COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR APRIL 29, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do D19 and maybe I can go for a run;) I have an vet appointment for Browler this morning.

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Morning,

Quick check-in to say hello. It's go-go-go again today. I'll start by cleaning some before going to work with my brother coming in tomorrow! Have a great day. I have yoga today. Ended up doing nothing yesterday. But my eats have been soooooooo good! Sorry to skip personals and lurk :rolleyes:

Good Morning Ladies

Today is my last day of Meso 2! I can't believe it....:) I know I will be lost when STS is done....lol I'm kind of thinking of Insanity....key word being "kind of". Yesterday I did MMA Fusion, 3 of the Kick/Punch Combo's from Kickmax, and Medicine Ball Abs.

Belinda- Have a great workout today!! How are you determining what weights you use for the STS workouts? Are you going by your most recent work card or more by how you feel? Just curious.... I remember you saying yesterday that you went heavier with legs. Good luck today with Browler.

Lori- Crazy days for you! glad you could get your workouts in. MIS is definitely a favorite of mine. How are you feeling?

Deb- Did you get a nap in yesterday? How's your back? I don't know if I would survive in that class....I have lots of Will, some Power, and absolutely nada on Grace.....:confused: lol

Trish- You're not being paranoid, you're just being careful! I won't look at myself as a certified anything until I actually do something with it...! Someday.... Hopefully sooner rather than later.....

Amelia- So we all want to know how your interview went......;)

Hello to Helene and Cookie!

BBL

Good Morning!:)

Back to regular check in time:) I don't like it when I don't get to check in!:mad:

I had good sleep last night. I took a nap with DS, then I went back to bed around 12 and didn't get up until 8! So I think I have caught up on my missed sleep:)

I am trying to figure out what todays workout will be. I kinda want to do my long run but Im not sure when I can fit it in. I only have to do 23 kms, which isn't to long. I can't believe marathon day will soon be here:confused::confused: Where does time go anyway??

Belinda** Have a good workout!

Iris** Im feeling pretty good today. I had a coughing fit last night....I hate when that happens! It hasn't been a very nice cold but yet last night was the first time I took anything for it. I think I was tired of taking pills...I didn't want to take anymore...haha! I have been taking 2 pills for my joints, then my multivitamin so two more would have made me gag for sure. So no drama lately!? come off of it!!! Give me something??? hehe!:eek::eek:

Helene** Glad to hear you eats are going good. How many siblings do you have? I kind of thought my mom would have been in this week but I don't think she will be here. My dad is back staying with us now for work purposes. He will probably never leave again now that he as his own room with a double bed. When he was staying here before he was in a twin bed, then he slept in his trailer, then when he came back he was sleeping on a roll away cot. My house is a zoo!

I will bbl to report my workout. When DH wakes up I will see what his thoughts are on my long run. If he as plenty working at the store he may be able to take a extra long lunch break.

Lori:)

Hey girls, sorry ive been MIA lately...i have been lurking a lot though:eek:

I think the interview went pretty good yesterday, i was calm and confident, answered every question(and there was a lot of them:confused:) with a lot of thought. I talked to three people yesterday,including the owner....they're having three days of interviews so my chances are slim with my experience but im not giving up hope. Maybe i will get it...keep your fingers crossed for me. I got that other job (heating and cooling dispatcher) without any experience at all so im going to think positive right now:) I'm suppose to know something by Monday.

Ive got a few things on tabs today as far as workouts go. I plan on walking the dog for 30minutes, then doing PH UB, then some yoga. My eating yesterday was fantastic, ended the day at 1630 calories. Gotta keep that going...

Helene-Awesome job on your eating...we can do it girl! Enjoy your yoga workout and your time with your brother!

Belinda-Have a great workout

Iris-Have a good workout today. Did you watch TBL the other night? It was so sad to see O'neal go. Yeah, i think i have a crush on Sam too..he's kinda hot. Did you see the previews to Jillians new show? Im looking forward to seeing that in june!

Hello to everyone..i will bbl with my report.

Last edited:
Hello again...checking back in quick with D24 Back and Biceps done....great workout today! I also did PUB Abs/Stretch and the Extended stretch. My legs are still so sore, they hurt so bad, and it still hurts to sit! :mad:

Lori- I've got all kinds of "D" drama :eek: DG is probably back from Florida, DJ will be stopping over, but I really might have to put a stop to that. This guy I dated for 7 days last summer still blows up my phone once in awhile (he bugged me to date him, so I told him I'd give him 7 days, which is exactly what I did...told him it wasn't gonna work for me...he went on to someone else, and when they are fighting, and he gets to drinking, who does he turn to?? Moi) *sigh* And ever since DB (the ex) and DG were at the bar when I was working last week, DB's been calling every couple of days (usually we catch up every couple of weeks)...coincidence?? And of course, there is one guy (DR)...I can't form 2 sentences around the guy, and he doesn't know I "exist" like that...LOL So there, did I "come off it???" LOL Hope you get your run in today!! It's beautiful here today :)

Amelia- Look at it like this, you are getting Interview Experience! :D Always a good thing to have! So when the right job comes along, you'll be prepared! I watched TBL at work from start to finish on Tuesday...(I had no one at the bar), and I just stood there and cried when O'Neal was let go. :eek: So much for never crying at work!! lol I am definitely going to watch Jillian's new show.

Ok ladies.....now I'm running late! Today's my double....see you all in the morning!

Good morning girls,

So I'm on the DL list like a few of us:p I'm going to take a rest day or two even though it's killing me to do:) I never took a nap but feel asleep w/heating pad on my lower back and it seemed to help but not quite right:( It's strange it doesn't hurt when I workout:confused: I have a long day at work so that should keep me busy.

Belinda - I wondering if Brazilian Butt Lift might be too easy:confused: Good luck with Browler's vet appt.

Helene - I just did alittle cleaning myself so hard to attempt after work. Enjoy the visit with your brother.

Iris - So many "D's" so little time:D Wow, you're going to start Meso 3 soon. I think there maybe a STS/Insanity rotation out there:confused:

Lori - I can't believe it's almost May and your race is in May. It seems like DH is good about helping out so you can get your running in. Will your family be cheering for you on raceday?

Amelia - Keeping my fingers crossed for you:) I agree with Iris it's good to get interview experience. Great job with the eating and workouts!

Cookie - How are you?

Trish - I agree with you, I'm so paranoid about injury and most of the time I don't even know what the cause is:confused:

Have a great day:)

Morning girls!

I was able to get an additional 1/2 hour of sleep last night, but it only helped a little:confused:. Sigh, I still had to fight with myself to get out of bed. Oh well! This morning I did iclimb 15 (39 min, 406 cals, 5.45 mi) and walked 2.5 miles to work (what a great morning for a walk in NYC!!). During lunch I will be doing D33, Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps. That will be my last weight wo for this rotation.

Belinda - Hope Browler's visit goes well! Enjoy D19 & your run, too.

Helene - Go, go, go! My stepmom and two sisters will be visiting in mid-May and I am so dreading the cleaning! I am seriously thinking of calling in a service! ^5s on your eats!!! Yesterday was my DSD's 20th birthday and I had a little ice cream and nibbled on some fries from DD's plate. But I don't think the damage was too bad. Enjoy yoga today.

Amelia - Nice job on your eating! It's so hard to keep my eating in place when I'm feeling a little down. Sounds like you did a fabulous job on your interview! Don't worry, if it's meant to be, it will ;) Enjoy your dog walk and work out!

Iris - Oh boy, all those Ds would make me dizzy...although DR sounds interesting;) Nice wo today! I'm getting tired of ab circuits. I remember PUB abs was a good one. May have to pull it out;) Happy double!

Lori - Wow, you did get good sleep last night! Eight hours is exactl what I need right now. Enjoy your "short" run! LOL!!

Deb - A couple of rest days is probably a good idea. I should follow the same advice..my shins(?) are burning a little bit after the elliptical and today's walk. I will definitely put a little ice on it this evening. Enjoy the sunshine!

BBL

Workouts done. Dog walk, PH/UB + abbs, then A.M yoga/standing poses. My arms are shaking...it feels good. all took about 95minutes.

OMG, i forgot to tell you guys something. The other day i was watching old home video's from last year and there was one that my DH 'secretly' filmed during one of my step workouts(4ds LIS). I was laughing so hard at myself because my nickname as a kid was misspriss,..im still prissy! Funny how i consider myself a tomboy but come across as a 'priss' LOL

Last edited:
Good evening,

Amelia, that's a lot of workouts, good job! I will keep my fingers crossed;) Good luck, girl!

Cookie, how are you doing? Thinking about you, girl!

Trish, nice job on your workouts today. I am excusted these day's too. Sleeping way to much:( Happy Birthday to your DD!

Helene, hope you enjoyed your yoga today. DD got me Jillian Michelas Yoga Meltdow, can't wait to try it.

Lori, glad you finally got a good night sleep! How did your short run go? LOL!

Debbie, glad you listen to your body! Taking a few days off, will not hurt your. I don't think BBL is a walk in the park, lol!

Iris, glad you keep up with all D's! LOL! Nice job with D24 today.

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.