COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR APRIL 30

Good Morning!

Back to work again today:confused: My 2 days off are over! They come and go so fast. Yesterdays workout ended up being CC#8 (all hills) and some of STS disc 6. My legs are a little sore today. I am going to head outside for a run soon. It looks like a nice morning out there...wet...not raining now...but no wind.

Belinda** Have a good workout today! We haven't been having very nice weather either. Come on summer!

Ameila** I would die if I seen a video of me working out. There should be one around for all the years I have worked out but there isn't one...and thats fine! LOL I have seen videos of me running just the same.

Trish** I love getting to bed at a sensible time but its getting harder and harder all the time. I don't know why. I guess I wait for DH to come to bed or he wants me to wait for him but God forbid he should go to bed without a snack!

Deb** There won't be any family cheering me on. I don't have any family in Ottawa and DH is staying up with the kids. I think everyone must have known I was leaving cause there are to big parties going on that weekend! LOL I don't care though. Hope your back is o.k!

Iris** To many D's, I can't keep them straight anymore:p You may have to start using real names! hehe!

O.k...I have to get my butt out for a run. Hopefully I will be able to check in from work today!

Lori:)

Hello,

Wow, slow board this morning. Just reporting then gotta run :eek: Yoga was great yesterday. Not sure what I will do today if anything. But this weekend I am going to try and get a run in because I have that 5k coming and I haven't done anything to prepare! Hope my back is OK.

Have a great Friday!

Good Morning Ladies

I have to work early today, we open early the day before Kentucky Derby as well. It's going to be busy today (supposedly)...it usually is every year, but with the way this year is going, who knows! No workout today, I chose sleep...lol It's officially my rest week anyways.

DG is back :mad: He actually spent some time at the bar during the day yesterday .... *sigh* It never ends with him...................... :mad: I think some of the guys are starting to notice at work that there is/was something going on between us. :eek:Not that it's a huge deal, we're both footloose and fancy free and have nothing to hide, but when it comes to work, I'd rather keep it as private as I can!

Belinda- I sick of "D"s ....LOL Hope you have a great workout! Sorry it's raining, and just so you know it's so beautiful here.....:p

Lori- Have a great run today. :) I thought you had 3 days off per week? or does it alternate? I could have 8 days off a week, and it would fly by! lol Yeah we're gonna stick with the original "D"s... but I really need to get in an spot where DG is totally out of my life.

Amelia- lmaoooo @ prissy. I was called the same thing for years! (not so much anymore). I cant' believe your DH taped you doing that! :eek: So what was it about your step routine that was prissy??? I want to know. LOL

Trish- Nice workout yesterday!! I'm wondering if it's all this weather change that has us tired in the morning! I'm also having trouble getting my a$$ out of bed, no matter if I get 4 or 9 hours of sleep. :confused: PUB Abs has alllll those pikes, more than KPC and Stab. Abs combined I think! :eek:

Deb- How is your back today?? Don't tell me there's a rotation out there...*sigh* I will probably get Insanity now........any excuse to boost the economy! lol

So I'm taking a Personal Training course this weekend at a local college, and they called yesterday, I need to bring a lunch ( I kind of knew that, but I'm gonna need more than a lunch for an all day class!! So I need a cooler...lol) and a mat, (now I need to get a new one of those because my current one has been trampled all over by firemen..LOL, and washed so many times, and beaten up and coming apart) So....a long few days coming up.....bb in the morning.

Hey girls,

I didn't had time to post my workout this morning, had to go to my ENT doctor. I couldn't take the pain in my ears anymore:mad: I have an infection in both ears, left side is really painful:confused: and on top I have a sinus infection. At least I can hear again:) I have to go back on Thursday!

I ended up doing CCV5, on the TM:eek: I forgot this one had a lot of sprints!

Iris, sorry about DG:mad: Since it's your rest week get some rest, girl:p Have fun at work.

Enjoy your run, Helene! Nice job with the yoga yesterday. Bummer about the back. Take it easy!

Lori, nice job with CCV8 and D6 yesterday. Glad you enjoyed your days off. Good luck with your race this weekend, girl! Go Lori go!

I have to clean house, BBL!

Hey Girls!

Quiet day here today. I am trying to decide what to get for lunch but Im not really that hungry. I am kinda looking for an excuse to head out so I can pick up a card for the b-day party DS has this evening. He is totally into Mickey lately and considering that the b-day invite was a Mickey one, I can only assume that its a mickey party. He is gonna lose his mind. B-day parties are becoming more relaxing b/c he plays and I get to talk to my friends.

Helene** Good job with your workout today!

Iris** I only get 3 days off in a row when its my weekend off. The rest of the time its just 2 days off. I hope DG isn't around buying you today. And MORE studing??? MORE courses???? Oh my....sounds like to much work to moi!

Belinda** My race isn't until the end of May...LOL I ain't going anywhere this weekend, Im working! I still have a while yet. I didn't realize that you were sick again. Geez!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning girls,

My back still hurts but only when I sit or drive:confused: I thought about doing upper body today but we'll see. I started doing computer work but I think I'm going to run some errands so I'm not sitting so much.

Belinda - I heard of them putting tubes in the ears (not even sure what it is) when kids have a lot of ear infections. Is that an option for you? I hope you feel better soon.

Lori - Who's going to take your picture? Maybe they'll have a photographer there. It's nice that you don't have to run around with DS at the birthday parties anymore:)

Helene - Is it your lower back or upper back that hurts?

Iris - So are you going to wear a big hat?? Our neighborhood is having a Kentucky Derby Party but we're staying at home to watch & meet some couples afterwards and have drinks & dessert. Will you be making pink jublee's? Have no idea what that is, just heard it on the news:D

Amelia - Funny story about DH taping you doing step.

Trish - Hopefully you can catch up on sleep this weekend. No lunchtime pilates today?

Cookie - Any news on your shoulder?

Enjoy the day:)

Afternoon girls,

I had a great night's sleep last night. Only 7 hours, but it did the trick! I had lots of energy for my iClimb 16 wo (6.2 mi, 43 min, 504 cals) and pilates during lunch! There was a substitute teacher and boy was she tough!! My knees are giving me some trouble (and the shin area still) so I'm glad I won't be working until Sunday. The weekend weather is going to be awesome!! I think we will hit 90! Not sure what we're going to do just yet, but I will definitely be soaking up the sun!

Belinda - Your poor ears! I hope they are feeling better soon. ^5s on CC5 when you are not feeling well! That is a tough wo...I think sprints in every challenge!

Lori - That's so funny..I'm the opposite. I usually try to get to sleep before DH gets in the bed. His snoring can be sooooo loud! I thought about CC8 this morning, but it was just a little too long for me this morning. Nice job!

Helene - Nice job on yoga yesterday! Pilates kicked my butt today!

Iris - I don't know if it's the weather or just lack of sleep. Anything less than 7 hours and I'm dragging! Will definitely try to catch up over the weekend. Have fun at your PT class!

Deb - Your back situation sounds so uncomfortable. How is it when you are lying down? Pilates was great but tough! The substitute only teaches at this gym on Sundays and, as much as I enjoyed her class, there's no way I'm travelling into the city just for that! Hope you feel better.

Hellos to Amelia & Cookie!!

BBL

Hey girls, another no motivation day but i made myself do 4ds HIS and it was a blast! Really love the music in that one. I recorded Stepblast(had it one time but sold it) so i may do that one this weekend. Tomorrow is legs and yoga!

My DD is home today, i took her to the doctor because she was complaining of a sore throat & she had a slight fever. Sure enough she has strep throat. Poor thing. I took her to mcdonalds afterwords and she loved it...i wanted something there (and was VERY hungry) but skipped it and made me a sandwich. Its little victories like that-that make me proud of myself :D

Lori-How was your run? Have a good time at the b-day party later. My son is really into micky's clubhouse...he will get up and do the 'hot-dog' dance at the end with them,lol

Belinda-so sorry your not feeling well! Sending you healing vibes!

Deb-Back pain is the worst, i hope you feel better soon.

Trish-Soaking up the sun sounds nice! Nice job on your workout this morning!

Iris-Awesome about the personal training course! My yoga mat i pitiful too. What made me prissy in the video was my hands...they kinda stick out like a priss(thats the best i can explain it,lol)

Helene-When is your 5-K? Nice job with your yoga yesterday!

Cookie-Any plans for today?

ok, i will talk to you guys in the morning, no word on the interview yet,dang-it!

Last edited:
Evening Girls,

Just a quick check in. I'm lounging watching Sweet Home Alabama on Oxygen. DH is out with the girls at my MIL's. Woohoo!! Who knows what kind of trouble I might get into! LOL!!

Amelia - Nice job on your wo even though you had no motivation today;)

Have a good evening. Chat with you tomorrow!

Trish, sounds like a nice quiet evening for you. Have fun. The kids are asleep and DH is at work so its nice and quiet right now.

Well, just popping in...my calories ended at 1610, yay me!:p Gotta keep going...

Good evening,

I can't believe I have anther ear infection.:confused: I can't have water, sweat get in my ears.Funges crows in my inner ear(my ear canal is shaped funny), which causes bacteria to crow in my ear canal(water, sweat) I end up with an ear infection. The ENT thinks it will take about 8 weeks for it to completly heal:confused: He doens't want me to take antibiotic, which in my case causes me to have more funges crow. Since I had my sinus surgery I have ear infections, I had to take lost of antibiotic, the infection wasn't going away after my sinus surgery :confused: Than I had to take cortizone for month after the antibiotic didn't work! The doc told only a few people develop an fungus infection after being so long on codizone/antibiotics:mad: I have to take drops starting tomorrow, wich will kill the fungus. He told me it will burn the crap out of my ear:confused: I also have to take some natural meds for my sinus.

Cookie, how are you today? Hope your shoulder is feeling better soon!

Amelia, nice job with your eats and workout today! Hope your DD is feeling better soon. Poor thing!

Debbie, hope your back is feeling better soon. Are you doing deadlifts? I haven't done a single one since I hurt my back a few month ago. Deadlifts hurt my back.

Trish, hope you enjoyed the nice weather! Nice going on your workout this morning.

Helene, when is your 5K? You will be fine! Which yoga dvd did you do?

Lori, awesome job on CCV8 today. I was debating between CCV5 or 8? LOL!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.