Commit to get Fit and Lean april 31

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!

I can't believe i don't have Doms from yesterdays UB workout? Funny how Doms work? anyways,on tabs today is a PW,not sure how long though,atleast 30 minutes.

Hey to everybody!:)
bbl

Good morning, Amelia!
Woke up extra early this morning, so got workout in and time to post before going to work.
My husband is off to Sidney, Nova Scotia today. Is that up near you, Lori? American Express called at 2:45 to let us know his flight was on time! I thought someone was dead, in an accident, or jail! Glad things were on time, but wish they only called if it was delayed. Oh well.
Got in LoMax with 2# handweights and med ball in some intervals.
Amelia, hope you enjoy your powerwalk. Do you think you'll get outside to do it?
Belinda, did you see my note the other day that my husband is from Germany?
Cheryl, how's your MIL?
Amy, the workouts sounds great.
Lori, what do you eat to get such energy?
Have a great day, everyone!

LOL today isn't april 31st,there is no such date:+ i SO amuse myself on a daily basis!

Cookie-its nice to see you posting:) my PW will be on the treadmill.Great job on your Workout,i LOVE LM! Wow and you used handweights and a med ball:eek: you go girl:)

hi girls,

this is what happend to me yesterday!

I have trouble with my dish washer for about 3 weeks now! Twice someone came out and looked at the dish washer and couldn’t find anything wrong! Go figure! So I kept calling the store I bought the dish washer from to come out again, Yesterday they finally picked up the dish washer to take a look! The guy didn’t had a clue what he was doing ,closed off the hot water and didn’t put a cap on the end of the faucet! Well, it was leaking all under my sink! I called the store back, and the lady told me someone would come out and take a look! Nobody came! I was so mad this morning asking for the manager and complained! She than told me she will send a plumber to my house right away! The came and didn’t had the right tools! What the hell! At this point I was really upset! I called and ask for the owner of the store, of course he wasn’t here! So the plumber ended up twice at Home Depot to get the right stuff! I was dealing with idiots since yesterday! Tomorrow I will call the owner of the store, because my cabinet has a lot of water damage! The guy who picked up the dish washer shouldn’t left me without hot water and the water running under my sink! I had a very stress full 2 days! Around 5 pm last night I did Leaner legs!

I need more coffee! BBL!
Belinda

Good Morning!

Cookie- I'm sorry about your early morning wake-up call! How frustrating! I hope your husband has a good trip!

Amelia- I'm always interested in how DOMS work, they pop up when you least expect it!

Cheryl- I hope you enjoyed your extra sleep....get it in now, cuz' I'm going to get you up early at the RT!!!;-) }( (just kidding!!)

Yesterday was a mish-mosh of Upper Body weights....Tracey Staehle's Strictly Upper Body, Amy Bento's Chest/Back Slo-Mo Challenge, Turbo Jam Standing Abs and a wiff of Eion Finn's yogo.

Today is cardio, then I'm off to my weight loss support meeting. Last week I made the mistake of having sushi the night before (yum!) and my weight was up by 4.5 lbs. It was gone by Saturday and I've tried to stay away from too much extra salt the past several days. We'll see....

Good Morning!:)

How is everyone? Except for Belinda;)

Im not sure if I reported yesterdays workout but it was windier then I thought so my run wasn't as long as I had planned. I probably did 70 mins or so and came home again. Then I thought I would get a long run in today b/c the weather was suppose to be nice but its the same out as it was yesterday.Im leaning towards doing all of BM2. I haven't really did any UB this week only BC.

Ameila** Yeah, you are a bit off there with the dates! LOL Its May now..where is the yr going? Did DH have a talk with his boss yet? Can he get his hours changed?

Cookie** I think I am just a energetic person, Im certainly not lazy and unmotivated but I wouldn't consider myseld high strug either.I figure its just as well to get my workout over and done with b/c if I don't, it will just be on my mind all day AND if I sit down, I get lazy, so Id rather keep going:) NS is close but still a 6 hour drive and a 6 hour boat ride! LOL

Belinda** Sounds like you are ready to pull your hair out! And yes, dummies is the word! How stupid can some people be. You know what it is, people just don't care anymore. Just like the new girl at work, she is young and don't give a rats @ss about anything. Hope you getting everything fixed!

Amy** Good job on the workout today!

Yesterday I took DS to Tumble Time. Its at the military base and you just pay $1 to get in. Well, he had a ball! I think we will be going there every Wed that I am off. He could just run and run, he was in his glee!

I will be back to report my workout!

Lori:)

Hi ladies,

I am sorry, I am so bad about checking in lately, but it's hard, because Heidi doesn't like it right now if I spend time in front of my laptop :eek: .

Anyway, yesterday's workout was B&G and today's workout was BodyMax Original. Wow, that were some long workouts the last couple of days. I think tomorrow I will do RS.

Oh, Heidi is coming, I better get off the laptop ;-) .

Kristine :)

Belinda- I am so sorry for your stress!!! Great job with sticking with the workout to work some of that off!!!

oooooh, Amy, did you say sushi????? Mmmmm. Yes, I'm sleeping in extra so you can wake me as early as you want at RT!!! Nice workout!

Lori, I hear ya on the wind. We are having wind and SNOW here in Utah today, on May 1, if you can believe it. I stayed indoors.

Amelia, no DOMS? Well it'll catch up with you later, I'm sure.

Cookie, my MIL is fine, thanks for asking! It turned out she was having a very bad reaction to the medication they gave her following her cataract surgery last week. So she's all fine now. My DH cracked everyone up by walking into the hospital and asking her, in all innocence, "Perhaps you're just having some gas?" Got everyone so cracked up his sister had to hang up her phone. That's my honey.

This morning I did PUB, minus the abs. It was good. I was in a hurry - but this one is always fun. Seems to jump out at me about once every week.

Have a great night, everyone! TGIF tomorrow!

Belinda, I'm sorry for all of your stress! Hang in there, girl -

Cheryl

Oh,Belinda, I'm so sorry. Don't you hate dealing with incompetence? How aggravating!

Cheryl, your husband got me laughing! How wonderful to have someone with such a great sense of humor.

Lori of the Far Great North - are you in the Artic Circle? You must really be up north.

Amy nice job on the workout. Hope the weigh in was what you were hoping for. Sushi is worth the temp gain.

Sleep well.

Hi girls,

This evening I did CTX Kickbox and abs! Thats all! Didn't had the energy to do more!

Cookie** great job getting your workout in early this morning! I am so sorry; I missed your post the other day! Both your DH’s parents are from Germany? Does your DH speak German? Both my kids where born and raised (so was I!)In Germany! Oh, You know what really aggravates me; half these people don’t speak English!Awww….

Amelia** how are you feeling today? I hope a little better? Glad you enjoyed your PW! Hey, I don’t get any DOMS on the BF either! LOL!

Amy** I love Sushi! Great workout yesterday! What are your plans for today? My workouts really help to release stress! Leaner legs kicked my butt! I forgot how good that one is!

Kristine** great job on B&G yesterday! Hope you enjoyed BodyMax today!

Cheryl** I can’t believe you have snow in Utah! Glad you enjoyed PUB today! I am so glad when my DH comes back on Tuesday! He can deal with those idiots!

I am getting ready to watch 27 Dresses with Alesia!

Good night! See you in the morning!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.