Commit to get fit and lean for April 20, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I was hoping to start STS this week, but my nose is still blocked:mad:
I will see a professor at the ENT University Clinic in Regensburg at 2 o’clock. My nose is so blocked again. I don’t get it. I am almost out of penicillin (this is my second round). The professor needs to figure something out. I can’t take this anymore! I will keep you guys posted!

Thanks for all your prayers!

Take care,

Morning

Belinda-Thanks keeping us updated, im praying that the professer will be able to help you! Let us know what he says...more squeeze hugs to you!

Today is a 40min cardio on the TM,probably CC & i will also do 4DS Chest & back. I will bbl to report it all!

Good morning girls,

Today, I'm going to the gym to do a boot camp class and then to work.

Belinda - I'll be thinking about you today and wishing all goes well at your appointment today. Let us know what happens.

Amelia - We went to my DH's cousins shower and we have another baby shower at the same place for another of DH's cousins next Sunday. There are so many cool baby stuff since my DS's were little. Have fun with your workout today:)

Hi to everyone who follows and have a great day!!

Workout done...cardio coach volume 6(40mins of it) then 4DS biceps and back(not chest and back...i got it twisted around this morning:rolleyes:) Burned 470cals.

Debbie-bootcamp class sounds fun and how exciting to have two babies on the way in the family! I wish my two older brothers would get married and have some nieces and nephews for me...there still 'single and loving it":rolleyes:

Belinda-How did the appt go?

Hey to everybody that follows.....gotta go get some laundry done and clean up the bathroom.bbl

Hi girls,

I think I'm going to do Disc 10 upper body. I was late for bootcamp today and only worked out for 35 min.

Amelia - Does that mean your brothers babysit for you:D

Belinda - Wondering how it went for you today.

Lori - Are you back yet . . . can't wait to hear about your trip:)

Hi to Cookie & Trish (I hope you didn't party too much:D).

Hope you're not all asleep!
Belinda, what did the professor say? Was he able to give you some medication to help you feel better? Did your DH arrive home? Hope you're doing better.
Amelia and Deb, you two are making me tired just reading about your two-a-day workouts! Wow, aren't you tired? You are both definitely inspiring.
Amelia, did you catch any fish on Saturday? My stepfather used to make us be silent when fishing so I just never cared for it. It was just too hard for me to sit still plus be quiet!
Deb, baby showers are fun. I have one in a couple of weeks for my nieces. How old are your sons?
Lori, are you back yet and running around?
Trish, how was the birthday? What did you do to celebrate?
This is my rest week from weights. I did some yoga this morning. Yep, yoga. And I was even looking forward to it. Who knows, I may someday start longing to go fishing yet. Tomorrow I'm going to try Cathe's ab marathon. The sore abs that will result should help me to keep my eating in line.
Sleep well.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.