Commit to get fit and lean for April 17, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

My morning is starting out not so great:mad: Got an phone call from DH around 4 am my time, saying someone hacked into my hotmail/facebook account:mad: I can no longer get into my hotmail account. My DH and kids knew what happend before I did:confused: I glad they knew first, they changed all my accounts, canceled my credit cards. Hotmail isn't much help at all. I just hope they are not doing to much damage with my info. Kids changed my amazon/ebay/hotmail/facebook account. You name it! I lost all my CC's:confused: I emailed Sean, to let him know what happend! I also contacted Cathe.com. I don't want anyone going shopping on my account:confused: this is crazy!

I am not even sure if my DH is coming home tomorrow, he is in the states. With that volcano in Iceland, no flights to Frankfurt or Munich:confused:

I am so tired, maybe i will try to get some more sleep!

Happy Birthday, Trish! I wish you all the best, my friend. Have fun on your special day.Have a nice piece of cake;):p

Good Morning!:)

Quiet night here last night. DH and I just sat around. He watched the hockey game while I took my nails off and put more on!:p I did a better job last friday when I was under pressure to get them on. Last night I figured I would take my sweet time but it wasn't going very well. Anyway....they are on now and it was worth it. I may have a new hobby;) I have a feeling that tonight will be another quiet night b/c I have a flight tomorrow morning at 6:50....so I have a early rise. I was even dreaming about invoices last night!:confused: Not really what I want to be dreaming about.

I have a little bit of DOMS from yesterdays workout. I may do the same kind of workout today and finish up that disc. I am hoping to get my long run in tomorrow but the weather isn't suppose to be nice for the next week! If I go to work tomorrow morning early, and stay there...I may leave early and get my run in. Its only 19k so it isn't that long and if I miss it, then its not a real big deal.

Belinda** Man, oh man....you have the luck don't you? How do people even do stuff like that? I have noticed that there are alot of viruses going around lately. I have been getting alot of emails from friends on my FB account and its usually video clips. Most of them are titled " is this really you naked"? and stuff like that. Who is dumb enough to fall for that? No moi!:eek: Anyway...as much of a pain as I am sure this all is, I hope its fixed and that no one used your cc's!

I checked in late last night so I don't have much else to add. DH is looking at trips down south now...now that I have given up. Whats wrong with men anyway? I would really like to take the kids with me....thats when I would be super excited! But he doesn't want to, says we need a break, which I am sure we do but when you leave you kids in someone elses hands, you kind of go away with a heavy heart. DS's is constintly calling my name and looking for me, so can you imagine if I were gone for a week! Not only that, there are no flights leaving out of here now, they are all sold out. Which means we would have to leave from the city....that would tack on another day or two. Anyway....I kinda don't want to go without kids and I don't really want to pay over $3 G's for us all to go either.

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning. Today is a rest day, good thing I planned for it, I only got 4 1/2 hours of sleep. :confused: Hope you ladies are ready for this drama!

Was yesterday a full moon?? Seriously. I didn't get home until after 1am :confused: I'm going to make it as short as possible. I set a new record yesterday, I've never saved a life and broken up a fight in one day. How many people can say that?? Day started off with DG coming in early and leaving soon after, I just got a look. Didn't see him the rest of the day. My "bar" was full of weirdo's all day. :confused: At one point I was busy, and this couple needed to leave to go to the party that we had upstairs last night, so they interrupted me speaking and making drinks for another customer, I said I'd be right with them, lost my train of thought, and she called me rude. :mad: (Yeah she has no idea what rude is, I've got her rude).

THEN, this guy was having severe chest pain, sweating, etc.....hello heart attack. So someone called 911, I went and grabbed some water, a towel, my cpr mask (just in case?), aspirin, etc. He wanted the aspirin, I gave him the aspirin. I was lectured by paramedics about liability. :eek::mad: Well no sh*t, but it potentially saved the guy's life! So I felt like I made the totally wrong decision the rest of the night.

THEN I'm standing talking to my coworker at the service (we'll call her DK), and this woman who's a drunk who has beef with DK's father was there (drunk), and totally stood in between us to say goodbye to me (just to piss of DK) AND IT WORKED. I've never seen so much rage (out of DK), and the other one was so drunk she was just flailing and spitting and yelling. Can you believe not ONE GUY came to help me, until one of the cooks came out of the kitchen. I was doing ok holding them back until DK nailed me right up underneath the neck. If the cook hadn't walked out, I was taking her OUT, because once i got hit, I was in fight mode. The long and short of it is that the police came, and DK is in big trouble here at some point.

then.... DG comes in (now it's about 10:00), I see him talking and talking to DK. Then he beelines it to the bar. The first words out of his mouth are "are you ok?" So we talk for a little bit (it's nice when he hasn't been drinking), an actual adult conversation. He looks around at the clientele of the place and says "you need to get yourself out of here" WELL NO S**T SHERLOCK....:rolleyes: The sad (or good) thing is,as much of a jerk that he can be (again...facade) that if he were there, he would have never let me handle that fight alone..... He tried to get me to go out with him last night, I said good try!! :p He got pissed, and went and hid again...LOL

Belinda- I'm so so sorry! Better to be safe than sorry! I got two spam emails yesterday from people on my contact list, they had been hacked into! As much of an inconvenience as it is, save yourself! I really hope your DH can come home on time! (((Hugs)))

Lori- LOL @ your quiet night. Must be nice! :p And what was it you said yesterday?? That you said I'd have something interesting to tell, and you were right! What a premonition....lol Isn't "work" and "bosses" unbelievable?? so why all the paper work now? I remember the days when you just did flights and could sometimes nap?

Amelia- How was your day at work??

Deb- 1000 dollars for a cappucino machine?? Yikes! And yeah DG comes in majority of nights that he knows I'm there. :confused: And it's funny you say that, because I've just known through the years that he's a regular up at the Saratoga race track on Friday nights (apparently not last night) There's nothing wrong with drinking at 11am. Dont' let anyone tell you different.

Trish- Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! What are you doing on your special day??? Yes this will be my first time completing STS! I'm so excited for what Meso 3 holds. I've really noticed some changes! If I pass the exam I'm treating myself to a day at the spa for a mani/pedi and massage. :D Nice workout yesterday! Awesome cal burn, I'm so jealous.

Helene- How was the rest of your day???

Cookie- How was the rest of your week? I'm guessing you're home from Syracuse now??

Ok....gotta go get ready for work ...BBL!

Good Morning gals!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISH!!!! Any special plans for today? Have a piece of cake for me (preferably chocolate;))

Belinda-So sorry your personal info got hacked:( Sending you hugs. At least your DH and kids found out quickly! I hope your nap makes you feel a little bit better.

Iris-Drama,wow:eek: I thought it was sweet of DG to come and ask if you were ok...sounds like he's a nice guy underneath. Sounds like you bring out the best in him. I can't believe no one came to help you...:mad: And i think you did the right thing with the heart attack guy..i would have done the same thing! ((hugs))

Lori-LOL at dreaming about invoices..i was too last night. Thats what im learning right now. I love fiddling with my nails, i change the color at least once a week...so do you do the acrylic nails yourself or they like press-ons? Have a great workout today:)

Hello to Debbie,Cookie and Helene...

I'm doing LIC today...i want to get in a circuit. Ive pretty much started doing my own rotation. I will do a full body, circuit and either UB or LB a week with two cardio's. I will also walk the dog and do yoga on the weekends. My diet went well this week, i did have some wine last night and some pizza...nothing crazy. That will be my cheat meal for the week. The wine really made me sleepy:confused: The scale isn't dropping this week for some reason, im sure its TOM related or maybe stress with the new job(even though im not as nervous now)...

ok, later gators:cool: (sending more hugs to(((( Belinda))))

Good morning girls,

So my drama can't compare to Iris and Belinda's. We woke up to no electricity this morning didn't realize how much I need electric:eek: especially to do my Cathe DVD's. What on earth did they do in the old days. I'm also running a doggie hotel. I have my inlaws crazy dog & my neighbor asks me to watch her dog because she's having a bridal shower for her daughter today. Last night inlaws dog starts crying in the middle of the night, go to check on her and only see 1/2 of her under my bed. The damn dog was stuck under the bed and I couldn't pull her out. I had to wake DH and have him pull her out:D what a sight that was.

I'm planning to do a premix to B&G after the bridal shower, since it starts at noon.

Trish - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! so a guiltless day to cheat!

Belinda - I'm so sorry about your computer situation:( It is so scary how these things happen. On the radio they were saying that it was easier to get money stolen then to have your computer hacked because you have to go through so much. I was wondering if you would be affected by the volcano . . . I hope DH comes home soon. Sending good vibes your way.

Lori - I hope your day is easier today. It seems like your life has reversed quieter at home and crazy at work. So does that mean DH is looking to go back to FL?

Iris - That is messed up that you can't help someone because of liability . . . you so did the right thing:) Well, I'm glad to see your putting your results from STS to work at the bar. Everyone took one look at your biceps and they said this girl can handle herself;) Well at least DG showed his other side.

Amelia - Looks like your already getting your workouts in place . . . that's half the battle.

Helene - Any plans with your parents?

Cookie - How are you?

Have a great day:)

I never got a nap in today. I just fineshed D3! I burned 395 cal. I am still so mad! Just to top things off, DH isn't coming until next week!

Looks like a lot of us having a bad day! (((HUGS))) will be back with personals!

Workout done, didn't do the abbs because i plan on doing those tomorrow.

Deb-I had to LOL at the dog being stuck under the bed...poor thing. I hope she wasn't hurt. Have fun with B&G later!

Belinda-Nice workout! Sorry your DH can't come home till next week:( I hope your day gets better!

I went to the store to get a water hose spray thingie(what are they called?) so i can wash the pollen off my car that looks like a powdered donut:eek: and i got a nice compliment. The cashier remembers me from way back when i was bigger and couldn't believe i was the same person. She use to work at walmart and we would always chat. She was so sweet , it made my day:).

anyways..have a good day girls

Hello ladies!

Well, my day was good. but very busy. No workout but lot of activity with the kids and mulch delivery, so I think I'm OK on that front.

BBL in the morning. I am enjoying time with my parents.

Hey Girls,

Well, I finally feel as if I am getting ahead at work. Today was much more relaxing b/c its the weekend and the phone isn't ringing and there aren't people under my feet!:D I worked at my own pace and my mind wasn't boggled so I got alot accomplished and I think we are finally getting ahead. Now, who knows....the girl from head office may want some things changed on Monday....but I don't care...I won't be there!:rolleyes::p Tomorrow I am going to go through some stuff that I have already done, just to look for mistakes that I may have made. I also have to go in early for a flight. I am trying to decide if I will come home after that and workout or if I will just stay there and plug away.

Belinda** Sounds like your day didn't get much better. I hate it when DH is gone away and it always sucks when you look forward to them coming home and it gets changed!

Ameila** Nice compliment! I think everyone loves getting them! Makes everyones day! I hear ya on the wine making you sleep. A good drink and its lights out for me, unless I follow it by another...and then another....and then its party time!:p

Iris** I knew it! I knew there would be stories to tell but I didn't think you were gonna be a hero or get punched in the neck for heavens sake! Are you sure your not making this stuff up?:D Yeah, apparently we aren't suppose to give people meds...but my goodness, if they need it or ask for it, what do you do? You totally did the right thing! I had a flight one time and this old rich guy took my outdated bottle of gaviscon I had for heart burn! LOL I can't believe he actually drank out of an open bottle? Maybe I look trustworthy! Wahahahahaha!;) Hope your weekend is a quieter! We are trying to catch up on "new" paper work that as been just sitting there for 2 weeks. We have to do invoices for every flight, then invoice it in the computer and then do up a spread sheet! Barf!

Trish** Forgot to wish you a happy b-day! Hope you are having a good one!

Helene** I consider running around with kids to be a workout!

Deb** Dogs, everywhere? ;) I can barely handle the one I have. Our dog barks out of nowhere and pisses us off to no end. Most times there isn't even anyone coming, I think he sees ghost or something.

I will bb sometime tomorrow!

Forgot to report my workout!

Todays workout was abs, 15 mins on TM/ 2 leg exercises from disc #3/1/2 DWP/2 leg exercises/15 mins on TM/2 leg exercises/ other 1/2 DWP/2 more leg exercises. Good workout

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.