Commit to get fit and lean for April 24, 2010

Good Morning!

I am sitting in bed, sipping foffee. Something I rarely do. DH mixed my coffee for me and brought it to me. Now DS is awake so he is sitting in the bed with me, watching tv. Sounds like a good start to a sat morning:)

Yesterdays workout was abs,PH UB and 4 miles on the TM. I did the first two seg of CC#6. Today's long run is suppose to be 23 kms, which isn't very long so I am going to switch it with next weeks run which is 29. I am thinking I should be able to manage running 23k next week for a a.m run before work. I don't like sending DS to the sitters on Thurs to fit my long runs in. Plus I skipped last weeks 19k run so going a little further probably won't hurt me.

Tonight I have a stagette party with a bunch of girls I don't really know that well. I know the bride (of course) and the girl who is hosting it for her but the rest of them I just know to see. There is also a house party we are invited to so DH will go to that and if the stagette is lame I will meet up with him there.

Belinda** The other thing with pants is that the petite sizes are to short for me. I must be right in the middle...surprise, surprise! My friend and I are the same height but her legs are shorter so alot her stuff is to short for me. Who would have thought? So I feel your pain!! Have a good workout today!

Ameila** How was your workout yesterday?

Iris** Yeah...TTOM really plays with our heads and emotions doesn't it? I know I could cry at the drop of a hat sometimes and you know its only going to get worse as we get older!:mad: Seriously....is there anything good about it all!? LOL

Deb** I soooo need a hair cut. I haven't had once since last summer!:eek: And she cut it so short that I haven't need one. I was also like to get something funky done with the color....nothing to crazy. Just something different. Sounds like work is going to be interesting for you the next little while.

Trish** I love it when my butt and hamstrings are sore.:) Makes me think I am lifting my buns up and warding off cellulite:) That's usually where is all starts!

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Good morning!

Well, we are about to take off until tomorrow and leave the noise to my parents :eek: We had a great time last night with dinner and the blue comedy tour show. The guys were having so much fun they just kept going at the end with "I believe" and such things. We had a great time.

Ok, I'll try to be back tomorrow and report. I'm taking my shoes and I plan to do a CC at the hotel.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

Today is D22 Chest, Back,Tri's. Yesterday was a rest day. The day at work went silky smooooth, a lot different than last week! It was slow for a friday and friday night, but there was no trouble....at all. No DG either. GOOD. TOM finally came, so I feel much much much better *emotionally*. :) I work tonight, and not the usual day shift today. I wanted that so I could sleep for more than 5 hours.:confused:

Belinda- Have a great workout! I've opted for the squat rack legs in Meso 3. I figure I'll get enough plyo in on future rotations!

Deb- Sorry about the pressure at work! Do you have to do the presenting?? I think DG is either purposely doing this, or all of a sudden really just doesn't care at all, which is possible, it wouldn't surprise me, and I would have been right this whole time about him. I think what bothers me now is that after ALL of this (we're talking back to pre-Daytona), and it's just gonna come to the point that we can't stand each other and treat each other like s*** ? I never wanted THAT. :confused:

Lori- Glad you are enjoying your Saturday morning! No, I am NOT looking forward to getting older with these hormones......*sigh* I am kind of glad that I can recognize it for what it is beforehand, so I can attempt to keep myself in check! And tell myself that I REALLY dont' feel like that. lol

Trish- Woo hoo! On your DOMs. :D Gotta love it! What are your plans for the weekend??

Cookie- How's the shoulder??? I hope you're coming out for our Friday get together!

Helene- Have a wonderful weekend away! (Wherever you're going, Mrs. Mysterious) :p

So what about DJ you say?? Well, I still see him/talk to him. But he's got in his head that we're going to be spending more time together now that I'm not under the stress of this test, and that's NOT the case. I still have a thousand things to do. I'm in a spot right now that I can't be worried about having some guy in my life. All I can think about is what's best for me right now, what's best for my family , and advancing my life, and I have no problem telling people (including guys at the bar who inquire) that I'm selfish! (right now). Somebody just asked me last night what would happen if Mr. Right just came in out of nowhere. I said "He'd have to wait!" ..lol I think I like having the "options" around me :p, but I don't want the pressure! It makes me want to RUN in the opposite direction. :confused: I have a feeling sometime here soon, that I might end the DJ scenario too.......*sigh*

Ok off to workout, update my resume, and I'm going to apply some places today! *restaurant wise* BBL

Morning!
Iris, CONGRATS! Read you aced the ACE. Nice job. Now on with your fab life. Love your attitude that it is about you, as it should be.
Lori, your hair comments remind me of a conversation w/dd yesterday. She wants new highlights in her hair - magenta. Actually, with her dark hair I think it would look good. My attitude with hair is it will always grow back. So what are you going to do? Is it harder knowing how to do hair yourself?
Belinda, love those plyo leg workouts. How do you like them? How's the weather over there now?
Amelia, how are you doing? Watching baseball this weekend?
Helene, glad to hear you liked last night's show. I was thinking of you when I was reading the preview in the TU. Glad you had a chance to get away with dh.
Deb, I have to go back and read the past few days posts. Do you have to give a presentation? How are you doing?
Trish, doms! I miss them, so glad you have them.
Well, now have an mri scheduled but not til Thurs. Dr thinks it is calcium deposits causing most of my pain, but have to rule out torn rotor cuff. If not rotor cuff, we have to see if I can handle another corisone shot before surgery. Tried explaining that it is so frustrating that I can't workout, but not a lot of sympathy. He said he was surprised I could do much of anything with that much calcium deposits in there anyway! Wanted to tell him that I made it thru sts 2x, but didn't. Oh well. Ordering son's tickets home from Mexico for 5/15 - only three more weeks of worrying on that topic. He called yesterday that he's out of money, and I thought, good - less chance of kidnapping.
Cookie

Hi girls,

No workout today. We're going to Queens for another reunion with friends from the old neighborhood. DH doesn't really want to go as usual. He thinks reunions should be every few years instead of every few months. I think it will die down.

I ran into DS's GF yesterday at the store and she told me her whole family had the stomach flu. DS told me she wasn't feeling well last night and for some reason my stomach isn't right today:confused: please don't let me get sick at this reunion.

Belinda - What rotation are you doing?

Lori - Now that's the life be brought foffee to bed:) Have fun at your (we call it) bachelerotte party, usually lots of drinks & shots around here. Not that I've been to one in years.

Helene - Enjoy your trip. So are you afraid of the paparazzi finding you:eek:

Iris - I don't have to give a presentation just have to have my displays looking perfect which is difficult since there will be shoppers around. It's so weird how 2 people are attracted/love each other and end up hating each other. There has to be a better way . . . so many messy divorces around here.

Cookie - How would they get rid of the calcuim deposits, surgery? Dr. doesn't realize your a Cathlete:p

Amelia - What are you plans for today?

Trish - Great job with the leg DOMS send some my way:)

Have a great day:)

Hallo girls,

My workout is done, I also did abs from Ab Hits "PS legs & Abs/S&H Chest &Back;)

Off to the shower! BBL!

Good evening,

Lori awesome job with yourab, PH UB and 4 miles on the TM yesterday. Hope you enjoyed your long run today. How did your party go? Yeah, I hate buying pants for me:confused: Coffee in bed, nice:eek:

Debbie hope you had fun at the reunion. Hope you don't get the flu;) It sure is going around. I am doing FF's STS/GS rotation. Trish is doing it too:eek: I can be your tester too:p

Helene, enjoy your trip! Make sure you relax too;)

Cookie surgery? Oh NO! I will keep you in my prayers. How do you get that? spring is finally here:eek: about time! LOL! I was more outside today than inside;) As far as plyo leg goes, not my fav:confused: too much high impact! I was afraid to jump on and off the step. Did most of the stuff on the floor:rolleyes: I was sweating like crazy. Glad your son is finally coming home in 3 weeks.

Trish way to go, on the DOMS legs.

Iris nice job with D22 today. Glad you have your head straight about dating! Noting wrong waiting. If Mr. Right comes, you know;) No pressure, girl! You are doing the right thing.

Amelia what did you do today:p

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.