Commit to get Fit and Lean for April 7, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

DH wants to go to the gym again today:confused: I am super tired, I will see! We also need to take the dogs to the vet, they need their shots! Today gonna be busy!

Have a great workout and day everyone! BBL!

Good Morning~!:)

I slept in!:eek: That doesn't happen to me very often. I set the alarm for 6:15 and I rolled back over thinking "just a few more minutes" and of course a few turned into 45 mins. My goal was to start my workout @ 7 and I didn't even get out of bed until then. So now I will start my workout @ 7:30- 7:40 hopefully! Not to mention that I need to figure out what I am doing. I thought about doing a run mixed in with the leg work I skipped yesterday from ME.

Belinda** Have a good day. I think every day is a busy one lately. I wonder sometimes if our parents were this busy. Just like I wonder if their christmas's were as busy as ours or is it what we have done to ourselves? I know we spend way more money then they ever did or ever would. When I was home this week my mom was saying how she hates going to work lately. I asked her why she don't just give it up and retire and she says "if I stop work you won't get the stuff you get now" I almost spit my diet pepsi across the room! I don't know what stuff she was talking about. My mom doesn't spend much money on us and thats fine...I don't care....but why say THAT? I think I know why she said it....its b/c thats what DH's mother said to her one day. Now thats a different story cause she spends WAY more on Christmas gifts for everyone and she is always buying something. So I could see her saying it but not my mother. I almost said "what stuff"? But I figured I would just leave her alone.

Trish** Good job with your workouts and eats yesterday!

Alright...I will bbl to report. Hopefully there won't be people under my feet all day or my new manager:p best not be knit pick'in again!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today is D21 (Back and Bi's). Yesterday I ended up going for an run, doing intervals again, then finished with PUB Abs and GS Legs Stretch. My intervals are getting faster, I'm happy about that. :) I attribute a lot to the shock cardio's. I haven't done any Hiit's in a minute, but doing them consistently before has brought the cardio factor to an all new level I think.

Belinda- Yeah I try and stay with the small increments if it's not too much trouble to switch the weights or gloves. If not, I just up it, or keep it the same depending on how I feel. thanks for the tip on using ankle weights, though! And I will check out that website for cheaper Cathe dvd's. Hope you enjoy your day!

Helene- How about this weather today?? As it turns out I don't do a double again until Saturday, so it'll be nice to sit outside with my mother after work. LOL @ *almost* disappointing. I'm sure DG will be in today.....I have a feeling it could get ugly at some point, he might make my life a living hell....or attempt to....:rolleyes: What workout did you end up doing yesterday?

Lori- Have a great workout today! How far away do your parents live? That's nice the whole family was there.

Amelia- Sorry your day didn't turn out as planned! :( But when it comes to the Braves, these things happen.... :eek: :p Sorry, like I said, I'll be brutal the rest of the season. lol

Deb- Ohhhhh so now I understand what you do. ;) Where did you end up having to go yesterday? Looks like you're coming to the end of STS....any ideas what's in store for you next?

Trish- nice workout yesterday! Do you have DOMS? Have a good day at work.

Alright ladies, peace.

Morning all,

Belinda: Make sure you don't get too tired from DH taking you to the gym. :( Have a nice one whatever you do. Maybe you can have a great night sleep!

Lori: I slept a lot too last night and feel a lot better. There's nothing wrong with that :eek: I know my mom did tons when we were younger. My dad said they couldn't go out because she would fall asleep at the table. There were 4 of us and my dad worked really long hours.

Iris: LOL, I can't wait until DG comes and visits you at work. Mwaaahaha (or however you spell the evil laugh). Yeah on sitting outside. Wish I could do that. If you are considering buying a Cathe DVD, give me a try ;) But I'll let you borrow too to see if you like.

Trish: Nice workout. Great getting it done and checking in!

Deb: Hope your work schedule got settled for you.

Amelia: I am so sorry to read about the trip to the game :( I hope it's all forgotten now :( Maybe some Cathe generated sweat was able to make you feel good again.

Cookie: Hello! Hope everything is going well for you and that your mom is doing better.

Yesterday, with my back bothering me again I just did yoga. The rotation called for a Plyo leg but I did that on Sunday so I don't feel bad. It's better today and it's supposed to be Disc 27 which shouldn't be hard for the back so I'll do that tonight and still be on track.

Wow, well it's a later start for me. Gotta jet to work. I'll be lurking :p

Good Morning

I never did workout yesterday, i think i was still recovering from monday adventure:confused:. Today will be a cardio + yoga. If i feel good i will do some weights from 4ds too...

I talked to my walking partner yesterday and she wants to start walking next week(when the kids go back to school) so maybe we can start up that again. I really enjoyed it! :)

Lori-Enjoy your workout!

Belinda-Have a good workout at the gym

Iris-LOL, I hear all your comments about my awesome Braves and im ignoring them:p;) they will go to the playoffs this year,i just know it:D!!!! What team is your favorite? Enjoy your sts workout today.

Helene-I love my yoga, such a nice relaxing workout. Enjoy yours today!

Hello to everyone that follows.

Good morning girls,

I feel better because I finally have my schedule together. I'm not always organized but with work I have to be otherwise I end up wasting too much time & gas backtracking to different malls. I really liked Tracey's new kickbox workout:) Today I'm going to take a spin class & maybe fit in STS D31.

Belinda - I guess DH doesn't realize this is your rest week;)

Lori - I've noticed people being more nervous and on edge about their jobs . . . maybe that's why your manager is acting that way. I'm thinking maybe your Mom has a stash somewhere. Someday you'll find cash in the mattress:eek:

Amelia - Do you get to go to the games often? Enjoy your workout today :)

Iris - Do you run inside or outside? I ended up going to 2 local malls and met another vendor friend so that was fun.

Helene - It's good that you can get yoga in when your back is acting up. Enjoy this beautiful day.

Cookie - Any word about your son yet?

Trish - Great job with keeping on track yesterday:)

Have a great day:)

Hi Girls,

I had a pretty good workout this a.m, considering the bit of time I had. I did ME abs, 30 mins on the TM (hills and intervals) and then I made it half way through 30/30. There was no way I could get it all done.

Ameila** The only way I can walk is with someone, I get so bored! While I was running yesterday this man I know said to me "do you have every st done around here"? I think he has seen me running to many times! LOL

Iris** My running pace has gotten alot faster, just by doing intervals in the winter months on the TM. I use to run with the same running partner before I got pregnant and then it was last yr before we got back into running together. It was just to hard to run, push a stroller and talk so I avoided her. Then when we finally started running together again I was so much faster and she use to have to tell me to slow down. So any interval training will help with endurance or speed. My parents live about 75 mins away...to drive of course.

Helene** Hope your back doesn't start giving you grief again!:eek: My mom was busy but I don't know if she was as busy as I am? She didn't work and that makes the difference.

Deb** Have a good day. Glad to hear everything is sorted out with your schedule! My parents have money stashed somewhere...no doubt...I think it may be in the bank though:p

I will check back in later!

Lori:)

Morning!
Working from home this morning. Anyone else find it hard to read reports online? My eyes were getting so bleary, I finallly downloaded and printed - must have just killed a small forest!
Belinda, does your dh know this is a rest week? I knew you wouldn't be resting the whole week! Sorry your sinuses are bothering you again. I took a walk on Sunday, and OMG, mine went crazy. Hope you and the dogs are doing okay.
Lor, what? You couldn't do all of ME, run, and do all of 30/30? Are you slacking? Or merely human? How much mileage have you accumulated so far this year? Perhaps you should also keep track of the amount of time you exercise - that has to be an incredible amount.
Amelia, sorry about your tire and then not having your phone! Did the Braves make it up to you? I'm a UCONN alum so today is just a glorious day. Even tho I didn't even watch any games or anything - what can I say, guess I'd rather play myself or see in person.
Deb, ds should be getting his stuff together today to depart. He's in Monterrey which has had an escalation cause it is in the northern section. He's concerned about possibly losing some credits but he's got to work that out with his university. Can understand his not wanting to end up having to do an extra semester but right now I just want him safe. I'm with you on not liking people to change my schedule around after taking the time to carefully plan it. Oh, how did you like Tracey's wo? Was that her new one? I've been thinking of it.
Iris, dg/dj, what's going on today? Great weather isn't it. I still say enjoy both. So what's your fav Cathe leg wo? Sounds like you're getting into cooking.
Helene, hope your back handles tonight's wo alright. Yoga is turning out to be one of my fav things - love how I feel after. Are you still taking classes? How do you manage to find the time?
Trish, you're doing good with the eating. I made the cookies on the cover of Martha Stewart's Cookie book - choc gingerbread. She is so EVIL. and they are really, really good. Gonna have to go wo it a few off in a few minutes.
Yesterday was MM and Insanity Boy, did I sleep good lst night! Today is another cardio day, but I'm only doing one. Might take the dogs for a walk, depending up on my allergies, also the excitement of grocery shopping, laundry, and more reports.
We get biopsies back on Friday for my mom. Good news is the one sister whom I'm being the diet coach for has lost over 20 lbs! Not much more to go, then the real challenge of maintanence.
Thanks so much for your kind thoughts and words.
Cookie

My workout is done, decided on low impact step then 30minutes of yoga. It was a good workout considering my kids were in the room:confused:

Debbie-have a good workout & and im glad your feeling better about your schedule! I think we went to two games last year..so no,we don't get very often.

Lori-Nice workout today! I get bored too when i walk by myself, listening to music helps a little bit.

Cookie-congrats to your sister,20 lbs is fabulous! Have a good cardio workout today!

ok,thats all for me..have a good day :)

Good Evening Ladies...

Figure I'd check in before I study, while I'm sitting here having dinner. :) Still no DG today. :eek: If I don't see him by the end of this week, then I'll know he's off licking his wounds! I am now starting to get overwhelmed by this exam, and it figures the week after next when I have it, I am working 8 shifts that week! :eek::mad: My partner is on vacation, and there's only 2 of us to cover everything! *sigh*

Helene- I know I will be wanting to get CTX at some point, eventually. I wasn't sure if you were still on the fence about selling your dvd's, it's why I never mentioned it! If that's something you wouldn't mind, then I won't shop anywhere else! ;) Good luck with D27, you are probably knee deep in it as we speak!

Deb- Hope you got all your workouts in today! I run inside, I haven't run outside in 2 years! I might give it a shot this summer, though, see how these knees hold up.

Lori- Thanks for the vote on interval training! It's pretty much what the Couch to 5k is up until a point. So right now I'm following that, and then adding my own intervals to make it a longer workout, and those ones I go based on how I feel. Great workout today!

Cookie- Hmmm...I'd say Legs and Glutes is my favorite. Did you work from home all day? I would enjoy both DG and DJ if I could, but one is around a lot, and the other is a total nut job, but entertaining. I did a good thing by ending it, I felt like a weight had been lifted! What cardio did you end up doing?? Wait! Lemme guess? MIC?? Maybe? lol

Amelia- LOL @ ignoring me! Yankeeeessss...... Wow, good job on getting your workout in with kids in the same room! I can barely handle having the cat in the same room! lol

Ok off to hit the books, have a wonderful evening!

Good evening,

Well, I am checking in then I am going to rest a bit and then I have a TC starting at 9PM. I didn't do disc 27 yet. :eek: I don't have the courage. But I did go to the gym at lunch for a break knowing how today was going to be. I did an hour on the elliptical and it said I burned 720. So I'm not slacking if I don't do disc 27 (but that's only because my name is not Lori, otherwise, it would be slacking :p)

Iris: OK, we'll figure something out on the DVDs. I for sure want to sell mine. I have been using my downloads successfully. I just have to take my laptop to the basement and hook it up. It works pretty well and since it's a really old TV, I don't have an issue with the quality or anything. So that's cool. Uhoh, no DG. Hummmmmm but that was the point so if you keep thinking of that you'll be good. So about the test, just think about it this way. Soon, no matter what it will be over!

Amelia: Oh, you and Iris. Did I ever tell you guys that baseball is booooooring! Man, if we start fighting dirty on this board..... :p Congrats on the workout with the kids in the room. I don't know how you and Lori do it!

Cookie: Nice to hear your news. Glad that your son is coming back. I bet you will sleep better when he is home. Do you still go to washington park yoga once in a while? I hope the biopsie news for your mom are good. Sounds like you are a good diet coach! How much insanity have you been doing?!

Lori: Thanks, I think the back is on the mend, but I have to be careful too that I don't aggravate it. It's my battle. The problem is I always want to do too much too quickly because I love getting my workouts in. Yeah on the running going so well.

Deb: Glad you got your schedule all set up. So you could take it all the way and figure out your route like UPS. I hear they only take right turns to save time. :eek: Who is Tracey with good kickbox workouts?

We had beautiful weather again. Only thing is the mosquitoes were coming out tonight. :confused:

BBL in the morning. Have a great evening.

Good evening girls,

I neve got a workout in today. By the time I came home, I was starving:( My legs are sore today, must the all those hills I did on the TM! Plus I have an ear/sinus infection, I am kinda tired today.

Cookie, LOL! Yeah, DH knows it's my recovery week. He travels so much, he wants to get his PT in. Congrats on your sister! That's fantatic! Nice job on MM and Insanity! I'll bet you slept like a baby afterwards! I have to google those cookies;) they sound yummy! I am glad your son is coming home;) he will figure out this credits! More importent he is safe and you sleep a little better. I would have done the same!

Amalia, nic job on LIC! Haven't done that one in so long. I will fly to the states on May 12 and we plan on flying back June 1 or 2nd? We will lock in the flight today. I will PM you my cell #, which I will activate once land in the states. Or you PM me your #??? I think I ask you that a few days ago, how far do you live from the Atlanta airport? You can PM me this info, if you feel more compfy;)

Trish, how are you liking FF's rotation so far? Nice job, staying on track!

Helene, nice job on the elliptical and cal burn today. What DVD's are you selling? Do you have PS and the Classic's? I have PS on VHS! Just PM me!

Debbie, glad you like Tracey's new kickbox workout:) I been on the fence about this one. Heard her cuing isn't that great? Where did you get it from? Have fun at the spin class & D31.

Lori, your body needs a rest. That's alot of workouts, girl! You are still my hearo, girl! I am just tired reading all your workousts every day:eek: LOL, about your mom. Yeah I agree, you don't wonna start a fight with her;)

WOW, Iris! You have a lot going on! WTG, on getting your workouts in. I think DJ is getting the pic:eek:

Have a great night, everyone!

Have a great evening! I will be back in the morning@

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.