris, I missed something (again!). Is it completely over with DG? What about DJ? I don't get football or baseball. Basketball a bit. Ski jumping I like watching on tv, but not in person. Guess, other than the Olympics, I'm not much of a sports fan either.
Helene, hope you got in your yoga at lunch. That sounds great. How's the back? You're right I'm definitely highly allergic to meetings. I am sooooo sick of them.
Lori, so how many workouts today? Or, umm, miles/km? Doing this with my ds has gotten us closer - since we have to spend time together, which has been wonderful. Now if only I could take my own advice, that would be really good.
Deb, did you get a number yet? Can't believe they filled in 10 mins. Were you going to spin twice in one day? What an animal.
Well, now I'm bummed 'cause I've been looking forward to doing the rt with Deb. Maybe we'll go to Daytona instead.
Off to finish up dinner.
Cookie

Good evening,

Just a quick check-in. It was a really busy day. I ended up having too much to do so I didn't manage to get yoga in at lunch but that's OK. I did get disc 27 in tonight. I can't believe the weights I could use. That is so awesome. I lowered my weights thinking there was no way with what was on the card only to bring it back up to what was on there and even a little more on a couple exercises. Bring it on! whatever is on, I can take it on :eek:

See you all in the morning.

Omg....:mad: What an awful day...this just couldn't wait until tomorrow morning! First off...DG was in first thing this morning, and he marched right up to me and asked me if my psychotic episode was over and can we move on now. WHAT? :mad: You've got to be kidding! I said "you're a legend!" And then he procedes to make a scene,just like I feared he would! Everyone who was around (which wasnt that many because it was early),was looking at us :mad: THEN, after work before I went to rehearsal, I got an email from DJ saying he got into an argument with the Property Manager (who's also his cousin!), and he ended up getting fired by his boss (who's also his cousin!) WTH...:mad: I'm just so pissed at my boys.................... I'll be back with personals in the morning..... Good night ladies!

Hey Ladies!!!

I should be getting into bed right now, but I have checked in in two days and I am trying to stay on track! This week turned out to be crazy busy with two last minute presentations that I had to do and I'm not the best with public speaking...most techies aren't. Anyway, today's wo was D21, Back & Biceps. I used the pull up machine @ the gym which was a first with STS. Definitely more challenging than my pull up bar! Tomorrow morning I will do D3, Legs and during lunch I'm hoping to try a Rock Solid Pilates class @ the gym (will be my first time).

Belinda - How's your rest week going? Wow, an RV road trip??!! I'm so jealous! My step daughter and I have been talking about doing that for a few years now. Really would love to try it. Will this be your first time?

Cookie - Sorry to hear about your worries. When will the semester end for DS? I hope it won't be too far. Hoping you are sleeping right now!!

Lori - Sounds like things are going good at work. How was your run today? So, foffee lover:p, I need to cut the half & half from my coffee but I hate to lose that creamy taste (and my coffee is about 1/3 cream!!!). Ever try the fat-free half & half?? I just can't imagine it tastes good at all!

Iris - So, did you run or pull out LM? I still need to purchase that DVD. I had it on DVR, but we never used it after joining netflix so we returned to the cable company. I lost LM and StretchMax :(

Helene - I know exactly what you mean. I love getting up in the AM while the house is quiet and no one is creeping around but me. I usually don't drink my foffee until I get to work though. How was yoga today? What kind are you doing?

Deb - I didn't even try for the road trip this year...again!! I have yet to get there and it's only an hour away!! Oh well, maybe I'll end up there after all. I have a few trips coming up and I just can't add another one...even though this would probably be my fav! Wow, can't imagine that they are fighting at the gym! We have a spin instructor who has a large following and people actually pay $1.00 to sign up the day before!

Farmer Amelia (heehee) - How are your crops doing?? I hope you get your wo in tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.