Commit to get FIT and LEAN for April 6, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I have no time for personals right now, will try to came back later;)

Yesterday after lunch, I did walked my dogs for 45 min! DH and I wanted to go to the gym at night, since it was a German Holiday the gym closed at 8 pm. DH didn't come home until 7 PM:confused: So we ended up walking the dogs for 1 1/2 hour in the evening.

Today we will go to the gym this afternoon. I also plan on doing Stott Pilates Core Balance, had the DVD for years never done it. Looks pretty good.

After lunch I have an hair appointment! Off to get busy! See you later!

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will do cardio, I was thinking Cardio and Weights premix and Kickmax drills, with some abs and a stretch. It depends on what I end up having time for. :confused: Early appointment today to see my Mom's doc. But that's it for today! It's her off week for chemo, and she's felt good all week, so we might head out and about for a bit after! No DG last night...........which is good.....

Belinda- At least you got some long walks in! How relaxing it must be. :) Enjoy the rest of your day.

Deb- So would you only work 4 days instead of 5 now? Why did I think you just worked for Macy's? Glad your dinner turned out for you!

Amelia- the Braves :rolleyes:.....Boooo! You're gonna be listening to me all season. :eek: I'm sure you loved every minute of yesterday, though!

Helene- Apparently this nice weather will come with some repurcussion! Thunderstorms today? some severe? Yikes....it's a bit early for that!

Cookie- Funny, B&G is my least favorite....lol Wtg on keeping up with the rotation, even if it's not the same as all Cathe! (((Hugs))) I know you're going through a lot. That's good to hear your son is coming home. :)

Have a great day ladies, I may float back by later.

Morning,

Belinda: Sound like you are taking your recovery week seriously :p That's great! Those must have been either really happy dogs or really tired dogs ..... or both ;) what with all the walking they did yesterday. Sounds great though!

Deb: Must be the week, now I dug into the chocolate last night. :confused: I was so good otherwise :mad: Yeah on the shells coming out good. I hope you can make your work schedule work for you.

Cookie: glad you are enjoying insanity. yeah, I agree that Cathe is more fun. Her delivery really is the best. But these are good too. I will be interested to see how these work out for you with the march rotation. I am doing something that resembles the April rotation. At least for the weight parts. For the cardio I am subbing some and I am also not doing all three strength days in a row. I think you Trish and I should go bowling together, I have never met someone who did worse than I. :eek: I can see why your Dr. DS would say that. I am mostly swearing off deadlifts.

I think that's it from last night. I am going to go and try to get a workout in. My lower back is at it again but not as bad as before, so I have to be careful. I think it's that one barbell row from yesterday morning that I subbed for the following sets because it felt weird.

OK BBL, Have a great day everyone!

Iris: I was wondering if Lori would post while I wrote, but it was you :eek: Wow, no DG last night. That's *almost* disappointing. Well at least for us on this board who are waiting for the drama. But there is bound to be more. Enjoy today :) I hadn't seen the weather details, but I did see tomorrow is supposed to be 85 !

Cookie: How is your mom doing by the way? I hope you are able to take care of her. Yeah, I agree on bringing your son home. DH and I have talked about how we would like to go on vaca there some day but it won't be any time soon because essentially, there is no security.

OK, basement calling

Good Morning!

I didn't get back here yesterday...not b/c I was busy though! I was actually bored b/c I wasn't working out and there was nothing for me to do. Coming to my parents house is like a mini vaca! My brother lives next door and his wife was at work so I went out there and tided the kids rooms and made their beds! LOL We are heading home today but I have to wait for my sister to gather up her things and she doesn't move very fast. She is like my dad while I am like my mom, I get up and get the job done.....her??? Not so much!

I kind of wished I had brought my workout clothes cause I could have went for a run while she was gather us her things. I guess I will wait until I get home now. Eating wasn't good at all yesterday. I wouldn't even be able to tell you how many cookies I had. So I need to get a good run in today and maybe some abs work.

Belinda** Sounds like you wore the dogs out yesterday! Have a good day today!

Iris** So do you think DG FINALLY took the hint? Do you jokingly tell him to leave you alone or is it a serious conversation? Cause if your being serious then he isn't to bright:p Someone would only have to tell me once! LOL

Helene** I like doing deadlifts on the step...although I try not to when I am working back b/c the step really helps work the hamstrings.

Ameila** I will keep my fingers crossed that you get a call soon. Ya never know! Temper tantrums and 2 yr olds go hand in hand!

Cookie** I came out to my parents house for a couple of days b/c my sister is home. She is coming back with my now b/c she has to spend some time with her inlaws before she leaves next Monday. Congrats on the 29 yrs!!!! Every anniversary is worth celebrating!!!!!

Trish** I had a bad day yesterday so we will make a pack that we will do better today. I may even see what my sister has for workout clothes and I may go outside for a small run.

Deb** Hope your work week isn't to crazy! Im interested to see what tomorrow will bring for me. There should be a few more things ironed out at work that I need to get use to. Its so hard to get out of the old way of doing things.

HOpe I didn't forget anyone! So I have wrote this and my sister is just sitting there playing tetris while my mother is yelling out to her and telling her to hurry up:confused: Oh....she is sooooo slow!

BBL!
Lori:)

Last edited:
Good morning girls,

Lori, Iris and Helene have fun with your workouts today!

I am done with my abs, dog walk and hair cut! My ipod is charging, I will go to the gym shortly. I liked the Scott Pilates Ab dvd, it was 50 min.

I will be back with personals later!

My what a chatty bunch this morning!:D

Today is a long cardio, not sure what yet. I printed out a rotation by FF but i can't start it until tomorrow since the first day is upperbody and i just did biceps & back yesterday:rolleyes:

Yesterday wasn't very fun:( we had a flat tire on the express way, i forgot my cell phone @ home. To make a long story short DOT patrol came and gave me a ride to meet my mom and i was able to get another tire. We were late getting to the game and couldn't find anywhere to park...when we finally did it was a good walking distance away:( I was glad when we got home last night...really sucks!

I will bbl with personals...ive got to meet my mom shortly to pick up the kids.

Hi girls,

Another company that I work for has additional Kohl's work for me. It messes up my schedule because they are only giving me next week to get it done and I already did one Kohl's yesterday & planned to do 2 more today. I'm just annoyed because why couldn't they have told me on 4/1 or 4/2 when I make my schedule:mad: So I don't know where I'm going today:confused: till they get back to me.

I'm going to do Tracey's Cardio Kickbox Challenge which I haven't done yet after work and start STS M3 week 3 tomorrow.

Amelia - So sorry to hear about your tire especially when you had plans. I hope you were able to relax at the game.

Belinda - Sounds like the dog walk was a good workout.

Iris - I guess DG is licking his wounds:) Most of my work is done in Macy's but I work for a manufacturer of small leather goods (mainly men's & women's wallets) & the small assignments for sunglass co. & men's socks & underwear company. We are considered vendors/merchandisers. I work about 3 days in the stores & 1 day doing computer work at home.

Helene - So which workout did you do today?

Lori - Can you come over and clean my DS's rooms:D Did you get your run in?

Hi Cookie & Trish

Have a great day:)

Hallo,

I am back from the gym:rolleyes: My legs are like jello! All I wanted to do in the gym was an easy run on the TM and listen to my music:confused: I used my MP3 player, with had some iTread on it! I ended up doing iTread Set 13, that was a lot of fun with one 12% and one 10% hill climb:rolleyes: I didn't feel my legs at that point! I traveled amost 5 miles (short run, hah?) and burned 590 cal.

Off to the shower and eat some dinner! BBL!

Hallo again,

I am back with personals!

Cookie, of course I am not gonna take a whole week off! LOL! I will do lots of cardio and stretching this week.
Before I know it, I start my next rotation. I have a sinus/ear infection going on right now, I don't know why I can't get rid of this? I have a hard time hearing out of my right ear! How is your mom doing? How long have you been doing the Insanity workouts? Glad you enjoy them. Nice job, with MM and yoga, BTW! Mexico isn't safe for a long time now, glad you bringing your son back. It's getting crazy!

Lori, how are your highs today? I will lay off of the weights this week, just cardio and stretching. Glad you had fun at your parents house. How did our cardio go?

Iris, glad you had a wonderful Easter! Doesn't soundl like DJ is getting the picture! Hope he get it soon. I love CTX, nice variety. If you go to www. advancedworkouts.com Cathe's DVD's are much cheaper than on Cathe's website;)I loved the double wave loading. I use a ankle weights, don't have pace weights. Most of the time I went up in weight, got tired of the small increments and changing the weights out:p. LOL! How did your leg wo go yesterday?

Helene, awesome job with D 25 yesterday. Can you do leg curls instead of deadlifts? Be careful with your lower back! My dogs are tired and happy dogs, lol!

Amelia, awesome workout yesterday. Love the 4DS! So sorry, about the tire yesterday. Glad things worked out. What a pain!

Trish, don't worry about your little feast on Sunday! You will work it off! WTG, on iClimb. I plan on doing yoga/ pilates this week.

Debbie, glad your dinner came out nice! Your work is keeping you busy, hah! Have fun with your KB and STS today.

I will be back in the morning! My legs are like jello!

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, Monospace][/FONT]​

Hey Girls!:)

I am home. I should probably make a bigger effort to go to my parents house more then I do. I just find it so hard when I have to work every 2nd weekend. I usually make plans for the weekends I am off and there is no way DD is gonna want to go out to often!:eek: I enjoy it more when my sister is out there b/c we usually play games at night. When she goes back this time she won't be home anymore until the 15th of Aug and she will be home for 5 weeks then.
So when I got home I packed DS up and we went for a run. I did 11km and when I came home I did most of ME. I skipped some of the leg work and the abs work.

Belinda** Good job with your workout! You did alot today. I need to make stretching a habit! I don't do it very often.

Ameila** Sorry to hear yesterday was a bummer for you. Was the game good? Hope you have a good cardio workout!

Deb** I hate things changing without notice. I think it is inconsiderate. Most employers don't see it that way though. My boss as started knit picking to make sure I am doing my job right. Are you kidding me? If I was good enough to work for him for the past 5 yrs and for him to recommend that they hire me, I think I am doing my job right. But I am guessing we have to do good in order for him to look good. Sometimes I just wish I didn't have to work at all. My life would be pretty boring then though.

I think that's it! I thought there were gonna be more personals to catch up on! I will bb in the a.m!

Lori:)

Hi Ladies,

Late check in today...but good work out this morning;) I did D13, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Hoping for DOMS. Tomorrow is cardio. Eats today were good - only took a bite or two of ziti I made on Sunday. Will try to catch up tomorrow on personals. Should be low key @ work so shouldn't be a problem.

TTYL

Good evening ladies,

Lori, glad you had fun with your parents/sister. Nice job with your run today.

Trish, wtg on your eating and D13 today.

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.