Commit to get fit and lean for April 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

Today I will do GS Back, Shoulders & Biceps!

I will be back to report my workout!

Happy Friday!

Good Morning!:)

I stayed up to late watching the hockey game....and I don't even care for hockey!:mad: I fell asleep during the 2nd OT but it went into the 3rd OT. Glad I went to sleep when I did! DS didn't get up until 7:30 though so that's ok.

I'm not sure what todays workout is going to be. I have my long run planned for tomorrow so I won't be stupid enough to do a leg workout today:confused: Maybe I will do a shorter run and a UB workout. I have a play date this afternoon so I want to get my workout out of the way and clean my house some.

Belinda** Good job with your workout! The things Iris had listed there I had never even heard of....and you knew where to buy all except one? LOL I just a little shorter....nothing tall about me:p Thats why the new length of jeans is driving me nuts. Average length is now 33 when it use to be 32. 32 to was o.k if I was wearing boots with my jeans...not anymore. Now they are dragging the ground. I don't know why they are making them longer. Apparently we are getting fatter....not taller! LOL

Deb** Nice workout yesterday. What kind of changes are taking place at work? My boss told me yesterday that one of the other businesses that was bought in the city like ours...is sending their invoices to head office for them to do!:confused: While we are trying to figure everything out, they are sitting pretty. He said "they could have sent them here and we would have done them":mad: I think the reason why we are doing them is b/c he said we would, not b/c they wanted us to do them.

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Morning

Belinda~Good job with GS today

Lori~Have a good workout this morning.

Iris~I knew you could do it...Congratulations! Nice workout yesterday day too.

Trish~Nice job on your leg workout and walking to work!!!

Deb~I forgot about Avatar coming out...mmm,maybe thats why DH left me note asking me to wake him up early so we could go to walmart?(i was wondering why he wanted to go to walmart..now i know:p) Nice job on your spin class!

Cookie~What are you plans for the day?

Hello to anyone i missed!

Today MM is on tabs...can't wait to burn;) bbl

Good morning Lori and all who follows,

I have the same problem with pants beeing to long. I hardly find pants for petite. I am not sure if the spelling is right:rolleyes: Last week I bought 3 pair of jeans, the thing. I really like them. I have to wear hight heals shoes. LOL, yeah! I love to cook! My mom was a chef! Not a good idea doing a leg workout before your run. Enjoy your workout.

Amelia, have fun with MM.

BBL!

Good Morning Ladies

Thanks for all of your support!!!! :D:D

It was a great day, a BAD night. It was so slow.........I wanted to cry and just leave, because it's like the ghetto bar at night and I just can't stand it anymore. I dread doing a double today. DG went to dinner with all the boys from upstairs, (my co-worker told me). I knew he'd be back. And he was. He barely said hello to me, and sat at a table, miserable. He never even asked me how the exam went.....:( Why does it bother me? It bothers me because TOM stillllll hasn't arrived and I'm just emotional and I'll get over it in five minutes hopefully.

Belinda- Wow! Target has all that stuff?? Thanks for all that info. I have just accepted the fact that I need to hem all new pants. Wait, let me rephrase that....I have just accepted the fact that I need to let someone else hem all my new pants. :p Have a great workout today!!!

Amelia- Have a great workout! ;)

Lori- I got the results back right away I think because of it being a computer based test. When I found out, I wanted to jump and hoot and holler and high five the rest of the people in the room,, but I refrained! Yeah maybe I can celebrate next year sometime. :rolleyes: I am just booooked! *sigh* The only day I have is Sunday, but who "celebrates" then?? And that's market day this week...lol Have a great workout today!

Deb- I haven't seen Avatar yet, but heard it's great!! I hope things wont' change drastically for you at work. :confused: I hate when that happens, everything is going along just fine, and some yinyang decides to change everything and throw everyone off....lol And the new "D" is actually an old "D", he only factors in when he comes into contact with new "D"'s...lmao....I know, it's sick....

Trish- Nice workout yesterday! I have definitely seen results from M2 Legs combined with running this past month. I never did stick it to DG, because he acted like I didn't even exist on this planet last night. Somebody asked me "what next" too last night, and I said making it through the day is next on my agenda....lol

Helene- Yeah I was lurking last night!! :eek: But it's such a pain in the rear to check in from my phone, unless it's something short. Thanks for all the info! And for the advice. My pantry IS filling up....:eek::eek: A few of the items (like wheat berries) I know I would use. I think a trip to the co-op next week is in order if you want to go? So you never told me where you're going this weekend?? And I got your message!!! :) Enjoy the show tonight!! I am soooo jealous. lol

Ok ladies...Have a wonderful day!!

Hi girls,

It's quiet around here today. I seriously have ADD, I go to do something and start doing something else. I must have said I was going to do 5 things and did 5 "other" things today:confused: I did do Zumba today and last minute got a haircut:)

The month of May my company is testing new designs for a wallet I merchandise and it is in a select group of stores across the US. The thing is we have 2 weeks to present it to the buyers and show them how good they will sell. I have about 3 stores in the test market and the worse part is my stores will be looked at very closely so I'm pretty nervous. At least I don't have the NYC Macy's:)

Belinda - Our Target doesn't have all that stuff, but some of my local foodstores & Trader Joe's does. Hope you had fun with upper body.

Lori - Maybe you'll score extra points with the new bosses for doing the invoices. Have fun with your long run tomorrow . . . you probably can't do legs for days after that.

Amelia - I was at Walmart today and picked up Avatar not sure when I'll have a chance to watch it though.

Iris - Maybe DG thinks you'll be leaving soon so he doesn't even want to know what the test results were. What happened to DJ?

Helene - Enjoy your trip:)

Cookie - How has working and using the computer been with your shoulder?

Trish - Enjoy the weekend, I hope you don't have too much planned.

Enjoy the rest of the day:)

Evening ladies,

Quick check in...my buns & hamstrings are soooo sore:eek:. I actually cut my wo (iClimb) short this morning because it was too much. Even skipped my pilates class :confused:. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. It is my rest day so I'll be taking it easy after the girl's dance class. Will catch up on personals tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.