Commit to get Fit and Lean april 29

punka274

Cathlete
Ok,whats wrong with this picture? 2nd time ive started the thread:eek: i hope everybody has a chance to check in today:-( its awful lonely around here these days;-)

Today is a rest day for me,ive got a doc's appoitment around two so that means i will have to check DD out of school early. Its so hard to get an appt. in with my doctor so i took this appoitment! My cold or whatever the hell it is-is getting worse so maybe the docs can help me! My sore throat is easing up but now there seems to be a tightness in my chest and a post nasal drainagex( im thinking its allergies

Oh,DH and I talked it over on the phone last night and we both decided that he needs to start looking for another job,hes not happy with the hours either! YAY! He going to talk to his boss to see if there is a 1st shift position availible before he looks anywhere else! Maybe things can finaly get back to normal around here

bbl

BBL!

Amelia, the cold sounds terrible! Glad DH will talk to his boss.
Today I may have to hold workout to later - we'll see - I have to leave for an early meeting - and DH had to run to the hospital. Terrible news - his mother was admitted and we don't know why yet, but it sounded bad. Saying prayers.

Have a great morning, everyone!
Cheryl

Good Morning, gang!!!

Up and at-em early this morning. DH has an appointment with Pain Management at 0900.

Yesterday was a rest day and I was considering doing some yoga, but ended up not. This morning was cardio....Turbo Jam and it HURT!!! My triceps are still kicking from High Step Circuit from Sunday!!

Amelia- I hope that the doc is able to help you out! Get better!!!

Cheryl- I hope Vic's mother is okay...my prayers are with you!

Everyone else, I will be back later to check in with you!

Good morning girls,

Today I will do cardio! I didn't get my missed cardio from Saturday in! Have to make that one up today!

Amelia** keep us posted about the doc. appointment! Enjoy your rest day!

Cheryl** have fun at the meeting today! Enjoy your workout tonight! What are you doing? I hope your DH mother is ok! Thought and prayers are with you!

Amy** glad you enjoyed your rest day yesterday! Great workout this morning!

Where is LORI???

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Here I am!:) Our computer as a nasty virus but it seems to be working alot better now.
I was busy yesterday with family and today I had baby group.....so hopefully this computer will let me get this finished!

Finally got my taxes done and I have to pay the govt $800;( ;( ;( DD said, "it could always be worse" I said "how?" she said, "you could have to pay in more" LOL True enough!

Yesterdays workout was 4DSBC,2mile run,4DSKB and legs. Im not sure what todays workout will be. I was hoping to get some runs in on my days off but its been raining.
On a brighter note, my weight today was 122.7. I haven't seen that # in a while!Phew! I have been watching my intake a little more though and no eating in the nightime.

Ameila** Hope DH's gets everything sorted out, for everyones sake! I know you have been a little stressed out so maybeit is comming to an end!

Cheryl** HOpe your MIL is feeling o.k! Keep us posted!

Alright, had to change a pamper and now I have a crying baby! BBL! Hi to Amy and Belinda!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori

:)

Wow! I was the last one to check in? I have my workout done. I soooo did not want to workout. How weird is that? But I suffered through it and now it is done.
I did BC + 5mins run before every cardio (so 4 mils) It was a tough workout and I was dragging but its done now and I am free the rest of the day!

Amy** Good job with the workout! I have seen commercials for turbo jam but have never bothered to order them. I just assume they aren't as tough as cathes...are they?

Belinda** You make up that missed cardio, you hear????:) When are you heading back to Germany?

This computer is totally f&^%ed! I have to keep backspacing b/c there are letters missing and everything! Oh great...another bill!!!

Lori:)

Evening Ladies!

Amelia, I hope you’re feeling better by now. What did the doctor say? Your husband’s shift must be challenging to you and the darlings. Hope it works out that he can switch shifts.
Cheryl, I’m thinking of you and your family re your MIL. How is she doing? Were you able to concentrate during your meeting?
Amy, do you like Turbo Jam? I’ve never tried it. Is it a type of kickboxing? Someone I know teaches a KB class with that name.
Lori, you’re an Energizer Bunny! I have no patience for computer problems. We only can have dialup Internet access where I live; nothing else is available, and it drives me crazy.
Belinda, don’t you just enjoy Rhythmic Step? It puts a smile on my face. Are you shipping your dishwasher back to Germany? Did I mention to you my husband is German. He was born in Oldenburg, where is mother is from and his father was from Inneringen, down more in the Bodensee region.
I did 4DS LIS circuit. Never had tried that premix before, and it was good. Should try to squeeze in abs this evening yet, but I’m tired, so will probably just skip them. Tomorrow is LoMax.
Thanks for letting me join your group. The accountability really helps, but what I’m noticing is that I wonder what you guys are all doing during the day. When someone today mentioned “Georgia” I thought of you, Amelia.

Holy Cow, Lori! Talk about the Energizer Bunny workout!

Yes, I enjoy Turbo Jam....I was sort of a snob against them for a long time and just decided that I should probably know what it was all about before poo-pooing it. It turns out that I really enjoy them and get a GREAT cardio workout! No, they are as hard as Cathe, but the intensity is all in what you make it and you can wear 1# weighted gloves to jack the intensity up.

Belinda- I love RS! In fact, I just did that one last week!

Cheryl- How's MIL????

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.