Commit to get fit and lean for April 26, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Today I start W3 of my rotation. I will do Meso 2, Disc 18, Back & Biceps:D

I will be back to report my workout! Happy Monday!

Good Morning!

Can't believe I didn't get to check in yesterday. I will try to catch up on yesterdays thread....and Saturdays but I can't make any promises. Maybe my boss won't be around today and then I can do whatever I want:p

So Sat's run was o.k. My time was good but other then that it was just o.k. It was cold and windy outside. I had a stitch in my right side most of the time. It was the first time I had taken a belt with a drink attached and that was kind of irritating me. And I just wasn't in to it. I don't know if it was b/c I had a cold brewing or I was next door the night before and had 3 drinks and went to bed late....maybe it was both of those reasons!:eek:

Sat night I went out with the girls and it was fun. They were different girls then I would normally hang out with and trust me....that was a nice change!:) I welcome that any day! LOL When I left that party I met up with DH at another one and the crowd was small. So small that I felt bad for leaving so we were there until almost 4 a.m!!!:eek::eek::eek: I got to sleep in though b/c DS was with the inlaws for all night.

Then yesterday lunch time we decided to take a little RT and find somethings for the house. We need some new bar stools and thats one of the things we were looking for. Of course, we didn't find any. I found some nice ones on the Sears website though. I am going to take a quick look around this town before I order them though.

So todays workout will just be cardio I think. Its a sunny day so I feel like running outside.

Belinda** Enjoy your workout!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Morning, im still debating on what today's workout will be. I was real proud of myself at the b-day party yesterday...i manage to avoid the cake and all the higher calorie food sitting around. It felt good to have control:)

I plan on getting in a workout this morning, kinda looking forward to it after taking 3 days off. I may do that LIC cardio premix! Its pretty fun.

Belinda-Have a good workout!

Lori-enjoy your run!

Cookie-Yes, the b-day party was my sister's baby...i can't believe she is already two. I wish I had some pics but i can't find my camera:confused: She is so adorable.

Hello to everyone...bbl

Good morning!

Belinda: Yeah, DH is coming home. Now that is good news. Good job on bringing healthy eats like that at the BBQ

Amelia: I hope you are feeling better today. Maybe a touch of TOM not helping? Get a workout in if you can, even if you don't feel like it. It will make you feel better and like you did something for yourself. And don't worry about coming here to whine :)

Lori: Well, how you can go out and party like that with the runs you get in is just beyond me. Well done though! Glad you got some time to hang out with DH and go out.

Iris: LOL, you didn't find me but I did run into someone from work on my relaxing weekend away from it all. Wouldn't you know it. We went to Manchester VT. Nice backbone indeed.

Cookie: Ugh on your shoulder. That is a major problem. Now I remember you have to drive a lit for work. Can you do that anymore? I need to focus on my eats too.

Deb: Saw the details about the changes at work. I hope it is all going OK and that you are not too busy. I hope that you didn't get sick after all and that your reunion went well.

Trish: I hope you had a nice weekend and worked out well.

We went to Manchester VT and did a lit of hiking with DH this weekend. It was really nice. They also had an outdoor hot tub which was great. Yesterday morning we missed the turn during our hike though and ended up climbing almost to the top of Equinox which was not our plan. By the time we got back it was quite a long hike. I got DOMS from that! So no need for CC :eek: Today, I will either stretch or do yoga in the evening if I can. There is a yoga class I like on Monday nights.

I am still struggling with my lower back, my achiles tendon and my weight/eats. So I will try a mixture of yoga and STS for a while and really focus on my eats. I hope it goes well. Then in a couple of weeks if my back is fully better I will kick it up a notch again and hope to keep the eats low carb as much as possible.

Have a great day everyone.

Amelia: you posted while I was writing. Good job at the bday party! Yes that LIC premix is a good one. Have a nice day and take care of yourself :)

Hallo ladies.

I am done with my workout, I went heavier than I did the first time around! I also did Ab Hits "PS back" 10-5 min. I got a nice burn in my abs!

Sorry, I have no time for personals! I have to visit a friend in the hopital. I hate going there:confused:

I will be back later!

Hi girls,

I went to the gym today and did CC 3 on the ellipitical. I'm going to do the 4-week Brazilian Butt Lift rotation but add cardio from the gym and do Cathe upper body workouts either 1 or 2 per week. I have to do Bum Bum soon.

The reunion was a lot of fun, except we were in so much traffic going & coming home:( I was pretty good with my eating too because the food wasn't close to me:)

Belinda - Do you bring your food already cooked to the BBQ? So glad to hear DH is coming home:) Great job with the ab workout:)

Lori - After training is over for the marathon your runs will seem like a piece of cake . . . unless you continue at this pace;)

Amelia - Great job with control at the party. Are your family members amazed with your progress?

Helene - So someone did find you this weekend:eek: Of all people a co-worker. The few times I have hiked I get a lot of DOMS.

Iris - Where are you today? Are you busy getting rid of the "D's"? Do you have more time now that your studying is over?

Cookie - Wow, you did a lot of walking. If you keep that up you won't have to worry about your eating:)

Trish - I hope your weekend ended up being relaxing. Are you close to the Garden State or Paramus Mall?

Enjoy the rest of the day:)

Good Evening Ladies...........

So here I am, another EX (from over 10 years ago! :eek:) shows up out of nowhere at the infusion center. We never spoke, I sat with my back to him, and my mother was hysterical over it the whole time. I think he was there with his grandmother who was getting a blood transfusion (along with his mother, brother, and WIFE). I know this because what I"m assuming was his mother ( I never met her back years ago, I was off to college soon after we started dating) was standing and waiting outside the bathroom by where we were....talking to us! :eek: My mom thinks she was speaking to us because she knew who we were! :confused: I can't even go to chemo and not have "D" drama! :eek:

I'm in the middle of cooking, and I have a webinar for Training the Core from 7-9....so when I get back with dinner, I'll be back with personals!

Ok back with din din and personals

Belinda- Nice workout today!! I'm sorry your friend is in the hospital. :( I never did get my run in yesterday! I got about halfway through C&W cardio and said screw it ....I just dont' feel well 2 days per month.

Amelia- Yeah I like LIC cardio too, I should have done that yesterday! I quit C&W because it dawned on me about "Buttercup" and it discouraged me...lol Are you still keeping up with TBL? I liked Victoria, but am kind of glad she's gone. From here on out, it's gonna be hard to see any of them go! I know I'll cry if Sam goes.....I think I have a crush. ;)

Lori- Obviously your boss was around today......lol Nice runs!

Deb- I didn't know you had BBL. Cooool. So what kind of workouts are those?? I should look........ From what I hear, it gives good results, but I've never previewd a workout. I'm so nervous about branching out from Cathe and/or Weight training. I don't necessarily have more "time", just less "stress", because now it's I can catch up on housework, cooking, cleaning, and looking for a job time. :)

Helene- How was the weather in VT? Hiking sounds so much fun. :) I would love to do things like that *someday*. lol Ohhh, and you'll be proud of me. I went to the co-op all by myself yesterday!! Tupperware, bags and all!

Cookie- lmao@ potential to be boring. That's hysterical. Wow, that's a lot of miles! How was the Blind Side?? I looovveed that movie! that little kid was a laugh riot!

Trish- I see you lurking again.............................:cool:

Ok, so no workout today....super early appointment with my mother (we ended up being there 4 hours, which is kinda normal), then we went shopping, had lunch, then I went to the market and came home and cooked (and this recipe took FOREVER). And now an online class..... Definitely yoga later....Where does the day go?? BBL or in the morning!

Hi Girls!

Never had a chance to check in all day:mad: My flight was late so I was late getting home and I have to go back again at 12:30:mad: and I have another r flight leaving at 8!!! This might not sound to bad but the flight I am going back for at 12:30 are never in a rush to leave! The only good thing is that I think there is a patient onboard (its a medivac) so they shouldn`t be sitting around for to long. Im not sure where I will fit my workout in tomorrow morning. I may be able to get a workout in after my flight leaves. I guess I will have to wait and see tomorrow morning.

My run today was little over 11 k. It was a beautiful morning. I am looking forward to doing weights on Wed and Thurs though.

Belinda** Good job with your workout today and nice job on going heavier!!!

Ameila** You probably controlled yourself at the b-day party better then I would have. Hope you got your workout in!

Iris** You and ``D`` drama! ( my computer is in french mode...how does this happenÉÉÉÉ ....and É is a question mark):eek::eek: You must feel as if you have some free time on your hands now that studing is over. Sounds like you had a great day with your mom.

Deb** What kind of reunion were you at...highschool...(question mark isn`t working:eek:) Did anyone look the same...LOL I added a guy on FB the other day that I grew up with and he was good looking when we were younger....ah....not so much anymore! Ick! Glad I didn`t end up with that! LOL

Helene** Sounds like you had a great weekend with DH! I think DH and I are going to do some hiking this summer. Believe me...i was tired on sat night. And of course most of it had to do with the run I did. I was ready for bed at 10`ish but couldn`t leave the party that early.

I will bb in the a.m!!

Lori:)

Evening Ladies,

I swear, weekends just go toooo fast! Almost seems like there's only one day instead of two! I did get a nap in yesterday but then stayed up late watching tv last night and was dragging all day:confused:. This morning's wo was a sluggish iClimb wo...only burned about 270 cals in 30 min:mad: During lunch I did D33(?) Chest & Back. Hoping for some DOMs.

Belinda - I'm in the last week of FF's leg rotation. It has been really great for me! Looking forward to starting her latest one next week. How have your results been? Hope your visit with your friend went well.

Lori - How nice to have the night AND morning off!! Hope you soaked up the sunshine during your run:)

Amelia - Big ^5 to you for sticking your eating plan in front of all that temptation:cool: My eating has been good for all of 4 or 5 days now! LOL!! To think I used to eat good ALL the time. Don't know what happened to my commitment! Hope your cardio was fun!

Helene - Sounds like a great trip with DH! I just got a brochure in the mail for Vermont or was it New Hampshire. Definitely want to check it out. Sounds like you have a good plan to get back on track;)

Deb - I'm still on the fence on buying BBL. You'll have to let me know how you like it. Will this be your first rotation? Yup, I'm about 1 mile from PP Mall and 2 miles from GSP. Do you do any work in those malls?

Iris - You are a "D" magnetic!! LOL!! Yup, didn't get a chance to check in much over the weekend, but I definitely peeped in on you guys;) So, what'd ya make for dinner?? I hope it came out good!

Cookie - Hope you are feeling better!

Tomorrow will just be cardio in the morning and hopefully a walk to work. Today was rainy and yucky so I decided to ride the subway:rolleyes:. Talk to you tomorrow.

Good evening,

DH and I took the dogs for a long walk after dinner.

Cookie, my thoughts and prayers are with your!

Lori, job well done! I can't believe you went out the night before your run:eek: Glad you enjoyed the party. Nice workout today.

Trish, awesome job with iClimb and D33 today. I don't always burn a lot of cal in a cardio workout. Nice job! When DH saw after almost 3 weeks, he was amazed the way I looked! He said I am so tiny and tight:eek: I bought a few pants a few month ago, they are all haning on me like a sack:eek: I am leaning out very nice! What results are you seeing?

Helene, glad you enjoyed your trip with DH.

Amelia, good job not eating the cake. You wouldn't believe the crap the had at the BBQ, this stuff didn't even looked good. I am glad I took my own stuff, this way I stay away from the bad stuff like chips and stuff. Nice job, with LIC today.

Iris, that's what I said, screw it! Glad you enjoyed your workout.

Debbie, nice job with your workout today. I made a salad, made my own dressing! The fish I put in foil, that's it!

Good night, girls! You all going to sleep and I am getting ready to start a new day. I will go for a run soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.