Commit to get fit and lean for April 19, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Sorry I never checked in yesterday. I was sooo tired. Instead of working out, I took a long nap yesterday, I needed that;) By the time I woke up, it was to late to get a workout in. Went to bed 4 hours later and slept through until this morning.:rolleyes:

PLEASE, be careful on facebook. Whoever hacked in my facebook account, chatted with my friends on FB, asking for money. Report it to FB right away and don't fall for their scams. If you have the same password for every account, CHANGE right away.

I will be back to report my workout.

Morning

Today is The Biggest Loser Cardio Max for 30 minutes. Im so beat, TOM is really kicking my butt :(

Hello to Everyone, i will bb this afternoon for some personals!:)

GS Chest & Triceps plus abs are done! I realized Monday's are not my day to work out in the mornings, I have no energy:eek: Again I had a hard time with my weights today, had to lower it :eek: Next Monday I will do my weight workout in the afternoon/evening see if I do better:confused: Now I have an ear infection in both ears:confused::( and my sinus are blocked. I am all screwed up:confused: I have no luck since last week.

Amelia, let me know how you like this one! My next rotation I will do all Jillian Michelas dvd's.

BBL!

Last edited:
Morning!

Belinda: Ugh, the FB thing is annoying. I'm thinking I might delete my profile. I never log on anyways. It would resolve that problem before it even appears. I hope you feel better soon. :( But nice job getting your workout in. That's a good one, but still fast paced. Hope your DH can come home soon.

Lori: So I hope you had a good work day yesterday without your boss underfoot :D Sorry that vaca won't happen this year, but at least the weather is getting warmer, so it will be a bit easier. Did DD go on her class trip yet. Did you explain to her that her class trip costs as much as a family vaca? Not that we should make our kids feel bad. But teenagers might need a reminder that things don't happen by themselves :rolleyes: 9.5 km sounds like a short run for you now. It would kill me though :eek:

Amelia: Yeah on getting your workout in before work. I'm just about to go down and do the same thing. Sorry about the sluggishness. What are you eating at work today?

Iris: LOL, yeah I feel better, just didn't have time. You crack me up! Is your exam today? I completely lost track. I hope we here about it all soon. That situation the other night really was horrible. I can't wait until you find another option. Dinner next time..... Vino Santo in Latham is interesting and has small servings which is nice. Just a though? I love the last week of M2. It's short and to the point!

Cookie: So sorry you have been under the weather again! Are you joining us for dinner? I think it would be a nice break from all that stuff. ;) I hope you got your workout in and felt better this morning. Do you know Vino Santo in Latham for dinner?

Deb: I went back to read posts and all I can thing about is the dog story from a couple of days ago :p Too funny! Sorry about digging in to the sweets, I think it happens to the best of us :) I went to Chili's last night and had a nice el presidente margarita. Don't want to know how much that set me back.

Trish: Glad the Bday went well. DH had a great idea! :eek: I hope you got your workout in too!

Not much more to report from yesterday. Went to Chili's with the family. Yummy and the kids were almost well behaved that we could all eat at the same time. progress!

OK, off to the basement before it is too late! Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

Today is D24(?) Legs. And probably Abs and a stretch. I really slept in today.....until quarter after 8! I haven't slept this late in I don't know how long.

Belinda- Yikes, sorry about your ear infections! You have been having the worst of luck this week! :( I hope you have a good workout.

Amelia- Most of the time I'll skip workouts when TOM is at it's worst. :confused: Hope you have a good day at work! How was it getting up on a Monday morning??

Helene- So you went off to your basement, and did......what? lol Are your parents still in town? Where is this restaurant in Latham? I've never heard of it. My exam is Thursday morning. I wish it was today so I could get it over with! lol

Cookie- I hope you are up to dinner this month?? I'm sorry you were sick all these days!!! I hope no traveling for you this week?

Ok ladies.....BBL, and probably with my cooking questions of the week...lol

Hello again,

Just a quick check-in (from work ;) ) to let you know (and especially Iris :p) that I did LIC cardio blast for 45 minutes or so and 406 calories. That's good.
I am also supposed to go to yoga tonight.

Good Morning!:)

I am later checking in then normal. DS had an appointment early to get his earring checked. Because he is behind in his speech they wanted to make sure all angles were covered. I didn't think he had any probs with his earring and I was right....his earring is fine. From there we went to walmart b/c I was all out of laundry detergent...can't get my work done like that:rolleyes:

Its another foggy day today. I should still be able to get outside for a run though. I plan on going when DD comes home from school. She will watch DS for me.

Belinda** I don't have the same password for any of my accounts, I don't think. I had to change my hotmail one a long time ago b/c DD was watching me one day when I put it in. Good job on your workout and nice sleep as well! I did not want to get up early today but we had to be at the hospital by 8!

Ameila** HAve fun with your workout.

Helene** I tell DD all the time about how much money she cost me. I had to give her $160 this weekend just to play in that v-ball tournament but it goes right over her head. Her trip shouldn't cost much more though b/c she already has $400 set a side, my MIL will give her a couple hundred no doubt and we will give her some more. We still have to pay for her lunches I think. Im not sure if the cost of the trip included dinner or not. She leaves on the 8th of May.

Iris** 8:15 isn't sleeling in in my eyes!;) 9;ish is pretty good though and its been a while since I slept that long. Every night I say I am going to bed early but I fall asleep when I put DS to bed and then I get my 2nd wind!:confused:

I will bbl! I am just hanging out here most of the day. There isn't much else to do and the weather is the *hits!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

All the spin bikes were taken so I ended up doing CC5 on the ellipitical my heart rate was pretty high today. Off from work today so I need to do something around here:confused:

Tomorrow is my last STS workout and I will be finished:) Now I have to start thinking of a rotation:eek:

Belinda - Wow, it's crazy how much money the airlines are losing because of the volcano. I hope airfares don't go through the roof. I'm nervous on FB too, I wonder if they even care if viruses are spread.

Amelia - Great job getting your workouts in. Do the kids mind that you are working?

Helene - Chili's has some really good drinks . . . I never want to know the calorie count either:)

Iris - The test came up fast, remember when you first started talking about it. Do you have any contacts as to gyms you could work at?

Lori - I know a few children that were slow in speaking but one day they suddenly caught up. I know around here they have programs in the school that kids can go to even before school age. Enjoy your run and day off.

Cookie - Sorry you weren't feeling well. Any more word on your son?

Trish - Did you fill up DH's closed yet:p

Have a great day:)

Iris - I'm not sure what made me look at post counts today, but we have the exact number of posts:) and Belinda has like 7,000 more then us with Lori not too far behind Belinda.

P.S. Now I messed it up and have one more!

Hey girls, i didn't get a chance to come back and report my workout this morning. Did exactly thirty minutes of that cardio workout..

Im starting to feel the pressure to learn everything at work. Its only my third day so maybe im just being dramatic, as usual. Thats me Mrs. Dramatic:cool: LOL

I did feel kinda stupid today, when a customer calls in and wants us to come out and do a check up or whatever there is a written paragraph that the lady training me typed out to help explain our prices and so fourth, well I couldn't get the pronunciation of Diagnostics out of my mouth right...my tongue just wouldn't work. I kept pronuncing it 'dagnostics'.....:rolleyes: oh well. I think it was safe to say that we lost that customer;) LOL

Belinda- Im sorry your not feeling to good, hope your sinuses clear up soon. I think you will like the Jillian workouts, ive got 30 day shred and its pretty intense. The one i did today was Cardio max, im not sure why they call it cardio max when all Bob does during the first 20 minutes is lower body stuff. It got my HR up though so i guess thats all that matters.

Deb-Nice job on CCv5, i need to start doing those again. So far the kids are handling my job pretty good, im home with them at night so i really like that!

Lori-Good news about your DS's hearing! I need to get my DD's hearing checked..she says what a lot, but then again she may be just ignoring me. How was your run?

Helene-Nice job on LIC this morning! I took a low cal chicken sandwich, yogurt and a fiber one bar for lunch. I was going to bring a salad too but my salad mix bag went bad:(

Iris-Nice job on D24! I wasn't to thrilled about waking up so early on a monday morning :confused: Im thinking about taking a rest day tomorrow..unless i wake up with a lot of energy. Will see.

Cookie-How was your day?

Trish-What workout did you do today?

Did i miss anyone?:confused: ok, off to hang with DH, he's off tonight.
Lator Gators!

'Evening!
Belinda, you're so right @ FB! Lately, three people I know have had their accounts hacked and spammed everyone! Really annoying! Hope the nap helped. Why are you so tired on Monday mornings?
Lori, glad to hear about your ds hearing. Bet that's a relief. Isn't it strange that we worry if they don't speak, but then don't want to hear what they say in just a few short years!
Helene, don't know that restaurant, but it sounds great! Where in Latham is it? How much sleep do you get? You sound like Lori with all your energy!
Iris, a couple of more days! You'll dazzle them with all your knowledge.
Amelia, you sound like you got right into the swing of working and juggling everything. I often was overwhelmed with it when my kids were little and involved in a lot of activities.
Trish, are you recovering from the birthday celebrations or did you hurt your back moving some of your clothes? JK My dh never gave me his closet, or what is supposed to be his portion of the walk-in closet. I have gradually taken the whole thing over, and he has to keep his shirts in another room. In all fairness, it is not all clothing, I do also store books, photos, and a million shoes, sweaters, slacks, etc!
Deb, got your pm and will send one back. Thiink I found a Zumba class that I'm hoping to try next Monday. They are so popular, lines form more than half an hour in advance!
Well, now I think I tore my rotor cuff! It is sooo painful; I could hardly sleep last night. Since this is not my first time doing it, I'm not sure there is much to do except wait. And in case you all never guessed it, patience is not my middle name nor a virtue I will ever have. Had to drive my dh's car 'cause mine is standard, even automatic is rough. Then I fell struggling to get something out of the car and banged up my knee. So I'm limping and leaning! No workout today. Geeeesh this is driving me crazy. Gonna try to immobilze the shoulder tomorrow and see how it goes with the treadmill.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.