Commit to get fit and lean for April 21, 2010

Good Morning!:)

I can't believe it is the 21st already??? Another month almost gone? Holy smokes! Not only that...once this month is over it won't be long before marathon time is here:confused: I felt like I was doing a good job preparing myself for it but I didn't get my long run in last week and that's kind of throwing me for a loop. Maybe after I run on Sat I will feel better.

Well, I told myself yesterday that no matter how windy,rainy or cold it was outside, that I would be running in it. I think I have changed my mind since I woke up! LOL Its another gross day, but I knew it was going to be like that. I am still going to check it out but I forgot until last night, how much I enjoyed those CC's workouts. I had to put them to one side b/c I was getting tired of them but I think I have forgotten them now.

My co-worker said yesterday that its been quiet at work so I am hoping for 2 smooth days. Her DH was also hanging out with my DH last night and he let it slip out how much she makes an hour. Of course DH had to tell me. She makes 3.50 more an hour....thats alot....but she also USE to do alot more work. I am still waiting to see what her duties will be before I bring it up again. I said I was going to wait a month but I don't even think it will be ironed out by then. She said that there was something she was going to have to do and it ain't worth that...and its still something I can do. Now if I could go to work and not have to deal with those phone calls from headoffice asking for certain things...then that would be worth it to me! LOL But it seems right now as if we are both expected to do the samething.

Alright....so if I don't run outside, its going to be another CC. I am thinking #6. No weights....I have DOMS in alot of places today. I will probably do abs again though.

Belinda** I use to play a little handheld tetris game while I was on the TM:) I think that one broke. Then I found another one, that was a little bigger and sometimes I would have to use 2 hands. Then DS threw that one in the pool when we were in FL. I searched for another one but couldn't find one. As odd as it sounds, they keep making the games bigger? Who does that? I thought they would have been making them more compact? Anyway, texting is a little harder but I just took my time. Enjoy your workout today!

I will bbl girls!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

The stress of tomorrow and the fact that TOM is due any millisecond has got me so far over the edge, I just can't stand it. I worked last night, figuring it would be a breeze so I could get some last minute studying done, which I did, but not without peace. It got ugly between me and DG (as soooon as I got to work), he was out of control, and in front of my ex and his best friend. It was the three of them at the bar when I got to work. I just let him give it to me. I told him to keep it up if it made him feel more like a man. He left shortly after, but I knew he'd be back! This time it was only the two of us ( I had no one at the bar at this point, which was fine because I really just wanted to be alone last night)!. I never have to fight back tears, EVER at work, and I did last night, he was so brutal I had to walk away. He left the bar and hid across the teletheater the rest of the night. He had the nerve while I was leaving (he stayed to the VERY end) to see if I wanted to go get something to eat :mad: And he was serious!) I did cry as soooon as I got home, I never cry! Its how I know it's hormones. I know I'll see him today, he'll want to make me as crazy as possible before this test.

Belinda- Have a great workout! I still talk to and see DJ, just not as much.

Lori- Wow I'm surprised that kind of information passed through her DH like that! I'm curious as to how that came up? Have you and your co-worker been there the same amount of time?

Where is everyone??

Today is D24 (Back and Bi's) and a good stretch, because I'm stressed and hurting.....lol BBL

So disappointed :(

I can't believe it, i lost the job:( The old dispatcher came back and wanted her job back and they told me to finish out the day yesterday but wouldn't need me anymore after that.:(:( Im so depressed. I came home yesterday and was crying to DH about it. I don't know why the old dispatcher left or how long she had been gone...why did they hire me if they were going to give her her job back so quickly?:( I just don't understand?

Im so depressed i didn't even want to get out of bed this morning,but the kids have to go to school...:(

I told EVERYBODY about this job, i even put it on FB, I was so proud of it. It seems i just can't win for losing with jobs:( WTH?

Hi ladies,

Had to take Browler back to the vet this morning:confused: took him out this morning before my workout. Saw that blood came out this stool, I was freaking out. This morning he woke me up at 5:30 am letting me know he needed to go outside. I didn't wanted to take him to the same vet I took him last week, I found a good German vet. He testes his stool, told he had an infection. He gave Browler a shut with antibiotics. Browler has to take antibiotices and some other meds for the infection. The vet told me to put Browler on a special diet, which is chicken and rice:eek: He is gonna love that!

I will rest a little than do my leg workout.

Amelia (((HUGS)))) I don't know what to say! I am so SORRY! Something else will open up!

Iris and Lori have fun with your workouts! BBL!

Good morning girls,

Quick check-in, need to run and get a spin bike it's getting so hard now that people have decided to workout since it's spring:confused: what about the other months of the year!

BBL with personals, enjoy your workouts:)

Decided to walk the dog for 30minutes. I will be fine about the job...sorry to vent this morning. Im ok now.:)

Belinda-Im glad Bowler was able to see a good vet! I hope he feels better soon.

Deb-Enjoy your spin class!

Iris-I wanted to send you some hugs, sorry you having such a hard time with DG. Your going to do AWESOME on the test..no worries!!!

Lori-Have a good run today!

hello to everyone!

Last edited:
Hi girls,

I'm home eating lunch and going back to work soon. I did get a bike and needed it:) think this is going to be a bad PMS month:(

Belinda - So sorry to hear about Browler's infection. I do remember Simba liking the special diet too:) I can't believe they are still having problems from that volcano:confused:

Amelia - That is so unfair. I do believe everything happens for a reason, so I'm sure there something coming up that's better for you:)

Iris - Don't let him get in your head. Tomorrow go in there and do the best you can with a clear head. Good luck and we all know you can do it!

Lori - Maybe you should wait until you know who the right person is to talk to and once you know, go in and ask. If I ran playing a game, either I or the game would be on the floor in pieces:eek:

Helene - Is your back feeling better?

Cookie - Wow, you really need a vacation and rest. Ouch on the shoulder:( Did you see the Dr.?

Trish - I hope you're not still partying;)

Have a great day:)

Hey Girls,

I can't believe how nice and quiet it is around here...just like the good 'ole days! (knock on wood!) We are finally catching up...actually I think we have caught up!:) Now I am glad I didn't throw in the towel last week! LOL

Todays workout ended up being abs and I ran outside. Wasn't the best weather ever but it was o.k. I did 10k again.

Belinda** Sorry to hear you dog is sick again. Atleast you know what the prob is now.

Iris** I hope you told DG where to go when he asked you if you wanted to get something to eat? Did he think he could walk all over you and that you were going to be o.k with it? He is either 1) trying to act like a tough guy with hopes that you will see how serious he is and you will hang out with him more or 2) he is trying to belittle you so that you will feel worthless. Either way, I don't know how you are going to truly get rid of this guy! Maybe once you start a new job whipping people in to shape he will leave you alone!:) As for me and my coworker. She as been here longer then me but she left for a short time and worked at DH's store actually. She did the office work here and thats why she was paid more. Of course when we were in the middle of changing owners I did ask my boss if her duties were going to be the same. He told me that he didn't know at that time but he made me feel as if we would be treated fairly. So if her duties change (which I personally think they will) I will either be brought up to what she is making or we will meet in the middle. I am hoping to get brought up to what she is making and to tell you the truth I deserve it for being tied to this place for 24 hours a day.

Ameila** Im not sure that what they did to you was legal? Unless when you are in a probationary period they can? Everyone as one of those, usually last about 3 months. Don't feel bad for telling people that you had a new job and now its gone. You would have done the same thing that anyone else would have done. I bet there is another job out there waiting for you...a better one!

Deb** How was your spin class today? I guess people feel the need to workout now that we have to start shedding layers of clothing. No hiding anymore:p

Alright...I should do a few things I suppose. My boss is in a meeting and I don't know for how long.

Lori:)

'Evening!
Belinda, my dogs are licking their chops at the thought of chicken and rice! Too bad they won't be getting any. Does your dog take his meds willingly? One of mine needs Lyme meds but it is so hard to get it down and have him keep it down He's stubborn. Glad the vet was able to see him right away and that's it's an infection.
Iris, I'm so sorry DG tries to get in your head that way. You deserve someone who treats you so very well. I'd cry too, but good for you not letting him see you. So tomorrow's sthe day. Hope you get a good night's rest.
Lori, you're right - it is strange how the games keep getting larger! How was CC?
Amelia, hugs to you. Wow That must hurt. But it is not you. It's them, and their loss and big mistake. Do they know of another company hiring, they could refer you to? did you do a kb workout so you could punch them out?
Deb, glad you got a bike. This month is turning out to be a pretty challenging one for all of us, it sounds. I have a dr's appt on Friday. The swelling is expected to be down enough for better xrays. Thanks for asking.
Helene, how's everything with you today? Was it sandals you bought when you were in Florida?
Trish, hope your day is going well.
Well, still no workouts for me, and I think it is affecting my energy. Well, that and how I'm sleep deprived from shoulder pain. I did get a lot of walking in with work tho. Anyone else think working out provides you with more energy?

Evening girls!

I actually tried to check in yesterday afternoon but lost my post...something weird seems to be going on these days. Anyway, I missed wos on Sunday and Monday so I'm trying to play catch up. Today's wo was iClimb 25 (40 mins, 487 cals) in the morning and D15(?) Back & Bicep, except I only had time to do back. My biceps are my least favorite muscles to work so I didn't mind skipping them;) Tomorrow will be legs in the AM.

Belinda - Sorry to hear about Bowler, but glad you found a good vet. He's certainly going to enjoy his extra special meals! Good job on GS Legs! How are you liking the rotation? I have one more week and then I will try FF's Get Ready for Summer wo.

Iris - That damn DG!! Do you think he was trying to show off in front of your ex? Wonder what provoked him to be such a jacka$$! Anyway, you are so going to rock that exam! No worries, girl. Get a good night sleep and breeze through it.

Lori - ^5s for sticking with your wo plan;)! Hope the calls have finally calmed down for you.

Amelia - Don't worry about the job - it happens to all of us! There will be other, better jobs down the road! Glad you got out and went for a walk. What are your plan sfor tomorrow?

Deb - HA! My partying is over! I'm having the same issues you are with over crowded gyms...that is one big benefit of the winter months...empty gyms :)

Cookie - Sorry to hear you are having issues with your shoulder and knee(?) Did it happen during a workout? Be sure to let it heal before getting back to working out.

Helene - Hope you're doing well! Are your parents still in town?

Thinking about doing a weigh in this weekend....I'm sure it's up...my eating is still the pits some days. Might not be a good idea:eek:

Good evening,

Thanks for all the hugs and concerns about Browler. He is doing great. He loves this new diet. I got my hotmail account back. Resieved an email from Windows Live (Microsoft) today. I will keep this account for junk, I am afraid I have virus on it? DH doesn't want me to sent mail out for now!

Trish nice cal burn today! Have fun with D15 today and catching up with your workouts.

Iris will keep my fingers crossed tomorrow! You will be fine! I agree, with Trish, he is a ***ass!

Debbie isn't it funny how the gyms fill up before summer:rolleyes: We have the same problems around this time.

Cookie how is your shoulder and knee today? Hope you taking it easy, girl! ((HUGS))) No, he doesn't like taking his meds. LOL! I have to cover them in liver wurst, lol! That's the only way he eats it! I get more engery with my wo! Nice job with the walks!

Lori you are right, games are getting bigger, lol! Nice job on your run today.

I will see you all in the AM! Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.