Commit to get fit and lean for April 2, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I have to go back to the doctor, I still can't breath out of my nose:mad: I don't think I have allergies, I think I have an enfection! I feel like I have something stuck in my nose. I am tired of this. I am up since 3 a.m. again.:mad:

Not sure what cardio I will do?

Have a great day and workout!

Morning ladies,

Quick check in from the train. I did D5 this morning. First weight in about 10 days:confused:! Felt great.

Belinda-I hope you're feeling better soon. Bravo for even thinking about working out!

BBL

Well, if i don't workout today it will be my third rest day in a row..someting that hasn't happened in a very long time:confused: My body aches are gone but my nose is still clogged...i started feeling better yesterday in the afternoon so i will attempt a workout around 1 today.

On tabs today is Cardio coach volume 2 and i need to do some lower body also,since that was yesterdays workout....sigh,being sick really stinks:(

Belinda-ugh,I feel your pain...did we catch a cyber bug together? We got sick the same time...LOL! Hopefully your doctor will give you something today that will help! Have you taken a rest day yet? I know its hard for us catheites to stop working out for one day but it may help in the long run:):p

Trish-Great job with disc 5! How have you been lately?

Lori-How is the adult thrush this morning? hopely it went away...both my kids had the child version of that and it was a PITA to treat:rolleyes:

Hey to Debbie,Cookie and Kristine!

bbl..hopefully reporting a workout!:rolleyes:

Hey to everybody that follows

Good Morning!

I ended up working out last night at 10:confused: I don't care....people keep hogging my time so thats all i can do about that:) Did cc #6 and abs...but while I was doing abs, DS woke up crying...and guess what I found? He threw up in his crib:( I felt like crying!:( I need sleep and no stress right now...how can he be sick again?
So here I was covered in sweat, home alone but I had to get him cleaned up so I put him in the shower with me, while he was crying the whole time. Then I put him in bed with me but he came around again and didn't throw up anymore. Im not sure what was up with that. I could blame it on coughing if he were...but he wasn't. Maybe something just upset his stomach? My MIL was here last night and she as some kind of stomach bug. They are leaving for the Domincian today and I think she is going anyway...can't blame her! I would to! LOL

Belinda** Hope you find out whats wrong???

Ameila** Glad to hear you are feeling better. My mouth isn't as bad anymore but the bumps are still on my tongue....very weird!

Deb** Thanks for the update on the weather. I took my summers clothes out yesterday and I think all I need is tank tops. I tried to get some yesterday but DS wouldn't cooperate with me at the store so i left again:rolleyes: Im trying to figure out what to wear on the plane. We don't get into Fl until 12 at night so maybe jeans?

Trish** Have a good workout. I have been slacking in the weight dept lately to.

Im going to do a leg workout today and another run. All that is on the scehdule today is a tanning apt at 6:30, can't wait!

Scale as been kind to me lately, today it was 121.4, lowest I have been in a while. Hopefully I can keep it around there until we go.

My friend told me yesterday that after trying on her swimsuits she told her DH she was't going!:p She said there were things going on with her legs that have never happened before. Then she said " what about you, do you have anything going on back there"? I felt bad for saying "No" but did she actutally think that someone who works out as much as I do would have anything nasty going on back there?;) We all have our problem areas. Mine is more of my midsection cause I am short waisted but my friend as an awesome midsection.

BBL!
Lori:)

Lori-How long do you lay in the tanning bed? Im going to start going soon...i want to get red the first time!(but not burnt!) What kind of tanning lotion do you use?

Ameila** I just bought a little container of stuff when I went last night, whatever she suggested. I got in the stand up, although I perfer the lie down b/c I like the power nap:D But last night,I think I liked the stand up better. Its shorter b/c its more powerful. The longest you can get in the stand up for is for 10 mins so last night I got in for 6 b/c I haven't went in about 2 yrs. I didn't burn so I may get in tonight for the whole 10 mins:) Its not something I would want to do all yr round but its also nice to not be pasty white either;)

Lori:)

Lori-There is a new tanning bed salon down the street,im not sure if they have a stand up but i will check. If they dont have a stand up bed,I will lay for 15mins,when i go that is...sometime soon:rolleyes:. Guess i will get whatever lotion they recommend too

My workout is done...did ccv2 and phabbs..yeah,im proud of myself. My head starting hurting afterwards though:rolleyes:.

have a good day girls!

Good afternoon girls,

I went to spin class this morning. My weight is up so I'm going to increase my cardio the next couple of days. I'm also going to run with my running group at 6PM. It's really nice out today.

Belinda - I hope you feel better soon and the Dr. helps you out.

Trish - Good job with getting your workout in.

Lori - I always self tan before vacation it makes me feel like a droppped a couple of pounds. I tried the spray on tan at the tanning place not a good experience. I needed to hold my breath and it got all over even on the bottom of my feet :eek:-- doing it myself works out better. I think wearing jeans would be a good idea on the plane, sometimes they keep it so cold also in case you get a cool day in FL at least you'll have your jeans too.

Amelia - Too funny that you and Belinda have the same thing. Rest up and the 2 of you will be back in no time:)

Hi to everyone who follows!!

'Evening!
Must be something about our group, 'cause my sinuses are also bothering me like crazy! So bad, my stomach is aggravated.
Belinda, hope you're feeling better. Did you get to the dr?
Amelia, rest up. Hope you feel better.
Lori, hope your son is okay again. You don't slow down long enough for something to get on you anywhere. When is your trip again?
Deb, did you get your run in? Are you still dogsitting? I ran the other day, and between that and STS legs, my piriformis syndrome is back in full force. Hurts to sit, stand, bend, move, .... I was stretching in a ladies' room today and got a couple of really strange looks. Oh well, it was better than suffering.
Trish, are you enjoying STS? I like Meso 2 better than 1 cause there is less moving and changing of weights. Seems to go faster without all that stopping and starting. It certainly is not easy though.
Took today off as a rest day 'cause of the sinuses. Yesterday was 17 legs. I will never look at paperplates the same way again.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.